PDA

View Full Version : They aren't elite now-a-days.

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 08:14 PM
The elit chest were coveted by alot before Sloucho came out by having a significant chance of giving a green, but now they haven't been giving any good drops but yellows. I was wondering if this is a bug because its now an oridnary sloucho chest with a better look.

mike1298
09-18-2011, 08:20 PM
I've had two recipe drops from elite chests so far. Supposedly drop even more nicer things ;).

SUPAPRODIGY
09-18-2011, 08:52 PM
I've had two recipe drops from elite chests so far. Supposedly drop even more nicer things ;).

They should give us LightSabers

thefirehawk
09-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Yes I would buy a lightsaber

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Really? Sounds like Mr. Director a bit. :p

Fac3bon3s
09-20-2011, 09:19 PM
I've noticed the same thing with elite chests. And I've been running xp runs for my guild daily. Usually about 5 elite chests are opened each day. And other than a few green items no one I have run with has received anything significant. Maybe they are just more elite. Don't be discouraged. Fight the good fight.

Breadkeeper
09-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Elite Chests Gave out Greens... They still give out Greens... Still doing the Job they were. I think that the greens seem to drop more now is what has you upset. I would be upset if the chests started dropping Purples and Pinks.

jpcguy
09-20-2011, 10:18 PM
I agree I haven't seen anything good out of the big chest.

Fac3bon3s
09-21-2011, 08:23 AM
I think people's debate is... what is the point of having these chests that look different if nothing different drops from them. Which is understandable. But like I said. Keep trying.

thequickone
09-24-2011, 11:42 AM
While I have not experienced stellar drops from these chests, either (which can be frustrating), I believe they are working as designed. I am no dev, but I think these chests must apply a modifier to the normal drop roll. Maybe you get and extra percent or two chance of getting a rare or higher item. As with anything else relying on chance, Lady Luck doesn't always deliver...

Maybe something else is going on here, too. Has anyone else noticed that Slouch-O items have been bumped up one rarity class each compared to previous campaigns? For example, "Mark XYZ" items are orange and used to be white, "Modified Mark XYZ" items are green and used to be orange, and named weapons and armor (i.e. "Incinerator" or "Atomite" armor pieces) are purple and used to be green. Maybe the fact that only orange and higher rarity items are dropping from all Slouch-O maps (excluding craft items) is making the elite chest's items appear less special.