PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your honesty!

joopiduh
09-18-2011, 08:56 PM
A big shoutout to oslouh, I'm not sure if you're on the forums but if you are, my hat off to you!

I had wanted to give a Glyph Hood of Charmin' to a guildsmate, but said guildsmate left just as I clicked on the toon not realising that both toons were almost on top of each other, and since they were dressed almost the same I did not bat an eyelid when I selected "give". It was only after I had given the hood, that I realised that I had given it to oslouh instead.

Kudos and thanks to oslouh for being honest in returning it to me :) You have my gratitude. Plus it saves me from a no-brainer of an embarrassing story!

JaytB
09-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Nice to hear there are still honest players around :)

KingFu
09-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Wow, that's really cool of them to do. Very honest and noble thing to do. Respect out to Oslouh:)

Artentreri
09-22-2011, 12:44 PM
That's awesome, one in a million anymore it seems.:upset:

Artentreri
09-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Actually one other story like that, mad props to this guy too, I had got a random pink drop and the person I was questing with wanted to buy it, so I said I'd do it for 1k, so when we go into trade he gives me 21k and tells me it's worth even more than that. Don't remember his name, but I checked cs and the only one in there was for 15k. I felt bad and tried to find him afterwards but he signed out right after.