PDA

View Full Version : Community Preview | 9/7/16 | Anti-Gnome Unleashed Event, Tradable Crafting Inventory

Justg
09-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Howdy folks, we're trying to slow down and give you a break, but the designers just want to keep cranking stuff out.

Here is what is on tap for tomorrow:

Anti-Gnome Unleashed Event

This is a one-week event similar to the Egg-Stravaganza. By running the Underhul Elite dungeons and killing the boss, there is a chance to spawn:

Anti-Gnome Thief: If you are fortunate enough to find and kill this fellow he is guaranteed to drop 1 of the AntiGnome set pieces.

Shady Gnome Dealers: If you have had enough of the grind and just would like to get your hands on a set already, this guy will sell items from 1 slot (armor, belt, helmet, ring, or necklace) of the full, stashable, tradable set for Platinum.

Quest for Banished Power preview

Want to know what it feels like to run with a Banished Power set? Talk to Fonso in Glintstone for a quest to unlock a 5-minute elixir that grants the full power of the Banished Items set... RAWR!

Tradable Crafting Inventory Slots

We know some players have been asking for a way to open more crafting inventory slots without spending platinum. We have added a tradable 25-slot pack available in the Plat store for 20 plat.

Housing

Stained Glass Windows and Jarl's Golden Door now sell in the Furnishing Store.

Animancy Sale

Unlock any Pet's animancy slots for only 20 Story Tokens... more than 50% off! Experiment with eggs for different Arcane Abilities and Happiness Bonuses and discover the best combination for you.

Thoughts and comments below, and thanks!

- g

Anynna
09-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Yayyyy for us=3

resurrected
09-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Fine! [emoji14]

Elshaddoll
09-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Hmmm, a push to using sets. I hope this guy spawns often enough...

Plot twist: spawns boss, loots antignome ring, rage ensues.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

tvtheb
09-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Didnt expect that ....another zavieeer =D i just wrote a thread full of complainings ..but i will delet it now! ! You are awesome guys you are really stepping it up gz !

extrapayah
09-07-2016, 02:16 PM
niceee, please make sure that elite northal and elite cryostar also have the chance of spawning those, that's if it's intended though

and the preview elix is awesome, hope you can do this everytime you release new pets/weapons too!

thanks

Blazerland
09-07-2016, 02:26 PM
and i just bought the belt few days ago RIP...
but still excited and thankful for upcoming event....

Anyona
09-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Will set item crafting components also drop from the boss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sciucafez
09-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Horray...at least to feel set yellow item.

Is it set item tradeable?

TastyGoblin
09-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Yey cool! :) <3

Ravintov
09-07-2016, 02:46 PM
dont worry, its spawn only in elite map.

scarysmerf
09-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Omg awesome it's hardcore farming time! is it in normal maps or elite maps or both?

Vvildfire
09-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Aw, AL got an iron grip on me :( can't stop playing ;-;

Justg
09-07-2016, 03:02 PM
niceee, please make sure that elite northal and elite cryostar also have the chance of spawning those, that's if it's intended though

Spawns only happen in Underhul Elites.

Will set item crafting components also drop from the boss?

Just completed pieces.

Is it set item tradeable?

Yes they are tradable.

Omg awesome it's hardcore farming time! is it in normal maps or elite maps or both?

Spawns only happen in Underhul Elites.

tvtheb
09-07-2016, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=Justg;2580329]Spawns only happen in Underhul Elites and Rengol Elite

Thats awesome too, cause nobody wants the prices to drop too low and everybody to have one, also it wont crash the market too =) cool!

Niixed
09-07-2016, 03:27 PM
It's good to see forward movement on older gear acquisition. I dare to hope that future new gear will be less set-like and more freedom-to-choose-friendly. We would like clear, predictable, gear progression at regular intervals, if possible... please.

Ioyalistic
09-07-2016, 03:46 PM
Will they drop for every class, or just the class i'm playing with?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Saud
09-07-2016, 03:47 PM
That's totally nice, I've been trying to get any set item from cryostar
But bad cause antignom set pieces prices are good
Anyway
Does anti-gnome thief run from us like Eggzavir ?
And he takes 30 sec to kill??
A part of me feel the expansion is close..
And these set bonus work on new expansion as well :p.

Kriticality
09-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Even though I've moved on and sold off my anti set I have mixed feelings about this. I'm happy that everyone will be able to achieve the set. I'm sad about losing soooo much gold in pursuit of these sets.

Exxotik
09-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Why all of the plat events all of the sudden, I mean I'm not hating on this by any means I love whatever you do but these type of events are killing the market and making players way to over powered.
Thanks for reading my reply :)

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
09-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Nice! Can finally get some new armors.

mrm
09-07-2016, 04:09 PM
"Want to know what it feels like to run with a Banished Power set? Talk to Fonso in Glintstone for a quest to unlock a 5-minute elixir that grants the full power of the Banished Items set... RAWR!"

first thought that came to mind 5 mins of red dragon juggernaut mode😂😂😂(kanda inside joke) how are the spawn rates the same as egg event or worst?

Cinco
09-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Does anti-gnome thief run from us like Eggzavir ?
And he takes 30 sec to kill??

Yup. He's a thief... and doesn't want to get caught stealing. So you should catch him and take his stuff!!
You can most certainly kill the Thief in the time allotted (but he's not too easy).

PEMA
09-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Is the reduced pet animacy cost only for the duration of the event or is it permanent?

Cinco
09-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Is the reduced pet animacy cost only for the duration of the event or is it permanent?

The Animancy costs are reduced for the duration of the event :-)

Hercules
09-07-2016, 04:29 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by extrapayah http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=2580313#post2580313)

Spawns only happen in Underhul Elites and Rengol Elites.

But Northal king is in elite rengol land O.O

Zeus
09-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Next time around, may we do this from the start? People paid premiums for these sets and couldn't even complete them...This way, people don't feel jaded if they spent so much money on an incomplete set only to have it be released later.

Plqgue
09-07-2016, 04:35 PM

Just completed pieces.

Yes they are tradable.

Will helm and armor drop :))) and thank you for the event g

Nakatawe
09-07-2016, 04:39 PM
I agree with Zeus, first pets, now sets,either game is becoming more free of a sudden or its pure money making.
P.S. 1h ago before this announcement I sold banished ring for 20m, already made me feel bad for the buyer, hope this event wont affect banished set prices too much.

Hercules
09-07-2016, 04:43 PM
I agree with Zeus, first pets, now sets,either game is becoming more free of a sudden or its pure money making.
P.S. 1h ago before this announcement I sold banished ring for 20m, already made me feel bad for the buyer, hope this event wont affect banished set prices too much.

This event is only Anti-gnome pieces not banished pieces lol.

JesuisCharlie
09-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Your using perfectly your best card allowed with your stuffs and the support (very fast updates).. Its very good that way and even a better idea to give at glinstone a sun shine. I can't wait to challenge these orcs and cursed gnoms like the first time. And you always listen the peoples, like for crafting slots.. I just hope it wont creat to much lags :')
Thanks.

hha
09-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Howdy folks, we're trying to slow down and give you a break, but the designers just want to keep cranking stuff out.

Here is what is on tap for tomorrow:

Anti-Gnome Unleashed Event

This is a one-week event similar to the Egg-Stravaganza. By running the Underhul Elite and Rengol Elite dungeons and killing the boss, there is a chance to spawn:

Anti-Gnome Thief: If you are fortunate enough to find and kill this fellow he is guaranteed to drop 1 of the AntiGnome set pieces.

Shady Gnome Dealers: If you have had enough of the grind and just would like to get your hands on a set already, this guy will sell items from 1 slot (armor, belt, helmet, ring, or necklace) of the full, stashable, tradable set for Platinum.

Quest for Banished Power preview

Want to know what it feels like to run with a Banished Power set? Talk to Fonso in Glintstone for a quest to unlock a 5-minute elixir that grants the full power of the Banished Items set... RAWR!

Tradable Crafting Inventory Slots

We know some players have been asking for a way to open more crafting inventory slots without spending platinum. We have added a tradable 25-slot pack available in the Plat store for 20 plat.

Housing

Stained Glass Windows and Jarl's Golden Door now sell in the Furnishing Store.

Animancy Sale

Unlock any Pet's animancy slots for only 20 Story Tokens... more than 50% off! Experiment with eggs for different Arcane Abilities and Happiness Bonuses and discover the best combination for you.

Thoughts and comments below, and thanks!

- g

Have a question
Elite awaking gem can I still forever on store with 5 plat? Or all item should craft now?

cebenn
09-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Wow antigome. Ty sir.
Ign: Qcv

Justg
09-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Why all of the plat events all of the sudden, I mean I'm not hating on this by any means I love whatever you do but these type of events are killing the market and making players way to over powered.
Thanks for reading my reply :)

I know it is tempting to cry foul over anything plat-related, but what are you referring to? The Anti-Gnome thief drops these items, there is no plat involved. We are also introducing tradable crafting slots for the first time for the non-plat player. The Animancy sale is non-plat. And the Quest for Banished Power gives everyone a 5 minute daily massive power boost!

Have a question
Elite awaking gem can I still forever on store with 5 plat? Or all item should craft now?

Yup, 5 plat for the Elite gem, forever.

Xannabelle
09-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Have a question..
Crafting Inventory forever on store??

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

Nakatawe
09-07-2016, 05:12 PM
This event is only Anti-gnome pieces not banished pieces lol.
I know what I have written, actually thought for a sec and banished ring price will go up as more players will have antignom set and will want banished set,probably.

tokko
09-07-2016, 05:28 PM
lol muito bom... nice

Energizeric
09-07-2016, 05:47 PM
I have mixed feelings about this.... I've been working on the Antignome set for the last 2-3 weeks and so far I have the ring (easy and cheap), Amulet (cost me 900k), and I'm almost ready to craft the armor, which seems to have come at a cost of around 2.5m.

Obviously this event will help me get the belt and helm which are the most expensive parts. But part of the attractiveness of working towards this set was knowing that it is very rare and not many players have it. I can't help but imagine that prices of these items are going to drop down to 100k or even less after this event, and that is going to completely kill elite farming. Who is going to pay anything decent for a level 56 legendary item or an elite heretic chest when the prices of the best items that come in those chests are not that expensive?

I hope that this Antignome thief is actually a rare spawn, and not like Egg-Zavier, who was claimed to be a rare spawn, but in reality many players saw him spawn over a hundred times in one week. "Rare" means maybe once in 50 runs.

As for the plat dealers, that I think is ok, as long as the price is not too cheap. Tavern deeds are sold for plat, and still go for around 3m, so I don't see that as a problem. I think the Antignome items should sell for at least 500 plat each, perhaps more for the helm and belt, which are the two rarest items.

Please don't mess up the market too much with this event! It will still be fun for everyone if the thief is a rare spawn, because the price of the items will be retained. Everyone spent tons of time farming dead city for the arcane chest even though those were super rare. If the prices of the items to be looted are high, people will enjoy the event without constant spawns.

scarysmerf
09-07-2016, 05:50 PM

Just completed pieces.

Yes they are tradable.

Spawns only happen in Underhul Elites and Rengol Elites. OK I'll let my guild mates know thank you for another awesome event! :)

Justg
09-07-2016, 05:54 PM
EDIT: Spawns will only happen in Underhul Elites.

We want to encourage this event as new rewards for running the hardest content in the game, and the Rengol Gnomes just are not up to the task!

Java
09-07-2016, 05:58 PM

We want to encourage this event as new rewards for running the hardest content in the game, and the Rengol Gnomes just are not up to the task!
You should probably edit original post, G.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

crudmudgeon
09-07-2016, 06:00 PM
I know what I have written, actually thought for a sec and banished ring price will go up as more players will have antignom set and will want banished set,probably.

More people complete antignome set... more people move on to banished set and hunt lootable parts. One reason for their rarity is the fact that an entire party of well geared chars was required to run even 10-15min runs. With mobs nerfed and everyone getting reasonably priced antignome sets... prices will plummet on exponential increase of supply.

IMO this is another random event that brings the spontaneous and cataclysmic deflagration of intrinsic value. Save save save save save... buy item... DAMN its available for 10% of cost the next day.

Pm me for sweet deals on my gear...
like a full Lazirith Mind Arcanist Pendant and mage antignome sets...

Tetter
09-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Will the thief drop a piece to each party member or just 1 to a random member?

Terminhater
09-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Gonna be an awesome event and I hope he does spawn like eggzavier.

Daehanie
09-07-2016, 06:32 PM
Will the thief drop a piece to each party member or just 1 to a random member?
I would like to ask this too.. 😆😆😆😆
We can lost egg xavier even in small map.. How bout this one? Teheee.. Sure tough..
Ganbateeeee 😉😉😉

Arlor's Astral
09-07-2016, 06:36 PM
3 events 3 week STS is on a role !!!!!!
Tyvm for all your hard work!

hastlin
09-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Kinda hard

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Saud
09-07-2016, 06:45 PM

Nice
It will make sense that only drop in underhul not rengol, cause antignome is underhul related.
He spawn from bosses only right?

extrapayah
09-07-2016, 06:47 PM
the drop rate and the effort needed to farm/get antignome set was so absurd, that when it start to get affordable or when most people starting to aim for it, it's already too late or almost reach end of season. eventually complaints will come from players after the gears are outdated, because the real effort from getting these gears can be estimated to be across seasons, but then again, level limited gears are meant to be outdated.

so even though this event is great, i really hope sts to reconsider the regular drop rate of these items, and to never release gears of one season age, with absurd droprate

p.s.: you might also want the preview elixir to be automatically expired in timed maps

latoz
09-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Please fix also the bug of jord staff twink weapon
Every proc of the jord staff it give kills even the enemy(opponent) didnt die.

Sent from my MyPhone Rio 2 Lite using Tapatalk

Perceval
09-07-2016, 07:24 PM
Awesome, thanks sts!

capeo
09-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Lol, you can tell who has the set pieces by the posts. Sts can't win with everyone. For the majority or the players this will be a good event. I hope it is like the eggstraviganza but I doubt the thief will spawn as often. Even if you are only able to get one or two pieces that will help most of us. Maybe the 56 mythics are coming soon.

Fearrr
09-07-2016, 07:31 PM
1."This is a one-week event similar to the Egg-Stravaganza". Will this event actually be a full week or will you evaluate the antignome gear market and if the prices get to low will you stop the spawns of Anti-Gnome Thief a few days early?

2. In a party of 4 how many players can get a drop from Anti-Gnome Thief?

3. Thanks for event :)

xxalivexx
09-07-2016, 07:40 PM
Make the spawn rate like after the hotfix on eggzavier event, when he rarely spawned, ill watch some of you cry, people think in one map if underhul will be a loot, lol funny, run like 20 and spawn the rare boss, good luck farming to all, dont die too much.

Hercules
09-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Omg. Thanks you for your complaints!!! I don't like how people do not enjoy the events. This game have a rule and if you buy or farm an item and spend many gold you must to know all will be cheap later.... I believe we need to learn the diference between exclusive and cheap with the time. Remember SNS??? Remember Steel commando vanity?? Planar pendant recipe?? Ohmmm ok...

This remember me when people spend many "money" buying an Iphone 6 in the first day only to be OP and exclusive, later when apple launch Iphone 7 then Iphone 6 will cost more cheap than you buy it!!! so...

I'm sorry but this is what I think!!

Ipoopsy
09-07-2016, 08:07 PM
I can predict EVERYONE will just run Elite Map 1 underhaul. That's the easiest and fastest....
IMO, another bad move on STS.

will0
09-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Omg. Thanks you for your complaints!!! I hate how people do not enjoy the events. This game have a rule and if you buy or farm an item and spend many gold you must to know all will be cheap later.... How can you guys complaint about this event??? Do you need to learn the diference between exclusive and cheap with the time. Remember SNS??? Remember Steel commando vanity?? Planar pendant recipe? Ohmmm ok... This remember me when people spend many gold buying an Iphone 9 in the first day only to be OP and exclusive, later when apple launch Iphone 10 then Iphone 9 will cost more cheap than you buy it!!! so...

I am not paying or buying anymore expensive item that is hard to farm in this game anymore... knowing they will do such thing in later stage causing so much pain for us..

Not all of us are PVP oriented now ... complaining their toon are weak ...

