PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up

Rtzzz
09-10-2016, 06:54 PM
What is the fastest way to get to lvl 56?

Teasajah
09-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Daily XP quests(4500+ XP) and running Kraag Tombs 4(150~ XP per run).

marsu4u
09-11-2016, 01:34 AM
Theres a video about this on my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probationer
09-11-2016, 07:40 AM
1 - buy upgrade pack to level 46
2- buy combo elix/explorers pack (15%)/7 day elix ---- (50% doesn't stack with combo I think but if it does then use)
3- use abbadon pet
4- buy the best gear and a weapon with all enchantment slots -10% xp
5- find 3 mages with max gear and arcane pets to party and level with (have to be same level so you don't die easily)
6- grind watchers tomb 4 (kt4 is faster but your leaving it more often which wastes time)

There you go....

Teasajah
09-11-2016, 07:43 AM
1 - buy upgrade pack to level 46
2- buy combo elix/explorers pack (15%)/7 day elix ---- (50% doesn't stack with combo I think but if it does then use)
3- use abbadon pet
4- buy the best gear and a weapon with all enchantment slots -10% xp
5- find 3 mages with max gear and arcane pets to party and level with (have to be same level so you don't die easily)
6- grind watchers tomb 4 (kt4 is faster but your leaving it more often which wastes time)

There you go....

I leveled without any of these in just 2 weeks and I am a lazy person. I don't think people should invest so much for easy way even for the easiest challenge of AL which is leveling.

resurrected
09-11-2016, 07:48 AM
XP elixirs aren't needed at all. Just follow XP quest line and when you done all just do some maps for achievements and fun :)

Probationer
09-11-2016, 07:56 AM
I leveled without any of these in just 2 weeks and I am a lazy person. I don't think people should invest so much for easy way even for the easiest challenge of AL which is leveling.

He asked for the fastest way - I never said these are necessary... Read next time before making a useless post.

P.s the easiest challenge AL offers is the goal of viewing the avatar screen.

Teasajah
09-11-2016, 08:48 AM
He asked for the fastest way - I never said these are necessary... Read next time before making a useless post.

P.s the easiest challenge AL offers is the goal of viewing the avatar screen.

I believe he asked for the fastest "rational" way. Think next time before making a useless post. :)

P.s By useless I mean your first post, this one is pretty useful for him to see what kind of smart***es he should avoid. :)

Probationer
09-11-2016, 02:01 PM
I believe he asked for the fastest "rational" way. Think next time before making a useless post. :)

P.s By useless I mean your first post, this one is pretty useful for him to see what kind of smart***es he should avoid. :)

Please read his post.

First of all he didn't ask for a rational way he asked for the fastest way, I'm sure that's simple English...so, what don't you understand?

Also, wouldn't it be rational to buy all of the products on offer to enhance your speed to 56 as you'd be saving time and that is what fastest means technically.

He wants to maximise his utility, not become like you...just attempting...never striving for more.

Teasajah
09-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Please read his post.

First of all he didn't ask for a rational way he asked for the fastest way, I'm sure that's simple English...so, what don't you understand?

Also, wouldn't it be rational to buy all of the products on offer to enhance your speed to 56 as you'd be saving time and that is what fastest means technically.

He wants to maximise his utility, not become like you...just attempting...never striving for more.

Please use common sense.

First of all, people usually ask for rational, effective ways when they ask questions like this, I'm sure that's simple logic... So, what don't you understand?

Also, it would "not" be rational to buy STS and get yourself a level 56 toon with max gear as you'd be saving time and spending unnecessary money and that "actually" is what fastest means technically.

He wants to maximize his efficiency, not fantasize like you... just typing...never even thinking.

Plqgue
09-11-2016, 03:21 PM

Nope he just asked for the fastest

Probationer
09-11-2016, 03:32 PM

Thank you, I'm glad someone can read.
I thought I was going Insane, like where is the word 'rational' lol :banana:

Teasajah
09-11-2016, 03:44 PM

Thank you, I'm glad someone can read.
I thought I was going Insane, like where is the word 'rational' lol :banana:

http://justsomething.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/brilliant-kids-test-answers-32.jpeg

Which one of you took this test? :)

Trenton
09-11-2016, 04:08 PM
http://justsomething.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/brilliant-kids-test-answers-32.jpeg

I know this! x is 5!! #Passed6thGrade

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Probationer
09-11-2016, 04:31 PM

Haha changing the subject cause you know your the dumbass in this thread.
In matter of fact, I got an A in maths and am currently doing it at A-level.

Teasajah
09-11-2016, 04:36 PM
I know this! x is 5!! #Passed6thGrade

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thank you for demonstrating how questions should be answered properly! I mean, the answer on the picture is also right but it won't get that kid anywhere, aha. :)

Teasajah
09-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Haha changing the subject cause you know your the dumbass in this thread.
In matter of fact, I got an A in maths and am currently doing it at A-level.

Sorry for offending you this much, I was just having fun didn't mean to upset you.

P.s. I didn't change the subject, as a math genius you should have been able to see the connection. :)

ThunderLogia
09-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Do the quests that give XP. I was lvl 1 and got up to lvl 35 in 2 days because of quests.

ancestor
09-11-2016, 08:09 PM
Cccchhhhhhiiiiilllllllll:victorious:

Fredystern
09-12-2016, 06:08 AM
Open party for leveling to 56 😃 pm me if need
Ign: Fredystern

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk