PDA

View Full Version : An idea for upcoming battlegrounds ^.^

Spell
09-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Wouldnt it be cool if these three new tri-pets aa helped out alot in battlegrounds area?
Iv noticed that in normal pvp they dont really help out at all and no one really wants to use them.
In battlegrounds their AA's should be buffffffed up alot so they can actually be useful!
I love the way it adds a bit more team play and the visuals for the combined AAs are very cool. Its just a shame no one really wants to use them.

*no i do not have a huge stockpile of these triforce pets! *

Suentous PO
09-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Good idea!
I have two of them and having run with them a lot I think they definitely need an improvement. Biggest problem for me is two people coordinating them, the pets run behind players so their area of effect is almost never where one person wants it, much less two people. That's besides that the pet targets enemies closest to them which seems to always put their aa behind the mob I'm targeting.

If we could just tap the enemy we want them to target it would help also

Zynzyn
09-07-2016, 06:41 AM
The triforce AA combo pets seem fun and hope they are buffed for battlegrounds, I have them. But as a rogue post armor-nerf I feel very restricted and bound to use only Nekro AA if I have to play.

Captain critic
09-07-2016, 07:32 PM
So u want the update to be unfair ? Cuz some players dont even have the tri pets and u want the 3 pets to be buffed while other pets arent

Spell
09-07-2016, 08:22 PM
So u want the update to be unfair ? Cuz some players dont even have the tri pets and u want the 3 pets to be buffed while other pets arent

No im not asking for a buff,and these pets are all 100k each in reach for every player in game.