PDA

View Full Version : Is it time for Arcane armor or helm?

thekragle
09-06-2016, 09:16 AM
I am hoping for two things soon which go hand in hand.

1. The introduction of new Arcane armor or helm
2. Locked crate values to increase

To accomplish this I was thinking STS could introduce a new recipe for Arcane armor or helm in which the ingredients are partly in crates and partly in elite and normal maps.

How bout it? Our first Arcane protective gear so we can become even more powerful after the awakening?! Just a thought.

Robhawk
09-06-2016, 09:19 AM
There isnt even good l56 mythic gear and people ask for arcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeeess...

xxalivexx
09-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Lol 2 is funny

Jem Jr
09-06-2016, 09:33 AM
Iol [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13]

Sent from my Micromax A69 using Tapatalk

Perceval
09-06-2016, 09:37 AM
You should understand that the value of crates will only increase if something game changing and rare is in them e.g. player A with 'it' can 1v2 player B and C at the same time and win because they don't have 'it'.

For example, gear at the level 36 and 41 cap.

Sadly, you all wished for very minimal gear discrepancy so you bought it on yourselves.

Crate opening is currently not even close to being worth it as opening crates just about guarantees you won't make a profit or will lose greatly.

IMO, a massive cryo crate for 5k would be so worth it, but oh well :D

#platbuyerperspective - I would know.

#peoplethatwantedf2pnowwantp2wback.

thekragle
09-06-2016, 10:22 AM
There isnt even good l56 mythic gear and people ask for arcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeeess...

Just lookin for something new is all, we have had mythic in the past. And since when did a mythic item need to be released on the same level before a Arcane item could?

Not trying to get everyone riled up lol.

Eagleye
09-06-2016, 11:03 AM
New helms and armor for 56 would be great. Would also like if they had a set bonus but were not exlusive to work in only 1 dungeon. I also think adding more pets that can combo off each others aa's would be awesome as well. I love the concept of the triforce

Snoobcat
09-06-2016, 11:40 AM
EVERYTHING in this game is locked behind the crates. Pets, weapons, crafting material, etc. I mean what is this? A gacha game? Why not make those things farmable in an elite map or something.

Plqgue
09-06-2016, 11:42 AM
EVERYTHING in this game is locked behind the crates. Pets, weapons, crafting material, etc. I mean what is this? A gacha game? Why not make those things farmable in an elite map or something.

Everything is farmable, you just gotta save. us plat users barely have an advantage over free players which is what I don't see as fair we keep the game running.

Saud
09-06-2016, 12:06 PM

Not really!
The banish set and antignome is all farmable
And for your note: Hugal drop banish ring
Which i am sure it's more than 10m
And actually the 51 mythic weapon drop from elite bosses in underhul
Crafting materials maybe is the one with plat to option.

xxalivexx
09-06-2016, 02:05 PM
There is good gear for level 56 just gotta do hard, time comsuming quest and lots of crafting, call banished set and hard to get as i was told how to get it.

Eagleye
09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
There is good gear for level 56 just gotta do hard, time comsuming quest and lots of crafting, call banished set and hard to get as i was told how to get it.

Lol everyone in this thread is well aware of what the banished set is -_- . Most people want something universally good, not dungeon specific buffs that don't apply anywhere else outside of underhaul

xxalivexx
09-06-2016, 02:30 PM
Lol everyone in this thread is well aware of what the banished set is -_- . Most people want something universally good, not dungeon specific buffs that don't apply anywhere else outside of underhaul

So what you are saying is banished is no good outside underhul, you must not have seen msustro the 3/5 complete banished set mage.

Energizeric
09-06-2016, 03:10 PM
As far as I can tell, banished helm and armor are still the best helm and armor regardless of which dungeon you are in. This 2 items in combination with an arcane weapon, mythic belt, arcane ring and amulet make up the best PvP gear.

xxalivexx
09-06-2016, 06:51 PM
As far as I can tell, banished helm and armor are still the best helm and armor regardless of which dungeon you are in. This 2 items in combination with an arcane weapon, mythic belt, arcane ring and amulet make up the best PvP gear.

Right msustro is currently the furthest in the set and when not in underhul he had 2.4k armor and 7k health.

Eagleye
09-06-2016, 07:35 PM
So what you are saying is banished is no good outside underhul, you must not have seen msustro the 3/5 complete banished set mage.

Im not necessarily saying its no good anywhere else. Im saying that for a set that requires a crazy amount of time, luck and loot to only have a bonus that works in 1 dungeon is displeasing to the majority , hence why most don't have interest in the set. For tthese reasons imo this is why as stated above I think some new more "universal"helms/armors should be added..

@energizeric -would be interesting to see a comparison to the 56legendary 47/50 mythic helm and armor combinations. Outside of underhaul I would bet the combo you speak of using banished pieces won't be much greater. (Especially now with gem awakening) Which again to my point is why I say something more universally desirable would be great for 56 gears.

Suentous PO
09-06-2016, 08:37 PM
New helms and armor for 56 would be great. Would also like if they had a set bonus but were not exlusive to work in only 1 dungeon. I also think adding more pets that can combo off each others aa's would be awesome as well. I love the concept of the triforce

How about new armors with class combos like triforce?

Energizeric
09-06-2016, 11:51 PM
@energizeric -would be interesting to see a comparison to the 56legendary 47/50 mythic helm and armor combinations. Outside of underhaul I would bet the combo you speak of using banished pieces won't be much greater. (Especially now with gem awakening) Which again to my point is why I say something more universally desirable would be great for 56 gears.

I currently use the level 46 mythic Underhul helm and armor. I've compared the higher level mythic helm sold by the vendor in Glintstone, and the level 56 legendary helms and armors, and none is clearly better than the others. Give up a little crit, gain a little damage, or give up a little damage and gain some armor, etc...

However, I'm currently working on the Antignome set, and the helm and armor from this set (which are level 52) are both a clear upgrade from the level 46 mythic Underhul helm and armor, and that is without any set bonus. I have yet to see the stats for the banished helm and armor, but I've got to guess that itself is a nice upgrade from the Antignome set, making it the clear best in the game.

Nakatawe
09-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Arcane armor and helm will make the difference too big

Ucamaeben
09-07-2016, 05:45 AM

Are there really any levels that are difficult besides elite Glinstone and Underhul? Think most players want good stats to run there. Even elite Glinstone has become easy for a solid party with awakened weps.

Does a player really need a bonus anywhere else?

Eagleye
09-12-2016, 02:08 AM
How about new armors with class combos like triforce?

That would be awesome.. It would encourage more versatile parties if it required all three classes to do a mega combo or whatever they'd call it..Also I'm sure cinco and the boys in design would conjure up some sick animations for them.
Im still hoping for a true "triforce" pet combo to come. Something mindblowing that requires the whole triforce lol