PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update | 9/8/16 | Anti-Gnome Event, Tradable Crafting Slots, and more...

Justg
09-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Howdy folks, we're trying to slow down and give you a break, but the designers just want to keep cranking stuff out.

Here is what is on tap for this week:

Anti-Gnome Unleashed Event

This is a one-week event similar to the Egg-Stravaganza. By running the Underhul Elite dungeons and killing the boss, there is a chance to spawn:

Anti-Gnome Thief: If you are fortunate enough to find and kill this fellow he is guaranteed to drop 1 of the AntiGnome set pieces.

Shady Gnome Dealers: If you have had enough of the grind and just would like to get your hands on a set already, this guy will sell items from 1 slot (armor, belt, helmet, ring, or necklace) of the full, stashable, tradable set for Platinum.

Quest for Banished Power preview

Want to know what it feels like to run with a Banished Power set? Talk to Fonso in Glintstone for a quest to unlock a 5-minute elixir that grants the full power of the Banished Items set... RAWR!

Tradable Crafting Inventory Slots

We know some players have been asking for a way to open more crafting inventory slots without spending platinum. We have added a tradable 25-slot pack available in the Plat store for 20 plat.

Housing

Stained Glass Windows and Jarl's Golden Door now sell in the Furnishing Store.

Animancy Sale

Unlock any Pet's animancy slots for only 20 Story Tokens... more than 50% off! Experiment with eggs for different Arcane Abilities and Happiness Bonuses and discover the best combination for you.

Pet Rotation

Resetting crates back to Arcane Deary, Maridos, and Munch Mouth

Bug Fix

Tyranica Now targets random enemy and places 1 of 4 clouds on them

Thoughts and comments below, and thanks!

- g

nightmaresmoke
09-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Thnx sts!! 😉

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

LastArlorian
09-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Omg i love it!

Eagleye
Says rengol and underhaul on this thread can we please specify ..yesterday you said only underhaul elites...this is becoming confusing
-the picture says underhaul and rengol then right underneath it says only underhaul...

Labello
Thank you! Maybe now ill finally have a chance to have any piece of the antignome set :)

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Justg
09-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Says rengol and underhaul on this thread can we please specify ..yesterday you said only underhaul elites...this is becoming confusing
-the picture says underhaul and rengol then right underneath it says only underhaul...

My bad, that was an old pic. Underhul Elite only, image has been fixed!

Eagleye
09-08-2016, 02:08 PM
The pic for Antignome thief says in Elite Rengol .
Now people will be confused
Thanks StS! Very awesome.

They shoukda probably change that image if it is only underhaul.
-edit thanks gary. And awesome event!

mrm
09-08-2016, 02:30 PM
how is the event.....fun? wish i could join but seems like game was changed to ping of legends everything works well intill i press play then endlis loop of dog walking...... al my other games are working perfectly and fast anyone els ?

crudmudgeon
09-08-2016, 02:35 PM
I would be excited... if I weren't so heartbroken. Least I can get my belt for 150plat vs 15m...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Ravintov
09-08-2016, 02:36 PM
can sts disable system? its disturb me, for one week only...

Justg
09-08-2016, 02:36 PM
how is the event.....fun? wish i could join but seems like game was changed to ping of legends everything works well intill i press play then endlis loop of dog walking...... al my other games are working perfectly and fast anyone els ?

We typically get a spike when we bounce with all the players trying to log back in. Try again and let us know how it goes.

Justg
09-08-2016, 02:37 PM
can sts disable system? its disturb me, for one week only...

I hear ya... pretty chatty!

Justg
09-08-2016, 02:49 PM
U need to be at least 55 for farming , and low lvl only can drool when many lvl 55 56 got antignome item.

We've had a ton of events for all players. End Gamers have worked hard to get there, some events are just for them.

We'll get the spam turned off asap!

mrm
09-08-2016, 02:51 PM
We typically get a spike when we bounce with all the players trying to log back in. Try again and let us know how it goes.
im in but still geting tons of lag my skils has almost a 4 sec time delay whats the aprox time it will take for servers to stabelies?

Ravintov
09-08-2016, 02:52 PM
thankss for hear us, for this event only. after that no problem if turn on notif.. thank youuu

Justg
09-08-2016, 02:56 PM
im in but still geting tons of lag my skils has almost a 4 sec time delay whats the aprox time it will take for servers to stabelies?

