PDA

View Full Version : Lv 16 pvp rouges are op

Nepos
09-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Fix this please! They deal tons of damage and still surive all the time! (no, i am no noob)

diexdie
09-06-2016, 01:57 PM
U are like N

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
09-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Tbh rogues have so much dmg and so much armor from mm stats and weapon awakens, they survive so welll while killing easily

Nakatawe
09-07-2016, 01:01 AM
Haha....interesting, awakens shouldn't be possible on low lvl items

Plqgue
09-07-2016, 01:24 AM
Haha....interesting, awakens shouldn't be possible on low lvl items

As long as an endgame player awakens it it's possible

PEMA
09-07-2016, 04:22 AM
lol endgame players awaken then put it in their twinks

Horme
09-07-2016, 04:30 AM
The game isnt balance and never be, since there's 3 different classes

Perceval
09-07-2016, 04:43 AM
The game isnt balance and never be, since there's 3 different classes
There's an mmorpg with 8 different classes and it has PvP balance because any class can kill any class if they have equal gear and use the right skill build.

Are we allowed to name other mmorpgs here?

dinzly
09-07-2016, 05:14 AM
There's an mmorpg with 8 different classes and it has PvP balance because any class can kill any class if they have equal gear and use the right skill build.

whats the game name??might wanna try it

Horme
09-07-2016, 05:44 AM

Yah, AL is something else, one class will be OP at specific level. And pet animancy is a bad thing for low level, rogue is 3 in 1 class. Endgame is different story.

Perceval
09-07-2016, 08:21 AM
whats the game name??might wanna try it
I'd say but I don't know if you're allowed to on these forums.

ThaAnas
09-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Yah, AL is something else, one class will be OP at specific level. And pet animancy is a bad thing for low level, rogue is 3 in 1 class. Endgame is different story.

no class should be able to kill all classes, doesnt mean that skill doesnt count...
I agree that rogues are rly op ... geared rogue can beat all types atm in level 16-20
staff > only clash
hammer> dps much too low
daggers > alrounder?
1 geared rogue can kill up to 2 geared player easy ...
hoping for a change

Lawpvp
09-08-2016, 03:07 PM
no class should be able to kill all classes, doesnt mean that skill doesnt count...
I agree that rogues are rly op ... geared rogue can beat all types atm in level 16-20
staff > only clash
hammer> dps much too low
daggers > alrounder?
1 geared rogue can kill up to 2 geared player easy ...
hoping for a change

1 geared rogue cannot kill up to 2 geared players easy. 2 tanks, no. 2 mages, no. Tank/rogue, no. mage/rogue, no. 2 rogues? u might kill 1 but not both. Lets not exaggerate here.

While I agree that it is very hard for rogues to be killed by a tank, it is also very hard for a rogue to kill a tank using juggernaut. Juggernaut, once it ends heal, nekro shield, heal and by then jugg is close to off cooldown again.

To those who say mages cannot kill rogues 1v1, i guess ur mages need some practice. While I personally haven't lost to a mage 1v1, My guildie Kut was killing other rogues in my guild 1v1 with great success. I suggest trying out new builds.

Warriors had years in the sunlight as the undisputed top class in twinks. Then as things started evening out between all the classes, rogues armor was nerfed into the ground and mages got their insect gun at which point rogues vanished in twinks. Gear lost value, many rogues quit for other classes. The amount of times I had to fight against 3 tanks and 2 mage lineups is the reason i opened a munch mouth on my rogue, back before pet animacy.

While I agree rogues are the strongest class at the moment, i didn't see people complaining about the reign of dominance tanks had for years, and rogues are still the most vulnerable to slink, probably the second strongest ability in the game due to their lack of cc immunity. Rogues could use razor, but that over nox is just bad so nah.

Ive been playing at lvl 17 since 2014, Ik what im talking about.

Errorrz
09-09-2016, 10:53 AM
1 geared rogue cannot kill up to 2 geared players easy. 2 tanks, no. 2 mages, no. Tank/rogue, no. mage/rogue, no. 2 rogues? u might kill 1 but not both. Lets not exaggerate here.

While I agree that it is very hard for rogues to be killed by a tank, it is also very hard for a rogue to kill a tank using juggernaut. Juggernaut, once it ends heal, nekro shield, heal and by then jugg is close to off cooldown again.

To those who say mages cannot kill rogues 1v1, i guess ur mages need some practice. While I personally haven't lost to a mage 1v1, My guildie Kut was killing other rogues in my guild 1v1 with great success. I suggest trying out new builds.

Warriors had years in the sunlight as the undisputed top class in twinks. Then as things started evening out between all the classes, rogues armor was nerfed into the ground and mages got their insect gun at which point rogues vanished in twinks. Gear lost value, many rogues quit for other classes. The amount of times I had to fight against 3 tanks and 2 mage lineups is the reason i opened a munch mouth on my rogue, back before pet animacy.

While I agree rogues are the strongest class at the moment, i didn't see people complaining about the reign of dominance tanks had for years, and rogues are still the most vulnerable to slink, probably the second strongest ability in the game due to their lack of cc immunity. Rogues could use razor, but that over nox is just bad so nah.

Ive been playing at lvl 17 since 2014, Ik what im talking about.
U r right ! Im ex-twink . What i know is some ppl using mage is they use clash build for vs with other class . For who(mage) have nekro on their twink , u must know when your shield gone before u use second shield . Most of you using your skill shield and nekro shield at the same time . Im look at the lv 16 arc staff look like that staff op . It has a good proc . Just need to study to use that staff .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk