PDA

View Full Version : I need help with Vanities!

Majik
09-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Okay hey guys! My star Legends name is Majik, and I have a huge question! How do you get vanities?! I been told to go to numa and keep doing runs and i do that and NOTHING! I'm so confused, i do runs on slouch and everything... Not one VANITY! My friend here got 15 already in TWO DAYS!? Is there something im doing wrong? If so please tell me some techniques or something! Thanks Majik.

Zaltiar
09-18-2011, 07:51 PM
They're all random drops bud. Vanities are pretty rare, I've been on sl since beta and I've only found one vanity so far.
Every mob has a chance of dropping it. Not sure about this new update but most vanities used to drop in any numa map.
Good luck!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Majik
09-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Okay man because my friend has 15 ! And I just want one. So thanks. What are mobs?

jpcguy
09-18-2011, 07:54 PM
I have been on since beta and I haven't found one.

Ellyidol
09-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Okay man because my friend has 15 ! And I just want one. So thanks. What are mobs?

15? Platinum vanities maybe?

Bakoffmycandy
09-18-2011, 08:05 PM
I get vanity questions all day in SL. They are always in very broken English & that's an understatement. Personally haven't been lucky enough to see a vanity drop in SL. Are mine are Plat vanities except for my Green Antennae givin to me by Samhayne (thank you btw,made day!) I believe a lot of newer players have them mixed up with the few Drop vanities. As far as I know,
Squid Buddy
Zany Glasses
Comedy
Mechanical Man Helmet and
X-ray glasses
Are all the drop vanities I know about. May have missed a couple.

Silentarrow
09-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Your friend must be very lucky! To get vanities, farm any Numa or Sloucho's map. They're very rare though.

Majik
09-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Nope they were all dropped like tragedy x ray vision etc...

krazii
09-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Nope they were all dropped like tragedy x ray vision etc...

Sorry bud, do not believe your friend got 15 vanity drops unless he discovered a bug and is exploiting it.

Majik
09-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Now he got 3 pinks!!! He just showed me and sold it?! Do u know anything about this???

Zaltiar
09-18-2011, 08:49 PM
lol. Okay your friend is either very very, very very very lucky. Or something stinks in here.

dollarbill
09-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Or he has lots of real money... Then buys lots of platinum then trades platinum for credits then buys anything he wants from the auction house. Just a hypothesis...

McBain
09-18-2011, 11:42 PM
I think vanities, like crafting items, are generally supposed to drop anywhere, on any map, but don't quote me on that.

Kakatoa91
09-19-2011, 01:35 AM
Ur friend drop 15 vanities?? In 2 days??? :eek:

Been playin quite regularly since beginnin, have over 20k kills... and only drop 1 tragedy vanity on new map. Also only witnessed only 4 other vanity drops durin runs on numa and sloucho.
Lol? :confused:

There r no randomness in game. Its just script formulas, something like that:
-> mob kill: drop no/yes, if yes: boss number players drop/ normal mob 1 drop, map drop with different % for each color lvl scaled except if vanity or sloucho pink. (Those 2 have low low %)
Maybe he found a mob with wrong % and in that case its an error, hes cheating and abusing a bug then. 15 vanities in 2 days is just impossible. Just report him.

Btw if its ur friend(?), you should ask him how he just did that... and dont even bother to ask in here.
If he dont answer, he's NOT your friend. Lol.
:rolleyes:

McBain
09-19-2011, 03:42 AM
It could be that he's also lying. Just sayin'...

kateku
09-19-2011, 05:16 AM
Btw, i had post like this regarding drops.

I understand where you coming.

Lets hope we will get "lucky" to get those drop items.

Raulur
09-19-2011, 05:51 AM
I've only seen 1 vanity drop, a squid buddy that dropped from the Guardian. Two others got greens, and I scored... a yellow. Luck wasn't on my side that day.

sickside
09-19-2011, 06:50 AM
Star legends first troll and you just fed the crap out of him

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Hey Majik, if its who im thinking of I have seen alot I mean alot of vanity and pinks by this guy.

I've been in SL since 1st day of beta and have not witnessed one drop of pink or vanity just not my luck though a few of guild members believe there must be a bug that they are exploiting as getting that many is close to impossible may just be lucky but had not to doubt it :/