PDA

View Full Version : Any 'Elite' reward coming?

Ellyidol
09-19-2011, 10:25 AM
I've gotten this a few times in game, as well as my own personal question, but will there be any vanity reward or such for the elite level? Currently 31?

Not yet? Not at all? Yes, soon? :D

Thanks!

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Haha wish I knew Elly, not yet but hopefully those graceful Devs will shine a little more on the subject soooooon! Not looking forward to the 31 grind until its announced that we get an awesome head/back vanity.. :p

Cascade
09-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Yeah, i believe a 34k xp cap is deserving of a reward!

TANKKAAR
09-19-2011, 12:57 PM
I heard they overstocked on Circus shields so I'm sure you can have one of those.....hahahaha

I joke but yes, an Elite reward for SL would be nice :-)

Ellyidol
09-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Lol! :)

Yeah I'm thinking a nice vanity wing (haven't seen any yet) or vanity shield or any type of vanity actually. Lol.

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 01:17 PM
I heard they overstocked on Circus shields so I'm sure you can have one of those.....hahahaha

Lmao! So harsh yet so truthful! :p

TANKKAAR
09-19-2011, 01:46 PM
Lmao! So harsh yet so truthful! :p

Hey I'm still going to brandish my cirus shield :-)

Cahaun
09-19-2011, 01:59 PM
I got to the lvl cap for the last two caps so I am going to do the third!

WhoIsThis
09-19-2011, 02:03 PM
If I remember correctly, there were no rewards for 21 and 26. It's probable that there could be nothing for 31.

I'd like to be proven wrong, but so far, it doesn't look like it.

kyzark
09-19-2011, 02:07 PM
I ggot 31 yesterday and received nothing :(

LegalShet
09-19-2011, 02:16 PM
nothing,.... lol

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 02:19 PM
Hey I'm still going to brandish my cirus shield :-)

Lol! Good luck! as I my friend will not be hitting cap haha :)

If I remember correctly, there were no rewards for 21 and 26. It's probable that there could be nothing for 31.

I'd like to be proven wrong, but so far, it doesn't look like it.

There isn't currently but this is a plea to the power above to add something, as we feel it is well earned.

If it was to carry on suit/pattern with the previous 21/26 Level cap then technically speaking we should only be around the 11k mark not 34k which is a significant increase for no gain.. but oh well I will reach it when I reach it, not going to pull an all nighter like I did to be 1st Com to 26! (Sorry had to get that in there somewhere :p) but that was only 7550 xp alot of difference.

WhoIsThis
09-19-2011, 03:02 PM
There isn't currently but this is a plea to the power above to add something, as we feel it is well earned.

If it was to carry on suit/pattern with the previous 21/26 Level cap then technically speaking we should only be around the 11k mark not 34k which is a significant increase for no gain.. but oh well I will reach it when I reach it, not going to pull an all nighter like I did to be 1st Com to 26! (Sorry had to get that in there somewhere :p) but that was only 7550 xp alot of difference.

I thought he was asking a question to the community. If he wanted something, I suspect that this would be in the Suggestions and Feedback section.

So far, nothing has been announced, so we can neither confirm nor deny if there's any reward.

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 03:18 PM
I thought he was asking a question to the community. If he wanted something, I suspect that this would be in the Suggestions and Feedback section.

So far, nothing has been announced, so we can neither confirm nor deny if there's any reward.

True, some of the other members have a little more contact with Devs (though catching them on STS chat etc) and sometime's they tease or give a little heads up to pass on.. so far none of the above.

WhoIsThis
09-19-2011, 04:07 PM
I can't imagine that anything as big as a level cap reward would go without an announcement.

As said before, in the past there has been nothing. If you are unsure, best not rush to 31 and just do it slowly. There's nothing today at the very least.