View Full Version : Vular Ticker bounty quest BUG

Adam James Bowen
09-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Has anyone else experienced this? Accept the quest from the bounty terminal, select goto and fight through ranks and defeat vular ticker. After he's beaten I receive a "return to base" button and my quest log shows vular ticker 0/1. Like I haven't beaten him. What gives? Is this a bug? Am I dong something wrong? This is very frustrating as it's my only available quest and there's nothing more for me to do until level. Any info would be helpful. Thank :)

Jupitaloo
09-18-2011, 03:56 PM
You're not killing the ticker. You're killing regular vulars. I had to go through many, many times before the ticker spawned. He's brown. Not green or purple like the others.

Xscoopx
09-18-2011, 08:04 PM
I am expirencing a glitch I think where I keep going to cycorps but don't see him

Irulelol
09-18-2011, 08:09 PM
I am expirencing a glitch I think where I keep going to cycorps but don't see him
Nope not a glitch he doesnt always spawn you have to get lucky

CanonicalKoi
09-18-2011, 11:23 PM
Sadly, he (she?) is a random spawn. On one char, I got it first try. Next char took 10 runs or maybe a couple more to get it. :/ If anybody is Ticker hunting and wants a hand, holler. Add Rauen since I haven't wandered over and done the Ticker with her yet.

javier995
09-18-2011, 11:37 PM
im about to log on and help a friend find it if u need help im javiermadriz just add me

Necrobane
09-18-2011, 11:38 PM
Love to Rauen :) Haven't been able to find that pesky ticker in 20 runs! Oh, and I haven't added you on SL yet ;)

CanonicalKoi
09-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Love to Rauen :) Haven't been able to find that pesky ticker in 20 runs! Oh, and I haven't added you on SL yet ;)

And love right back at you. I was going to ask where you'd been hiding, but you're a ninja. :) Add meeeee! We'll go Ticker hunting together.

Adam James Bowen
09-19-2011, 01:42 PM
thanks a lot for everyone's info. I guess i'm gonna blast away in the halls of CyCorp til i nab that som-a-bit.

Cahaun
09-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Number 1 most hated and complained about quest! :o

thequickone
09-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Best place to look is CyCorp zone 4 (forgot the name) just before the second Vular egg nest. There are two locations in the hallway preceding that nest where the Vular Ticker may randomly spawn. These two locations are marked by enemy HP bars which can occasionally be seen floating in mid-air. If you get to the second nest and have not run into the Ticker, remake the same level and repeat until you do. Also, I recommend locking your runs (always) and sending invites if/when you run into Ticker. Before you kill it, of course! ;)