We should be good by now, maybe kill and restart the game?

resurrected
09-08-2016, 03:19 PM
I added videos about axe throw bug :D would be cool if devs watch it and find solutions thanks!

mrm
09-08-2016, 03:35 PM
question the drop is it only for your class or random?

galileogalilei
09-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Me Quit da game , ty awsome event

Eagleye
Any chance of event vendor or boss spawning only after both bosses are killed on map 1? Really frustrating when he spawns after 1 boss dies and u still got icebombs to avoid

Saud
question the drop is it only for your class or random?

Random, i got war helm and i am mage

Thanks for fix the system message
I wonder who was making funny message during the countdown xD.

Suentous PO
09-08-2016, 03:47 PM
We've had a ton of events for all players. End Gamers have worked hard to get there, some events are just for them.

minor note, theres a huuuge difference in reaching end game (i have) and being geared enough to farm the elite end game maps (im not).
so this isnt something any 56 can do. ill prolly have to wait it out :'/

also, will shady spawn off mobs?

galileogalilei
09-08-2016, 03:50 PM
minor note, theres a huuuge difference in reaching end game (i have) and being geared enough to farm the elite end game maps (im not).
so this isnt something any 56 can do. ill prolly have to wait it out :'/

also, will shady spawn off mobs?

Dats why i said this event very very unfair and they keep deleting my post lmao good job

Hercules
09-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Devs can thief spawn when the boss is already dead?? because in the first elite map in underhul this spawn when the bosses are alive!! and this cause the rogue and warrs hit the bosses and not the thief!! and another problem is the ice bomb of Preston he made me scape 2 thiefs :/

Justg
09-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Dats why i said this event very very unfair and they keep deleting my post lmao good job

They were able to express it in a way that was constructive.

This is an event for our elite players at end game who have been wanting some of the most rare items in game.

The event is not unfair. We are coming off the heels of two very generous events that all levels could play.

Cinco
09-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Devs can thief spawn when the boss is already dead?? because in the first elite map in underhul this spawn when the bosses are alive!! and this cause the rogue and warrs hit the bosses and not the thief!! and another problem is the ice bomb of Preston he made me scape 2 thiefs :/

Yeah - there is a trade-off for running the event versus Preston and Heston. On one hand, you've got two chances at getting the Thief - but, on the other hand, it can be much more difficult to catch the Thief if he spawns.
Running against Hugal provides an alternative: only one boss - but only one chance at the Thief / Vendor spawn ;-)

Hercules
09-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Yeah - there is a trade-off for running the event versus Preston and Heston. On one hand, you've got two chances at getting the Thief - but, on the other hand, it can be much more difficult to catch the Thief if he spawns.
Running against Hugal provides an alternative: only one boss - but only one chance at the Thief / Vendor spawn ;-)

Thanks you for the info and reply :D

Bluebatthing
09-08-2016, 04:16 PM
Cinco or any dev, please look into this. While fighting the twins today, the antignome vendor popped up in the middle of the fight, of course, being a rogue using the dragon daggers, I always spam the auto attack for proc, in doing so, I accidentally purchased an antignome amulet. I've already contacted support to request a refund, however, is there a way to prevent people from accidentally buying these set items? Maybe have the vendor spawn in a fixed location away from the fighting, have him spawn after we killed BOTH twins, or implement a confirmation of purchase? As the event goes on, I'm sure I will not be the only one with this issue. Thank you.

Ravintov
09-08-2016, 04:35 PM
why you only playing with twink? created another account and leveling to end game..
all of us know, every event not always for all level since 2012 when first i playing this game.. coz of that, i think every player have id with end game in first playing and then next created twink.
as gary said, this is more chance for an elite player for get rare item in game..
my question, if only twink, where is you get gold for ur gear?? buying gold?
they have tons of endgame players in game. and now are you angry just because this event only for end game?

Eagleye
09-08-2016, 05:15 PM

I dont know if your fully aware but the thief and vendor are spawning before either boss is even killed in map 1. It just happened to me for the 2nd time. Put a few shots on first boss boom vendor or thief pops up.if they are meant to spawn before either boss is killed that's fine just seems off

PEMA
09-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Question:

Let's say I'm in a party of 4 and a thief spawned and we killed it, do we each get a piece or does only one of us gets a piece?

And I'm quite confused, I complete this Antignome Set then I use it to complete Banished Set?

justhell
09-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Any chance of event vendor or boss spawning only after both bosses are killed on map 1? Really frustrating when he spawns after 1 boss dies and u still got icebombs to avoid
Same at jardis vendor spawn after his pool disapear (since he have no ability to spawn minion and don't have twin,I'm really sure that the pool spawning vendor after disapear) and the minion that spawn by the twin in SG also spawning vendor ( it was 4 vendor at once LOL)

Fix this please.....

EbenevTheMage
09-08-2016, 07:37 PM
yesss, thank you STS[emoji1]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
09-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Running against Hugal provides an alternative: only one boss - but only one chance at the Thief / Vendor spawn ;-) STS please consider adding more time to kill the thief I ran with a strong party and we still keep losing him.

Avaree
09-08-2016, 09:56 PM
STS please consider adding more time to kill the thief I ran with a strong party and we still keep losing him.

Run Thief, run!

(Have not seen him, yet....)

radiking
09-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Cinco or any dev, please look into this. While fighting the twins today, the antignome vendor popped up in the middle of the fight, of course, being a rogue using the dragon daggers, I always spam the auto attack for proc, in doing so, I accidentally purchased an antignome amulet. I've already contacted support to request a refund, however, is there a way to prevent people from accidentally buying these set items? Maybe have the vendor spawn in a fixed location away from the fighting, have him spawn after we killed BOTH twins, or implement a confirmation of purchase? As the event goes on, I'm sure I will not be the only one with this issue. Thank you.
There is an option to ask you every time you open egg or purchase plat go to game settings :) I have enabled that and saved me a lot of plat xd

Echo Starz
09-08-2016, 10:43 PM
50 rounds elite and not even a spawn. Basically farming death for me.

I got all items from sale by guildies and guess what, merely costs me 700k!!!! All I need is to sell off locks!!!

TheBoon
09-09-2016, 12:00 AM
please add more time to kill the thief make it 50sec.

Asron9
09-09-2016, 12:12 AM
yes please sts

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Greycore
09-09-2016, 01:06 AM
i wish we can see the aura of the set in all towns not only in glintstone :3

PearlOTTheEast
09-09-2016, 01:42 AM
sts. why i cant open the 25 craft slot? i just bought one of those, is there any reason why i cant open it yet? its just a bug that i wont really work out? or i can open it aftr the event? pls reply tanks anyway for the event :)

Ipoopsy
09-09-2016, 01:52 AM

The reason why STS kept it like it is because it's good business for them but bad for us. It's really a bad business model on their part by forcing us accidently to buy, when the majority of the players won't buy with plat. Everything is already very inexpensive to Buy already during this event.

What they should do is have the vendor only in town and only the thief spawn after if boss was kill or near death.

The players that's willing to buy will buy with plat no matter where the vendor is.

Here's a quick spoiler on how to spawn thief:

Try to kill boss, and if no thief spawn yet, then reset boss.

Cinder.
09-09-2016, 01:53 AM
Worst event ever. 50 rounds elite and not even a spawn. Stupid and senseless and basically farming death.

I got all items from sale by guildies and guess what, merely costs me 700k!!!! All I need is to sell off locks!!!

there is a sure way to get thief, you just have to experiment further ;)

JesuisCharlie
09-09-2016, 01:54 AM
I must do it! To many people are crying for the "difficulty" :p

-->The strat (spoiler for "lowballs")
(thanks to my teams)

Don't kill the twins and wait until the last merchant spawned (the5) then wait a bit, if the thief isnt here well..you can reset the boss (one or two times the ugly thief showed up at this moment) or kill them.
Also wait longer.
Let's grab some antignoms!
(Erm! I saw someone just told this.. Maybe one of my team mates:0)

Asron9
09-09-2016, 04:21 AM
i wish we can see the aura of the set in all towns not only in glintstone :3
yes nice looking aura [emoji1]

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

EbenevTheMage
09-09-2016, 04:26 AM
i lost the thief 2x [emoji1]

EbenevTheMage
09-09-2016, 04:30 AM
I must do it! To many people are crying for the "difficulty" [emoji14]

-->The strat (spoiler for "lowballs")
(thanks to my teams)

Don't kill the twins and wait until the last merchant spawned (the5) then wait a bit, if the thief isnt here well..you can reset the boss (one or two times the ugly thief showed up at this moment) or kill them.
Also wait longer.
Let's grab some antignoms!
(Erm! I saw someone just told this.. Maybe one of my team mates:0)
so u got the loot , mate? [emoji2]

Evilsedation
09-09-2016, 05:05 AM
Could somone give me some insight as to how i unlock pet animancy?