Potato is me
09-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Omg. Thanks you for your complaints!!! I hate how people do not enjoy the events. This game have a rule and if you buy or farm an item and spend many gold you must to know all will be cheap later.... How can you guys complaint about this event??? Do you need to learn the diference between exclusive and cheap with the time. Remember SNS??? Remember Steel commando vanity?? Planar pendant recipe? Ohmmm ok... This remember me when people spend many gold buying an Iphone 9 in the first day only to be OP and exclusive, later when apple launch Iphone 10 then Iphone 9 will cost more cheap than you buy it!!! so...

There is iphone 9 already?? And we can buy it using gold?!!
@.@
WHY NO ONE TELL ME!!!
Im gonna rage this thread now!

Hercules
09-07-2016, 08:56 PM
There is iphone 9 already?? And we can buy it using gold?!!
@.@
WHY NO ONE TELL ME!!!
Im gonna rage this thread now!

hahahahahah man I'm sorry xD I don't speak very good english. "money" and the Iphone 9 was an example :P

Energizeric
09-07-2016, 09:02 PM
What is happening to this game is that these events one by one are canabalizing the market to the point that there will be nothing to do in this game except play the next event. That is fine as long as there will be a new event every single week.

However, last month JustG posted a thread wondering why few players play the middle levels, and why so many twinks have not bothered to level up to end game. Killing the market on gear that drops from bosses is a sure way to make a campagn dead after the cap has been expanded.

Imagine 2 years from now when the cap is level 76, and a new player has reached level 56. What exactly will there be for that player to farm in the Underhul dungeons? Right now you can farm Antignome gear even in the non-elite dungeons, and some of the legendary gear that drops still has good value. For example, legendary sorcerer guns command decent amounts of gold. However, once the prices on all these items drop way down, then life becomes boring at these levels.

Once you string together 3 or 4 consecutive campaigns where there is nothing left to farm, that's when you get players who do not want to bother leveling up, as the amount of boredom will be high if you must level past 20 levels with nothing to farm.

The path to end game has to be fun, or else fewer and fewer new players are going to join the game as end game becomes higher and higher level.

Daehanie
09-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Well.. I think sts update for us once a week should be fun enough to enjoy this game.. Rather than no update at all i guess? 😊😊 it depends.. If dont wanna run event than just chill coz al got other map to run right? Chill chill chill 😎😎😎😎

TheBoon
09-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Where is the like button !!!????? Im gonna hit it 1,000,000 !! Cmon ! Give me the like button ! Now ! As in now!

lissil
09-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Before releasing this event, shouldn't the elite Underhul maps be checked out first? Seems to me that the mobs and boss are on normal scale, or at least made way easier than before. I haven't changed gears except for the weapon enhancement (3% Str, Dex, Int and 225 armor). I've also run with non-awakened weapons and it is still easier. Now I can solo elite when I can't event make it past the first group in Elite Citadel before or the first Gnome group in Elite Umbral Chasm. Orcs that used to one hit warriors can't even one hit an unshielded mage.

I've run this maps almost a thousand times and I can clearly see the difference. Even other elite farmers agree. The main reason that I wanted to get the Banish set is because I farm in these maps. It was very difficult that even warriors get killed if they blink. If a warrior gets killed one hit by a class of mobs before and any class can now easily clear up the whole map, isn't it worth looking into?

Edit: So the scaling to three people plus enhancements made it this easy? At this point, I wouldn't even bother calling it elite. It just isn't.

Burstnuke
09-07-2016, 09:57 PM
So sad, underhul elite is extremely hard for people without the best gear trying to farm :(

friana
09-07-2016, 09:58 PM
I didn't try to get this sets however i dont understand why will you do that thing . How about their effort to get this set ??consumed alot of gold and time
I can not acclaim to scatter it's like a free egg ..free myth set.but this is a one of my thinking i know there is any opinion about this

Zeus
09-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Lol, you can tell who has the set pieces by the posts. Sts can't win with everyone. For the majority or the players this will be a good event. I hope it is like the eggstraviganza but I doubt the thief will spawn as often. Even if you are only able to get one or two pieces that will help most of us. Maybe the 56 mythics are coming soon.

I don't own any antignome, but I sympathize with those who had some.

