PDA

View Full Version : Level does not matter - twink pvp

Lawpvp
09-09-2016, 02:27 PM
The intent of this thread is to provide evidence that character level isn't nearly as significant of a factor as people make it out to be in twink pvp. I, along with most of my guildies, am lvl 17 and nearly all the level 16s in our bracket seem to think the only reason they lose to us is because of character level. As a result they turn tail and run back to town asap.

My guildies and I however, have no problems beating level 19s, which is a 2 lvl difference, on a regular basis. Therefore I will be sharing our pvp experiences when we defeat higher lvls in hopes that some of the lvl 16s will stop running every map and give us more kills.

Episode 1:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcxBq-2AeLg

New vid to come early next week(I wont have my pc this weekend). And as always, thanks for watching

Cinco
09-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Dynamic two level differences for PVP maps is standard for AL. It is indeed significant beyond 3+ levels. We had a massive outcry when I made 'Fixed 5-Level PVP ranges' :-)

Lawpvp
09-09-2016, 03:59 PM
Dynamic two level differences for PVP maps is standard for AL. It is indeed significant beyond 3+ levels. We had a massive outcry when I made 'Fixed 5-Level PVP ranges' :-)

Yes i remember haha. 2 level difference is indeed manageable but more than that and things can get out of hand

epicrrr
09-18-2016, 01:42 AM
The factor of jewels affects pvp greatly. 14 use standard 15 use fortified + the higher stats weapon/item. With also in consideration the skills, timing and mastery this greatly affect pvp

resurrected
09-18-2016, 05:10 AM
The factor of jewels affects pvp greatly. 14 use standard 15 use fortified + the higher stats weapon/item. With also in consideration the skills, timing and mastery this greatly affect pvp
Level 15 cant use mastery in pvp @.@

epicrrr
09-18-2016, 06:10 PM
Level 15 cant use mastery in pvp @.@

I know - i meant class mastery(how you play your char)

kinzmet
09-22-2016, 09:24 AM
You had no problem with 19s because that level is never popular when the exclusive gems came out. Hince, theres only a handful gears with those gems. So, it means only few can have a maxed stats. Unlike 17s, with many gears with exclusive gems A LOT of players can max-out which means A LOT of your guildmates can be max stats. These stats will overturn the level advantage of level 19s. While, fighting a group of level 16s with your clear level advantage even with equal access on exclusive gems they will be at disadvantage.

HATS OFF to sir Cinco for trying to fix the situation with level cap per bracket. But alas! The community was short-sighted.

Lawpvp
09-22-2016, 05:01 PM
You had no problem with 19s because that level is never popular when the exclusive gems came out. Hince, theres only a handful gears with those gems. So, it means only few can have a maxed stats. Unlike 17s, with many gears with exclusive gems A LOT of players can max-out which means A LOT of your guildmates can be max stats. These stats will overturn the level advantage of level 19s. While, fighting a group of level 16s with your clear level advantage even with equal access on exclusive gems they will be at disadvantage.

HATS OFF to sir Cinco for trying to fix the situation with level cap per bracket. But alas! The community was short-sighted.

Have u seen the gear that cute has? not gettin that dmg without "exclusive gems"

Roninmoro
09-23-2016, 10:32 AM
Keep it constructing and positive, guys! Thanks!

intizamfamily888
09-27-2016, 05:22 AM
Have u seen the gear that cute has? not gettin that dmg without "exclusive gems"
Did you even read before posting? He said only a handful people have para/eye gears and now you are asking him if he did see a specific player who owns some of the rare gears

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Lawpvp
09-29-2016, 01:05 AM
Did you even read before posting? He said only a handful people have para/eye gears and now you are asking him if he did see a specific player who owns some of the rare gears

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

hes saying we win because we have para/eye gears and there arent many for 19s even tho we still beat the 19s who have em, hmmm. Then he uses the age old 16s cant kill 17s line even tho 17s kill 19s w/out a problem.

Visiting
09-29-2016, 08:20 AM
Level doesn't matter? Hit me up with a duel invite then fam @Ral

Cinco
09-29-2016, 09:50 AM
Level matters. This is why there are Levels. New levels are coming... think about that instead of this! :-)