PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way I can control sns pools...?

Vvildfire
09-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Nilbog always spawns his pool between himself and me (at a certain distance from him)...

Slink always spawns pools under himself and the players...

Breeze puts his pool under the enemy...

You can even predict where Ulfang and Uberman are when they appear, as thy always spawn alongside the mobs you cleared a few seconds prior...

I've been boggling my mind trying to understand how Shady and Surge work but it seems so random @.@

Horme
09-07-2016, 11:35 PM
If the pool auto hit, thats will be deadly pet. The red pool will auto target enemies and green pool will auto hit allies. Imagine multiple red pool under enemies feet.

MrsAnnoying
09-07-2016, 11:51 PM
Try come close to wall and use AA
When i was running gauntlet with friend ( rogue ) he was also using charged sp through boss and after few sec used sns AA. Most of pools were under boss. One more is try to come as possible as can to boss then dismiss and summon and use AA. Works but not always.

Vvildfire
09-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Try come close to wall and use AA
When i was running gauntlet with friend ( rogue ) he was also using charged sp through boss and after few sec used sns AA. Most of pools were under boss. One more is try to come as possible as can to boss then dismiss and summon and use AA. Works but not always.

Thanks for the tips ^^
For a while I thought cornering the weapon demon and running into him/her while pressing the AA worked, but I don't think a 40-50% success chance qualifies xD

Rakuuun
09-11-2016, 12:41 PM
I invest in this post.
because I think SnS is the most dumbest pet ever, especially the AA.
2/7 wouldn't recommend it for warrior.

Terminhater
09-20-2016, 05:04 PM
SnS pools are random. Tips to control them kinda are.....narrow corridors, walls and corners. If the pools are nowhere near mobs just pull or taunt mobs onto the damage pools. I find generally two SnS in party make up for the randomness.