PDA

View Full Version : More time is needed

scarysmerf
09-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Please STS consider extending the time limit for anti-gnome thief to 60 seconds I've ran with a strong party and we've lost him 5 times now ppl get distracted by Heston and preston and don't reach him in time. Please consider adding just a lil more time thank you and have a nice day.:)

JesuisCharlie
09-08-2016, 09:24 PM
I think, 34sec would be perfect.
But 30sec make the event even more challengin! If we want kill him in time, actually We need a balanced party with one war, one, two or three rogue (better two) and one or two sorcerers! But those who use lvl56 arcanes, even wars, make a huge difference.

scarysmerf
09-08-2016, 09:40 PM
I think, 34sec would be perfect.
But 30sec make the event even more challengin! If we want kill him in time, actually We need a balanced party with one war, one, two or three rogue (better two) and one or two sorcerers! But those who use lvl56 arcanes, even wars, make a huge difference.

I'd be happy with 40 seconds but 30 doesn't seem like enough time.

EbenevTheMage
09-09-2016, 05:23 AM
and pls put blinking signal on minimap when thief appears hahahaha

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

ilhanna
09-09-2016, 06:16 AM
The thing with the thief is that unlike Eggzavier he doesn't stand out and isn't easy to spot. Small and in drab color with just an unidentifiable blob over its head he is easily engulfed in the riot of colors from pet/weapon procs and environments. In Southern Gates its life bar can easily be mistaken for the beetles.

Kaly
09-09-2016, 08:06 AM
+1 agree!!!!

Bluesparky
09-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Better party would be 2 rogues ,warrior and mage..yeah but agree that 30 seconds is bit messy..

Universalpro
09-09-2016, 09:19 AM
I think u have to maintain some level of difficulty u know
I haven't really played it but looking at the antignome prices it is pretty clear that it is doable

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sorayai
09-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Time is enough to kill him.

Btw, what about reset bosses?
Some players have really weird tactics....

scarysmerf
09-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Time is enough to kill him.

Btw, what about reset bosses?
Some players have really weird tactics....

I don't agree with you I was in a good party and we still lost him I think just a lil more time would give everyone a better chance to kill him

gunlet
09-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Nit fair for warriors.... Again its nit possible for warrior to kill it... U r warrior n U have not so perfect rouge in guild asking help...u cant do anything...
Feeling bad as warrior...
Now im thinking to switch to mage

JesuisCharlie
09-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Reset the boss allow you to reset the environnement (annoying pools etc) and win some time. It give you more time..So the thief can always show up and at least you can breath one or two seconds. I'm sorry if you though it can "make" him spawn.

Sorayai
09-09-2016, 11:53 AM
I don't agree with you I was in a good party and we still lost him I think just a lil more time would give everyone a better chance to kill him
Its all in tactic and fight strategy...
btw, Sts give us 5 minutes so every player can kill him :)
In 9/10 spawns I killed him, last one he escaped because all mages died ad H&P...
;-)

Cinco
09-09-2016, 12:02 PM
The time frame is fair. He is hard to see, though - so we added a unique sparkle to him so he stands out much better!

Rehired
09-09-2016, 12:28 PM
+1. i'd love for this to be implemented or for the enemies to show up at a farther render distance. Only for mini-map though.

Samshighkick
09-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Try to run 1 warrior 2 rogues and 1 mage
Thief spawns warrior hits him and run to the boss and take him away from the thief than the rogues and the mage bring the thief down warrior runs back and attack also in the last 3 / 3 seconds
So you dont get disturbed to kill the thief ;D

Rakuuun
09-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Nit fair for warriors.... Again its nit possible for warrior to kill it... U r warrior n U have not so perfect rouge in guild asking help...u cant do anything...

i feel you bruh

Cinco
09-09-2016, 01:49 PM
i feel you bruh

U really don't wanna be running this as a solo Warrior (*it's Elite*), and u don't wanna be running a party of only Warriors (*'cause the Thief).

resurrected
09-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Warriors might be feeling left out because of how easy elites have become.

Earlier it used to be we take a couplemof warrs np, a few minutes slower? Sure np. Even the bug made sure warriors had a role in pt. Its a different story now sir. People prefer running with full DPS parties because of how much faster runs are without a warrior in peetee.
Me iz cri u iz dunt peetee me sir!

~Poortank

Energizeric
09-09-2016, 03:15 PM
I think the problem is he spawns while the boss and mobs are still alive, so in that big mess he is hard to catch. If the spawn was to happen after the boss is killed, as was originally stated, then he would be much easier to catch and kill.

Rakuuun
09-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Warriors might be feeling left out because of how easy elites have become.

Earlier it used to be we take a couplemof warrs np, a few minutes slower? Sure np. Even the bug made sure warriors had a role in pt. Its a different story now sir. People prefer running with full DPS parties because of how much faster runs are without a warrior in peetee.

exactly!
thats what im trying to say

Sorayai
09-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Try to run 1 warrior 2 rogues and 1 mage
Thief spawns warrior hits him and run to the boss and take him away from the thief than the rogues and the mage bring the thief down warrior runs back and attack also in the last 3 / 3 seconds
So you dont get disturbed to kill the thief ;D
That is it.
U said all.
But dont all tanks thinking like u that is main problem...they run him, boss killing rogues and mages, and what happened. ..

Thief escape!
Now after 30 runs never spawn thief!
Maybe sts remove him???!?

scarysmerf
09-09-2016, 04:20 PM
The time frame is fair. He is hard to see, though - so we added a unique sparkle to him so he stands out much better! OK I understand thank you for adding a sparkle makes him easy to spot. :)

Teasajah
09-10-2016, 02:23 AM

Warriors and mages have the same role in this event. I am sorry but switching to a mage will not help you 'cause people want one of each in their group.