PDA

View Full Version : What does Backbreaker do?

Cabero
09-18-2011, 10:08 PM
I haven't reached 28 yet to see for myself. I am very curious to know what Backbreaker does. If someone is willing to share that info I would greatly appreciate it.

Ellyidol
09-18-2011, 10:10 PM
From what I noticed, it's a self-combo finisher for a commando. It also has the highest damage gain of all the skills.

It's AoE, but I haven't noticed how good the AoE is unless all the mobs are completely clumped up. Single-target and damage wise though, I find it very good.

I think it also has a small 'cast time' before it actually hits.

Good discussion, would like to know more as well.

Nightarcher
09-19-2011, 12:36 AM
AOE? Really? I thought the skill was single-target. Hmm, I'll have to take a second look...

What I do know, is that you achieve the combo by using a skill with knockdown (Neutron Stomp, Singularity) and then adding back-breaker to it when theyre on the ground, making a combo that's called back-breaker. Good damage I guess, but it doesn't seem AOE to me, and for enemies who can't be knocked down (hovering droids and non-mini bosses) it doesn't combo.

Ellyidol
09-19-2011, 12:57 AM
AOE? Really? I thought the skill was single-target. Hmm, I'll have to take a second look...

What I do know, is that you achieve the combo by using a skill with knockdown (Neutron Stomp, Singularity) and then adding back-breaker to it when theyre on the ground, making a combo that's called back-breaker. Good damage I guess, but it doesn't seem AOE to me, and for enemies who can't be knocked down (hovering droids and non-mini bosses) it doesn't combo.

Oh, let me check again. I read that it was AOE, either that or my eyes are really bad now. Lol :)

When it combos, I seem to see two 'COMBO's pop out, is it just coincidence?

Edit:

Yup, I'm blind. It's single target.

Acyer
09-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Ill check but i think it also adds a slow effect to the enemy.

EDIT no slow effect