PDA

View Full Version : Why do you have these in the free plat offers [RIASE AWARENESS]

marsu4u
09-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Im sure everyone knows about the big 1,000-3,000 plats worth offers that ask you to register and deposit on a gambling app. So my question is why don't u remove these sts THEY DO NOT GIVE OUR REWARDS, I repeat THEY DO NOT GIVE THE REWARDS!!!

Either fix this unfairness/scam/rip off or remove it!!!

Guys comment below your opinions on this matter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ydra
09-10-2016, 09:08 AM
Im sure everyone knows about the big 1,000-3,000 plats worth offers that ask you to register and deposit on a gambling app. So my question is why don't u remove these sts THEY DO NOT GIVE OUR REWARDS, I repeat THEY DO NOT GIVE THE REWARDS!!!

I'm not sure STS can do that.
I believe the plat offers are done through a third party system, so removing the 1000 plat offers would also mean removing all the other offers available within that provider.

Vvildfire
09-10-2016, 10:40 AM
I don't think I've ever seen a 1000-3000 offer, not even during double week @.@ maybe I just haven't looked enough? (which is likely, I rarely go to the offers)

marsu4u
09-10-2016, 03:48 PM
But the plat offer providers have obviously make some kind of agreement where they pay sts to have their plat offer system in the game and therefore STS could get in touch with them and tell them that the big offers are not working, but idk if thats in their best interest

Agmis
09-11-2016, 05:02 PM
I did 2 1000+ offers and paid 30 dollars in total. The provider tells me the reward has been paid out within their system but i never recieved one single plat from sts. I gave up hope on recieving any of these plat as sts never replied to a single mail from me with all evidence provided by me and the provider.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

ThunderLogia
09-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Those kinds of offers don't usually work, there were a couple ones for around 100 - 250 plat offers where you download and play the map and those worked for me.

marsu4u
09-14-2016, 01:44 PM
I did 2 1000+ offers and paid 30 dollars in total. The provider tells me the reward has been paid out within their system but i never recieved one single plat from sts. I gave up hope on recieving any of these plat as sts never replied to a single mail from me with all evidence provided by me and the provider.

This is absolutely wrong, its basically scamming players and whats worse is its a part of the game and STS allows it, surely it breaks the TOS!

Agmis
09-14-2016, 01:48 PM
This is absolutely wrong, its basically scamming players and whats worse is its a part of the game and STS allows it, surely it breaks the TOS!
I know right. Think they just dont want to give out 2300 platinum for just 30 dollars lol when they can make 200 dollars in game for the same amount.. I will never know though

Schnitzel
09-14-2016, 01:59 PM

The plat offers come from third party companies, so STS can't control what gets listed as an offer

but those offers are easy to complete
all you need is to sacrifice your first born

marsu4u
09-14-2016, 05:30 PM
The plat offers come from third party companies, so STS can't control what gets listed as an offer

but those offers are easy to complete
all you need is to sacrifice your first born

That just went dark

Psychoism
09-15-2016, 10:14 AM
I don't see 1000 plats or more offers. But if they have they should reward the people who downloads or Pays to get the plats. Thats so unfair..

Carapace
09-15-2016, 10:43 AM
I am sorry to hear you are having more trouble with your free offers. Unfortunately, all of the free offers are not directly controlled by Spacetime Studios. Getting some help though is fairly easy! Simply tap on the "Need Help?" button at the bottom of the offer wall. You can follow the instructions in the support article here:

http://tinyurl.com/m49sld9

Please ensure you provide them with all of the relevant information pertaining to your account and they will contact you within three business days.

We apologize for the delays this has caused you. Thank you for understanding!