PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do in game.

tvtheb
09-07-2016, 12:00 PM
Hello guys, I don't know what to do in game. I know its not not that easy to create event every week but it will be nice if we could have like craft mania, or double odds in crates,harvest event ( since everyone starts school now) and many other small events to keep us tuned and excited =D

EbenevTheMage
09-07-2016, 12:13 PM
i think these times is "cooling down" time for both devs n players after eggstravaganza, n awakening event is the small event to prepare facing some thing big on the next event, who knows? [emoji1]

*im first, btw

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
09-07-2016, 12:49 PM
dont have to do many things in game

Meanwhile, I'm dying here after farming Zavier day and night, and struggling to secure myself a spot on the leaderboards after finding myself in it by accident, making every single (non twink! Average geared!) lvl 15-17 of mine work their asses off- You have no idea how frustrating it is to look for over an hour to find 3 portals! And do it 6 more times after that.

I really hope they'll give me- I, I mean, us, another week off after this xD

tvtheb
09-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Meanwhile, I'm dying here after farming Zavier day and night, and struggling to secure myself a spot on the leaderboards after finding myself in it by accident, making every single (non twink! Average geared!) lvl 15-17 of mine work their asses off- You have no idea how frustrating it is to look for over an hour to find 3 portals! And do it 6 more times after that.

I really hope they'll give me- I, I mean, us, another week off after this xD

Buddy dont be that selfish, we all farmed zavier for 24/7.

Vvildfire
09-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Buddy dont be that selfish, we all farmed zavier for 24/7.

I'm not saying you didn't! I'd still be recovering from that even if this week there was nothing haha. I'm sorry if I sounded selfish, always take my posts light-heartedly and not too seriously xP (I wasn't asking sts to do nothing this week if that's what you thought)

PS: I did not know devs could edit other people's posts @.@

Urpaniel
09-08-2016, 01:56 AM
We need a Raid system or something, better arena system etc

lissil
09-08-2016, 02:34 AM
Double story tokens, hauntlet tokens, orc tags and glintstone coins
Yes, double story tokens quest please!