PDA

View Full Version : Annoying notification icon.

Zaltiar
09-19-2011, 07:52 AM
The notification icon at the top right corner is starting to get a little bit annoying.
Every time I slide the map to the right, my finger lands on the notification icon and it pops out blocking 20% of my sight :\
It would be better if it only popped up when tapped on.
Other than that, enjoying the new map :)....except for when i get frozen every 3 seconds or get pushed back a million meters lol

Ellyidol
09-19-2011, 07:58 AM
I think you can remove the entire thing though, bro. Just remove all things you want to be notified with :D

skavenger216
09-19-2011, 12:28 PM
Actally, I find the quest button to be much more annoying. Quite often I accidentally hit that when I'm trying to switch my skill page. The plat store button used to be there, but at least you could remove that.

Register
09-19-2011, 05:03 PM
I love the notification feature! The only thing I dont like is that when you press reply to a messgae, the keyboard pops up with:
/r somerandomdudeaskingforcredits

And the /r somerandomdudeaskingforcredits is highlighted. It would be better if it wasnt. Because then you can just type your message, press enter, and go.

btw, thats on Ipod.

It gets annoying with friend requests because if you die/rev/go into base, it will show up that you have a friend request pending. But being able to turn off notifcations for friend requests fixes that ^_^