PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys play ALL day.....

LegalShet
09-18-2011, 04:44 PM
o.0
when do you guys eat.... or sleep.
pfft. i can smell some of you guys from here
go shower -_-

Anyways who else is tired of grinding to 31 -_-
im at 16k without enhancers =/

Matutd
09-18-2011, 04:49 PM
do u wanna join our guild in SL?

Flowman
09-18-2011, 04:49 PM
a lot of people play when they wake up...play at work (if they are old enough to work)...play at school...play all night after work/school. It's unhealthy.
Personally I'm not going for 31 because I think the "elite" level is a scam to get us to spend more money. 7k was do-able...but 34k? 100k for PL? No thank you. I'll buy more tattoos/clothes, thanks.

LegalShet
09-18-2011, 04:57 PM
do u wanna join our guild in SL?
I'm already in a Guild that I enjoy to the Fullest.
But thank you so much for the invite <3

a lot of people play when they wake up...play at work (if they are old enough to work)...play at school...play all night after work/school. It's unhealthy.
Personally I'm not going for 31 because I think the "elite" level is a scam to get us to spend more money. 7k was do-able...but 34k? 100k for PL? No thank you. I'll buy more tattoos/clothes, thanks.

lol you MIGHT be right.. all the peopel buying enhancers n such.
ive never got one tho... dont see a point in getting the max lvl fast...
ill just end up being bored soo i dont mind grinding it out..

Flowman
09-18-2011, 05:01 PM
It definitely is. Atleast in PL there was that crown of persistence for lvl 56. Nothing so far in SL. However we ARE still in the early levels. I don't see myself getting more than 1 account to lvl 30...never mind a 31.

Nickyeagle
09-18-2011, 05:01 PM

I agree about the XP for the elite level. I think of it this way, if I do a run, and a get a few XP, great, but I'm not going to waste my time getting to lvl 61 when if the level cap changes, it will go down 80k XP. Just my opinon. :) (I am not insulting people who took their time to get to 61, in fact, CONGRATS!). :)

Matutd
09-18-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm already in a Guild that I enjoy to the Fullest.
But thank you so much for the invite <3
Ok np :)
:banana: heres a banana for Gorda :P

LegalShet
09-18-2011, 05:08 PM
It definitely is. Atleast in PL there was that crown of persistence for lvl 56. Nothing so far in SL. However we ARE still in the early levels. I don't see myself getting more than 1 account to lvl 30...never mind a 31.

Yeah.. i started a new account...
got to 13 and asked myself "why?" lol soo thats as far as i got with that :P

I agree about the XP for the elite level. I think of it this way, if I do a run, and a get a few XP, great, but I'm not going to waste my time getting to lvl 61 when if the level cap changes, it will go down 80k XP. Just my opinon. :) (I am not insulting people who took their time to get to 61, in fact, CONGRATS!). :)

Agreed... i dont grind to get exp altho i dont mind it.
I've been really farming the bosses and selling/giving away the drops.
seems to make the lvling go by faster when your not focused on it anyways.

Ok np :)
:banana: heres a banana for Gorda :P

lol Gorda is what we call my GF
dont know why i named my monkey after her.
aha owell.. they call me Cupcake idk why either o.o

Matutd
09-18-2011, 05:15 PM
lol Gorda is what we call my GF
dont know why i named my monkey after her.
aha owell.. they call me Cupcake idk why either o.o
they can have one each then :p :banana:

Physiologic
09-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Leveling to 31 shouldn't be a job. Just have fun, run with friends for loot primarily, and then 31 will be there. If not, no biggie since there's no official reward for hitting cap.

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Takes forever to lvl now >.<

Neffy
09-18-2011, 05:28 PM
There no real reason to hit cap. Respect from players and disrespect from irl friends. Awesome. LOL.

LegalShet
09-18-2011, 05:48 PM
There no real reason to hit cap. Respect from players and disrespect from irl friends. Awesome. LOL.

Hey!
thats what some people strive for!
pfft my RL friends will understand once i hit 31 why i did what i did!

Growwle
09-18-2011, 06:29 PM

Not a scam, since everyone grinding knows that there is nothing left to do at 31 except farm until the next content comes out. No one forces you to buy elixrs and race to the highest level, it is just human nature to want to outdo each other.

Kossi
09-18-2011, 07:37 PM
no, i play once or twice a week, for about an hour at most

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 07:55 PM
To answer the main question......Heavy Endurance physically, emotionally, and mentally. I got them all right? XD

CanonicalKoi
09-18-2011, 08:30 PM
Caffeine. Lots and lots of caffeine. ;) And it doesn't hurt to be a free-lance coder working at home, so when I've something testing out on the Apple, and the Windows and Linux boxes, well...how I use my time is up to me. :D

Ellyidol
09-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Grinding on PL/SL isn't as bad as grinding on PC games. Not at all. Especially since you can pretty much play anywhere and move around, etc :)

Longest I went on a PC grind was 16 hours a day, roughly for a week.