Cinco
09-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Could somone give me some insight as to how i unlock pet animancy?

Read the guide:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?323835-Pet-Powers-Egg-Slots-quot-The-Life-Magic-of-Animancy-quot-Guide&p=2473143#post2473143

Babygirl21
09-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Cool justg, How about event for 46 below ?

Justg
09-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Cool justg, How about event for 46 below ?

Like the last two weeks? We try to spread them around, this one is for the folks who have fought to get to the cap.

monteli
09-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Whats the update for?

mssweety
09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Hey guys and STS,

I was wondering what happend in such a short time to AL?
I was away just for 2 weeks and when i came back i saw there was an egg event-item awakening event- then underhul map got scaled- and now a antignom event?
first of all i was wondering and asking my self why?

Yeah Arcane got boring for many ppl and we wanted something new.. something exiting..
with the egg event many ppl lost a bunch of gold all merchers were so upset but i dont wana talk about it.
second thing.. item awakening event a great idea nice thing u guys did. But why immediatly after the egg event?
Third thing.. the antignom event...
Some of us who had the antignom set befor this event had spend more then 30-40mil on that set.
and it was a good thing to be a bit better then others maybe.. it made a difference to have something which not everyone has.
Aswell to scale the underhul map... if we would want to go and farm easy maps we wouldnt get our head out of glinstone maps..
most players did find underhul maps very nice coz it was challenging not easy and u had to put an efford in to do it which was the fun part. But you guys just really had to take aswell this away from us.
My suggestion would be instead of all the work .. just gifting everyone 10000plat and 50m gold would have done it aswell.

Do i think about quitting ?
no i dont, but why i mentioned it, was because i thought about it yeah.

I dont think that was a good way of trying to balance the players.
u want good stuff? Go farm or merch just like everyone else thats the key, not a bunch of free stuff which noone has to do seriously anything for it.

Justg
09-09-2016, 03:11 PM
The reason why STS kept it like it is because it's good business for them but bad for us. It's really a bad business model on their part by forcing us accidently to buy, when the majority of the players won't buy with plat.

Ooooooor it could have been an unfortunate combination of timing and improper spawns that we would address with the earliest possible hotfix (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?373243-Hotfix-9-9-16-Event-Tweaks).

Please don't assume that we are evil and trying to trick you. It's in our best interest to have a fair and healthy game for all players.

Have fun this weekend!

sonuraqi
09-11-2016, 01:50 AM
About more than 20 run yet didnt see antignome thief even its hard to kill him also just tell how we gonna comptete ???

ryuba
09-12-2016, 12:43 AM
I just meet the THIEF 1 time after last fix, ooyeah i run uncounted time everyday but all my friend do same and get same problem too..
Try to find thief just rare as try to loot antignome piece self now, so its totaly not event anymore ;)
Lets go mad in underhull elite mob xd

magic touch

shadowronn
09-12-2016, 01:39 AM
i know right.....

shadowronn
09-12-2016, 01:41 AM
there was a haunlet event in which the twinks were d best,i think you should make a separate lb for em, really hard to run.

Anirudhrox
09-14-2016, 02:14 AM
Same ....cant find it

Lamiy
09-14-2016, 08:19 AM
when there will be double experience ?

gunlet
09-14-2016, 09:29 AM
Just question: can anyone tell list of items which drops in underlhul with name of map n mob
I mean like a guide about loot

Creepiest
09-14-2016, 07:56 PM
Will tradable craft slot kits stay forever in store ?

Pukkie
09-14-2016, 08:37 PM
awesome event! i wasn't able to go to underhul and farm by myself but prices went down and finally bought mine!

Creepiest
09-15-2016, 12:05 AM
thx for the event :)