PDA

View Full Version : Feature request: include full games into Full games

Hullukko
09-19-2011, 03:13 AM
(sorry, the subject is a mess, as I apparently "pressed" submit while I dropped my laptop while editing it)

In short:
Include "full games" into "locked" games (and exclude them if the locked games are excluded) or provide a check-box for "exclude full games" or "exclude unjoinable games".

Problem:
I get a game list and I see a good number of games that are anything from 1/5 to 4/5 and just about to start, but when I connect to them they're full.
And not because they just got full, I can still see them in the list I get after it, but because there are players from prior run about to join, or invites pending or for what ever reason.

It makes public game joining painful and surely that's something the game could do without.

Why should they be listed in the first place since obviously I can't join them? The 5/5 games ain't there either. This is now a lot more prominent with the sloucho maps than it was with numa maps.

JaytB
09-19-2011, 03:16 AM
Eh? Wha?

kateku
09-19-2011, 05:13 AM
I got what you mean. I agree on this too.

It will get easier if this problem is fixed and joining games will be easier.

Lets wait and see then.

Hullukko
09-19-2011, 05:33 AM
I think JaytB was referring to what the message was when I first accidentally posted it (by dropping my laptop as I said). At the time the message had no body to speak of and the subject was what it is.

"Eh? Wha?" is about as accurate and polite as one can be given the quality of the initial post.