LegalShet
09-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Caffeine. Lots and lots of caffeine. ;) And it doesn't hurt to be a free-lance coder working at home, so when I've something testing out on the Apple, and the Windows and Linux boxes, well...how I use my time is up to me. :D
oh wow.. sounds like a pretty chill job.
how do you like doing that!?

im just about finished with cosmetology school -_-

Grinding on PL/SL isn't as bad as grinding on PC games. Not at all. Especially since you can pretty much play anywhere and move around, etc :)

Longest I went on a PC grind was 16 hours a day, roughly for a week.

Eh i wouldnt know... this is the only game ive ever played o.o
lol but its pretty fun your right... sometimes while at a friends i play
while waiting for somthing to happen -_-

Raulur
09-18-2011, 09:05 PM
My eng is only lvl 28 and I havent played my op since beta. I used to be pretty hardcore into PC FPS games, but that put me into a low that I do not ever want to experience again. Gaming addiction is real, and it's as bad as other addictions.

Just remember too much of anything is bad.

CanonicalKoi
09-18-2011, 09:35 PM
oh wow.. sounds like a pretty chill job.
how do you like doing that!?

im just about finished with cosmetology school -_-

Very cool! And I love my job. Great dress code. ;) Jeez, Elly! What game were you playing?

kyzark
09-18-2011, 09:39 PM
I just got 31 a few ago

Bakoffmycandy
09-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Little over 12k without enhancers. Slowly but surly.

LegalShet
09-18-2011, 11:37 PM
aha i could imagine!
work in pj's must be nice :P

i just hit the 18k mark from farming with the guildies :)
but time to do some other things aha. :)
hope you all are washing ur behinds -_-

Kakatoa91
09-19-2011, 01:57 AM
Mainly play pl/sl after work, sometimes during lunch. During day work mostly peeping the forum on my phone. :D

On weekend dpds if im alone or not.
Tryin not to play in bed... hurts elbows lol.

Ellyidol
09-19-2011, 02:03 AM
That one game was Rohan Online: Blood Feud, that was definitely a grindfest :p

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 07:01 AM
I just got 31 a few ago

Congatz Kyzark! :p

Im leveling my alts just need Op 30 then may move back to main to make the loooong grind to 34,040 :O

Play mostly when I can.. but im busy throughout weekdays work gym etc.. then play on this most of weekend if i haven't got any plans :p

Forums are always open on my phone.. never played any other MMO before PL/SL.. knew id get addicted to easy.

MimeRifle
09-19-2011, 07:17 AM
lol... I'm at about 1600, that is a really tall hill! Jeepers... I'll bet my wife would love to know exactly how I can play ALL day! (the question has been posed) As fortune would have it, I downloaded the game right at the beginning of a staycation so I was able to get a good bit of leveling done then. It's an after-work thing during the week. I shower daily notwithstanding the game... :lemo:

Rob Prose
09-19-2011, 09:41 AM
Take that mouse usb and jam it right into a vain!

StompArtist
09-19-2011, 09:43 AM
There are stories of players being taken "away" still playing on a dead device making pew pew sounds. To this day it is unclear what happens to them after the STS mini van operative (code name Cinco) tears them from the arms of their miserable families...

CanonicalKoi
09-19-2011, 10:10 AM
There are stories of players being taken "away" still playing on a dead device making pew pew sounds. To this day it is unclear what happens to them after the STS mini van operative (code name Cinco) tears them from the arms of their miserable families...

From what I understand, they're sent away to live on a farm in the country where they frolic in the fields all day long. And the tranquilizer gun? That's just to make sure they get lots of rest during the trip. That's what I heard anyway.

Acezero
09-19-2011, 10:27 AM
Psh? I don't even have the motivation to get to 30. I have a confined ocd. I can't stay in this same area, doing the same maps. I do with my 25 greens. What's the point? How will some purps change my experience? I played all the stages with my green no problem. So i mean maybe there was sone substantial pvp. But right now im fighting ai who gives me no trouble. Now let's multiply this, it took me like 4 full runs to get to 26, imagine to 31, it shouldn't be call hardcore level, but time consuming level, because it's not hard.

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Be grateful.. I have decided to grace you with my 500th post!! :O

Its that time again!!!

:banana:

iOSJake
09-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Why not go for the elite level? What would you do instead if you are going to be in-game anyway?

Acezero
09-19-2011, 04:48 PM
Not be in game ofcourse.

Evl1312
09-19-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm level 23 and I am getting bored grinding..quests were fun. I played for 3 hours today I think. Went up a level and a quarter. I just need to find good people to do runs with...no one does run where I go

LegalShet
09-19-2011, 08:10 PM
I'm level 23 and I am getting bored grinding..quests were fun. I played for 3 hours today I think. Went up a level and a quarter. I just need to find good people to do runs with...no one does run where I go Eh once you get to 25? youll be able to do runs with tons of people. >_<

Silentarrow
09-19-2011, 08:15 PM
I farmed all weekend to get from 25-29... Now to get to 30 :hopelessness:

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 10:04 PM

Hehe you can do it Silent!!! xD

Evl1312
09-20-2011, 06:01 AM
So what's farming on this game? I know of runs which i randomly joined yesterday. We were running outer limits but then the guy got offline and no one knew what to do. I'm almost to level 24 now, like 300 more xp

MimeRifle
09-20-2011, 06:02 AM

Wait till 31! talk about daunting...