PDA

View Full Version : Give me suggestions

Sorayai
09-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Guys suggest me please...
Should I leave this game or still play...
After one year (acc created year ago),
And opened over 4k arena chests, dont got fossil...
Dont loot arcane egg from eggzavier...
Looted one (1!) Piece of set (helm for rogue what worth 30-50k atm)
Cant even make my Nekro (I have stashed 10 vials, waiting for fossil lol) ...
I dont think there is lucky or no lucky. ..
There is something I dont know to explain...
Imagine, I opened 4k arena chests no fossil, one mage run arena few times, open chests and booom- fossil.
I just thinking to leave this game, because runing for 3 days 7-8 hrs per day and dont saw anti gnome thief is so frustrating and annoying....
what a motivation I need to find to continue my hard work to get something worthly...
Idk how this game work, but for some players, like me game now is so unreal...
And sorry for bad English. ..

Respect to all and best wishes for all...

If I made thread in wrong section, devs can move or remove it.
Thanks.
Cheers.

Rakuuun
09-10-2016, 07:54 PM
i feel you bruh :( at least we caught 2 thieves yesterday
i couldn't say more

Elshaddoll
09-11-2016, 09:14 AM
If you want to get yourself a Nekro the right way to go is km3 lock farming. Although the process of farming and collecting locks is long and tedious once you have the basic gear required to run Elites you can switch to Elites.

TBH you don't need a nekro to run elites as long as you have one party member with a nekro.

The chances for looting a fossil are probably as bad as looting a banished ring from Elite hugal. The Banished ring however goes for quite a lot, last I checked there was one in C.S. for 20m+, pretty sure you could get 15m for it in the trade window. Hope your luck turns for the better.
Can i ask what elite maps do you do? I've never seen any map with decent profit in it. Also, nekro is not required at all. Maybe I'm biased because i'm a warrior, but i really think its not needed.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

resurrected
09-11-2016, 10:01 AM
Can i ask what elite maps do you do? I've never seen any map with decent profit in it. Also, nekro is not required at all. Maybe I'm biased because i'm a warrior, but i really think its not needed.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk
He is underhul runner x.x

Recipe
09-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Farmed Underhul with 100% gold loot, you will gain 6k from Heston and Preston a run of you run arena and get 1k a run

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Sorayai
09-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Oh, yes a nekro isn't needed for runs, but I recommend having one, but then again it's all down to playstyles ^_^

I agree with u avikk, but imagine situation where u run with 2 rogues and 1 mage etc...
When no one dont have nekro, who to go first, mages with shield?
If I use razor shield (dont use that skill atm) I can avoid stun from beetles...
I dont use shield, no nekro on map, I shoot one beetle, one beetle stun, other beetle stun-boom im dead.
I use stampy coz his aa remove worms pools, but much easier is when someone use nekro...
Btw, I dont know how fossil look :D

Recipe
09-12-2016, 11:02 AM
that is the worst advice anyone could have given XD.

Maybe if you have an extra weapon which you can switch to when boss is just about to die! Stat buff weapons are better, faster runs less elixir used.

@elsha I was running elite hugal when guns were going for 500-600k a pop. I managed to get 4 guns in about 25~ runs but before that I had about 50-60 runs with only 2 guns as drop. I also managed to get quite a few elite gold heretic chests which were at a point in the past being sold for 100k~, the first elite gold heretic i dropped was 180k. I managed to get 2 elite gold heretics when they were 150k+.

The market is a lot less reward for risk ATM because of how easy elites are, and almost everyone and their pet monkey(konga we all love you but you're a noob!) can run elites. I did have a few bad runs, whenever the party was lacking in concentration(sometimes my eyes get glazy and my brain becomes hazey!), coordination or even ping but I made up for it in some excellent drops at some eminent times. I used maybe 250-300 ankhs running about 100 elite hugals and cryostars, the number of ankhs would have been a lot less if I wasn't so OCD and didn't have this needless urge to always finish a map no matter what.

Oh, yes a nekro isn't needed for runs, but I recommend having one, but then again it's all down to playstyles ^_^
I mean it's not the best method but you gain profit XD ... If you have time on your hands you could do it . Isn't that what Gold loot is for ??

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Ardbeg
09-15-2016, 02:26 PM
If you need a pet on budget with a great survivability and damage mix, try breeze with nightshades happiness bonus. And do yourself a favour and vary your farming grounds, no matter what's the most lucrative at the moment.

EbenevTheMage
09-20-2016, 07:16 AM
go picnic on weekend, n back to the game on Monday.

Problem solved.

[emoji4]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

gunlet
09-20-2016, 02:48 PM
Playing game from 2 yes..never saw fossil ..this jan-feb I made rouge for arena and purchased a nekro with all my earnings and blessings of cakes , next week rouges got nerfed and then after few days arena...

U r not alone bro...we all have different but still the same story...

Make gold during events... Keep eye on event locks ..take a part of your gold separate and try marching with it (don't ever use all... Else you will bath with own tears)

Game is changing and getting better day by day...

Its ERA of LOCOOOOOO -,-