PDA

View Full Version : How to prevent knockback from Keeper in Crush keeper?

Gauyve
09-19-2011, 12:24 AM
Hello all,

My avatar is bear,
when I rush in Crush keeper,
I may got knockback from keeper, so that I can't get close to keeper and use bear's skill like SMS,
how to prevent it?

thank you.

YYZ????
09-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Hope someone can help. My experience has been to take the beating as a bear and let others kick his butt. Also move into corner so knockback still keeps you close.

Ellyidol
09-19-2011, 12:32 AM
There's no real way to avoid being knocked back, but you can use the walls to your advantage.

Beckon him to a corner and form a triangle using him, yourself, and the corner. You against one wall and the keeper against another wall.

That way, he can't push you back since your on a wall, he can't move further from you since he's against a wall, and your skills are in range since the corner is pretty tight.

If using the corner is too difficult, use the narrow corridor on the sides of his lair (the ones in between the lair wall and the 'hole bar'). That way, he's still pushing you against a wall, he's against a wall, and your within range.

I'll put up pictures in awhile.

Gauyve
09-19-2011, 12:36 AM
ok, I see, thank you all.

Bakoffmycandy
09-19-2011, 12:38 AM
Love that technique Elly, made me mad that all the Nuri bosses are immune to Beckon. Just takes a little strategic foot work getting them where u want to tank them.

Megabird56
09-19-2011, 12:49 AM
I found the best way is to keep the keeper in one of the hallways on the left or right. Keep him against one wall, and have the team stand against the other wall. Then no one can get blasted away.

Edit: oops, as post a couple above says.

Ellyidol
09-19-2011, 12:56 AM
Love that technique Elly, made me mad that all the Nuri bosses are immune to Beckon. Just takes a little strategic foot work getting them where u want to tank them.

Yeah, makes maintaining aggro all the more harder too.

For bosses like Panto, Snake, and Nuri, I can understand how Beckon is good that it doesn't pull, their areas are huge!

Strongman is one that I would definitely need a pull though, he likes to run around after birds and is hard to keep still.

Zoo guy is kinda easy, lure him to the narrow corridor right before you enter his room and there's no real need to pin him anymore.

I like how bears behave like Leonidas, using choke points and all :D

WoundedEagle
09-19-2011, 05:44 AM
Hug 'em walls! Like Elly said :)

Ixillicus
09-19-2011, 06:25 AM
Yeah, Elly's got the right idea!