Errorrz
09-07-2016, 11:01 PM
About the event... I have a question? Can u find the antigome thief in (km,kt,wt)? Or just in the elite underhaul only?
99% it just drop at elite underhul only

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Recipe
09-07-2016, 11:14 PM
I was so close to buying a antigome set to luckily I didn't

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Chenmed
09-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Must elite? O.o

Irresistiible
09-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Yes only elite

xxalivexx
09-08-2016, 12:33 AM
Don't expect antignome helm or belt to drop much just putting this out there, spawn rate of boss wont be as high like the start of tge eggzavier event, elite underhul maps can take some time to complete and you may have to run 20+ runs to loot something. Good luck to all.

Faliziaga
09-08-2016, 12:59 AM
Does double boss loot elix, since it's like killing the boss twice, double the chances to make the thief spawn? I assume the thief is not considered as a boss and will not drop 2 antignome set pieces while using 2x boss loot elix? Does he drop 1 set piece for one player in the party or for every player in the party?

Iliketolol
09-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Point to be noted: some of the these set items are best endgame gears even without the set bonus.. So make sure to complete your sets in this event.

BabVna
09-08-2016, 02:07 AM
If I read correct event spawns are in underhaul elites and hard to kill before he runs away. So lot of failure chances since there are many elite mobs around and most of damage from player taken by them. I think this is not going to bring down market like eggs event. Many player still find those maps hard to run in normal mode.

Yeah I feel the people spent on gold sets. I was in same situation during expansion of Underhaul. I think it's a lesson not spend on Items with over price specially when all players know set effect limit to only some maps. "Patience is virtue " proven in arcane legends also.

Terminhater
09-08-2016, 02:51 AM
I believe the purpose of this event and the egg event is to help equip people to run endgame elites. I don't see many running elite underhul maps 2 or 3 tbh. Underhul elite map 1 is the new Tindirin elite wilds. I think the harder the map the better the loot, basically elite underhul map 2 and 3 should have way better loot and incentive than map 1.

When you create endgame elite content and not many run it, it kinda can get worrying, retention becomes an issue. So I think this is the purpose of previous event and this event, nerfing elite underhul and helping buff players i.e pets, jewels, effigys, cryo buff gem, awakening wep buff gems etc etc.

Im not complaining, just my thoughts and I could be totally wrong.

Kaly
09-08-2016, 03:25 AM
yey cant wait :banana:

Xannabelle
09-08-2016, 03:39 AM
Did need Script Ancient of Technology Tomorrow???

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

Vixonitez
09-08-2016, 03:41 AM
Awesome......

Cons
09-08-2016, 04:23 AM
So this is basically another endgame event. Since only endgamers have the access to Elite Underhul. I just hope that the Antignome thief can spawn at normal underhul maps, but with lower chances of spawning than the Elite Underhul maps.

Breakingbadxx
09-08-2016, 04:43 AM
Great event sts! Looking forward to it.

mageboys
09-08-2016, 05:37 AM
Yay ty sts for tradeable crafting inventory

Alwarez
09-08-2016, 06:22 AM
Finally an elite event. No more skellies and no more goblins!! :victorious:

Dexterqo
09-08-2016, 06:44 AM
Awesome STS!! finaly you make game more hardcore farming not just pay to win like before all platnabs cry alot. (^_^)_.!.

Universalpro
09-08-2016, 06:46 AM
It is actually a pretty good event but i m sure some people who worked their asses off and spend tons of money for completing/are still completing that set are going to be angry but well that is how al is now
A nice idea though

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Richardlord
09-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Will the gnome thief be a boss? And will the double loot elixir work on him?

stricker20000
09-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Does double boss loot elix, since it's like killing the boss twice, double the chances to make the thief spawn? I assume the thief is not considered as a boss and will not drop 2 antignome set pieces while using 2x boss loot elix? Does he drop 1 set piece for one player in the party or for every player in the party?

Just wanted to revive this post again..would be very good to know

JesuisCharlie
09-08-2016, 09:17 AM
Of course not! Because "the thief" is a special mob, not a boss.
And for the last question, if you read the post carefully, it's write "guarented" or "always"

penikmatoppai
09-08-2016, 09:36 AM
oh yeah :victorious:

Stetro
09-08-2016, 10:51 AM
Sadly i missed the egg event. Thank god there was another event coming. Thanks STS :)

Lähetetty minun Nexus 5 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Serancha
09-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Will the items drop for those without the antignome quest? Like, if someone (such as myself) hasn't completed the precurser quests (the 2 sets from last season), is this event playable? Or is it only for those who have slogged through those earlier quests already?

Justg
09-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Will the items drop for those without the antignome quest? Like, if someone (such as myself) hasn't completed the precurser quests (the 2 sets from last season), is this event playable? Or is it only for those who have slogged through those earlier quests already?

Yes, they will drop even if you have not taken the quests.

Valkiryas
09-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Yes, they will drop even if you have not taken the quests.

Hi JustG!

The "Thief" will only spawn when you killed the "Boss" or with any mob?, because the thread says " By running the Underhul Elite dungeons and killing the boss ", then we need to kill one of the 3 diferent bosses from Underhul Map?

That's for a way a really hard WORK hopefully the drop rate will not be too low. :)

Hercules
09-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Hi JustG!

The "Thief" will only spawn when you killed the "Boss" or with any mob?, because the thread says " By running the Underhul Elite dungeons and killing the boss ", then we need to kill one of the 3 diferent bosses from Underhul Map?

That's for a way a really hard WORK hopefully the drop rate will not be too low. :)

Good question :P

Carapace
09-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Just as a point of perspective, when a new game console comes out on the market for $400 early adopters spend that (and sometimes even way more on Ebay) to get their hands on the new toy as soon as possible. Over the lifecycle of the console, the cost begins to reduce slowly from $400 to $300, $300 to $250, etc so that more can enjoy it. In a way, this is similar to what this Antignome Set Event represents.

We also have learned a valuable lesson from the Glintstone Mythic set that players pointed out for us in resounding feedback. Players will still working very hard to acquire something that was in that instance, nearly instantly replaced with something new within days which was also not good. Like buying a PS3 right before the PS4 came out!

Just shedding some insight as to why we made the decision to do this. :) Happy hunting!

Hercules
09-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Just as a point of perspective, when a new game console comes out on the market for $400 early adopters spend that (and sometimes even way more on Ebay) to get their hands on the new toy as soon as possible. Over the lifecycle of the console, the cost begins to reduce slowly from $400 to $300, $300 to $250, etc so that more can enjoy it. In a way, this is similar to what this Antignome Set Event represents.

We also have learned a valuable lesson from the Glintstone Mythic set that players pointed out for us in resounding feedback. Players will still working very hard to acquire something that was in that instance, nearly instantly replaced with something new within days which was also not good. Like buying a PS3 right before the PS4 came out!

Just shedding some insight as to why we made the decision to do this. :) Happy hunting!

I can't give you a "Thanks you" in your thread hehe but I type you here: Thanks you Cara! your point of perspective is good and clear. Yesterday I said some similar too, but with the iphone 6 and 7 xD.

artemisha
09-08-2016, 12:50 PM

Thanks ill hope get very good drops, I was quite the game but im back everything is changing but is good also ill love eggsavier event is a way from the non plats users can afford something good :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

resurrected
09-08-2016, 01:13 PM
I can't give you a "Thanks you" in your thread hehe but I type you here: Thanks you Cara! your point of perspective is good and clear. Yesterday I said some similar too, but with the iphone 6 and 7 xD.
Btw IPhone 7 looks OP. Especially black one *.*

TW84
09-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Where is my crafting gone to? Cant craft my last awakening gems to use... What happened to event cooldowns?

Iulian Ardelean
09-08-2016, 01:47 PM
So if we have a party and get the boss, only one person will get the antignome piece?

Trimis de pe al meu Onyx_QS folosind Tapatalk

Terminhater
09-08-2016, 02:07 PM
I would just like to ask the following question before I reks underhul map 1......

Will the 'thief' come during mob kill or after boss kill, or both ? You're original post is rather ambiguous on the matter.

Justg
09-08-2016, 02:10 PM
I would just like to ask the following question before I reks underhul map 1......

Will the 'thief' come during mob kill or after boss kill, or both ? You're original post is rather ambiguous on the matter.

By running the Underhul Elite dungeons and killing the boss, there is a chance to spawn...

Spawns can happen after boss kill.

Rek away!