PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion]desperately need feature to cancel crafting

extrapayah
09-06-2016, 12:31 AM
in my case is, sometime when i'm trying to craft multiple weak jewels, i accidentally clicked standard jewel, and in this event, i have to wait for 4 hours for 1 clogged crafting slot
have spent some plat in the middle of frustration, just to speed up clogged slot

thanks

Faliziaga
09-06-2016, 01:13 AM
I think that is exactly what STS wants lol and if they implement the cancel feature I wouldn't be surprised if it was for plat, too.

Cinco
09-07-2016, 10:19 AM

Look in your Crafting Station. The X in the upper right-hand corner of each craft in-progress can be used to cancel.

blazerdd
09-07-2016, 11:19 AM

Look in your Crafting Station. The X in the upper right-hand corner of each craft in-progress can be used to cancel.

Yes, we do have an X for upgrading. What extrapayah is referring to is when you are crafting jewels. We do not have an X for jewel crafting.

Cinco
09-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Indeed. Suspending the upgrade process for an item is easy to cancel for us 'cause you keep both the item and the jewels.

You can't cancel the crafting process because the component pieces are consumed to create the new item.

extrapayah
09-12-2016, 08:17 AM
hmmm, even at the time of upgrading with gems, we could still cancel the upgrade, even though gems are consumed...

buy back can cancel liquidated items including essence, so why not doing the same thing when canceling craft?

anyway, i think you also need to put an information of crafting time on the recipe menu, and could be great if there is a filter for showing only things that can be crafted with enough materials, and try to fit the 5 crafting slot into the screen without the need to scroll, especially if you don't plan to add another crafting slot in the future

and of course, the promised feature to skip finished crafting animation, because pressing esc/back too fast can lead you to exit the menu, and will need to go the crafting menu, again and again

thanks

Daggee
09-13-2016, 01:26 PM
+1 to this. Also happens to me at time when crafting damaged/weak. Sometimes accidentally craft standard. If i remembered correctly, some people have accidentally crafted their cryo heart to brooch? Or somewhere along that line concerning the arc amulets.

If sts wants that system where u can't cancel crafting. They should atleast make it that from the time u crafted the item, you got 15minutes to cancel the craft, after the 15minutes, the cancel button will be gone. I think this will also reduce the emails concerning about reverting accidental crafts.