PDA

View Full Version : When new class coming?

Randirs
09-07-2016, 08:19 PM
It will be nice when sts adding more class after many years we've only have 3 jobs, maybe its time to get new character, new job
Or maybe 2nd class will be great

[emoji1]

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Horme
09-07-2016, 08:59 PM
It will be very hard, they need to add items lvl 1-56 for every new class they created. Also, it will be affecting balance issue, more worse than now.

Derick Ofori
09-07-2016, 09:25 PM
They don't need to make new one from stcratch, but they let us evolve our character to a higher class and start gear from there like warrior to warlord, rougue to assassin, and mage to arch mage

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
09-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Paper, rock, scissors-good.
paper, rock, scissors, , vs paper with scissor ability, vs rock that identifies as scissors but wears paper..
Uh
confusing.
mindstreaching comparison aside, they did this in pl. It didnt result in renewed interest or large upsurge in players.
we mostly ended up with a new character that was a slight variant of an archer (rogue equivalent), & a less effective type of tank.
sometimes games are better with seemingly simpler mechanics & can have complexity.
Games like go and chess will be around forever for a reason.

TheBoon
09-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Lol , evolve !?? No way ! Lmao ! Majority of the al players aren't kids, know that ? so i say no, no and no ! Characters there is fine, thats what makes me fell inlove with al because it is very simple and unique, don make al like those sh*** usual rpg in play store hmmmkay ? Stop makin thread like this, it makes me feel , i don't know. Everything is fine about characters in al. im writing a story with al theme so please don't ruin it. Tat's all .bbye

Horme
09-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Lol , evolve !?? No way ! Lmao ! Majority of the al players aren't kids, know that ? so i say no, no and no ! Characters there is fine, thats what makes me fell inlove with al because it is very simple and unique, don make al like those sh*** usual rpg in play store hmmmkay ? Stop makin thread like this, it makes me feel , i don't know. Everything is fine about characters in al. im writing a story with al theme so please don't ruin it. Tat's all .bbye

Lol, Are you a rapper? That's nice lyric!

Zylx
09-08-2016, 12:26 AM
#OysterClass2016

mrshield
09-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Nahh they just need to add. Male n female in each class like. Rogue male or female war

Urpaniel
09-08-2016, 01:53 AM
Just add a male rogue and a female war, keep the classes simple.

herculeans
09-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Lol, Are you a rapper? That's nice lyric!

Lmao funny people @.# ��

Elshaddoll
09-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Nahh they just need to add. Male n female in each class like. Rogue male or female war

Just add a male rogue and a female war, keep the classes simple.
Gary already said thats not happening [emoji4]

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Carapace
09-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Didn't school start recently? Should be plenty of new classes to deal with :victorious:

JesuisCharlie
09-08-2016, 09:16 PM
AAAaahhhhhhAAAaahhhhAAaahhahahaahah!! Excellent!

firmanfar
09-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Maybe vanity gender will be nice :D

ancestor
09-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Wish it was good ol PL and could cross class. This could only make the game more interesting.... mitching and matching and making new things work