PDA

View Full Version : Today's safety tip

CanonicalKoi
09-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Good morning, class. Allow me to introduce Dr. Leelu who will explain the main thrust of today's lecture:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8WLYzA0lCs

Please, always remember that "Detonation in 5 seconds" = BOOOOOOM! Thank you and let's be safe out there.

(Inspired by a PUG run earlier today when 4 people decided standing right next to the explosives was a good idea. Not. And no, none of them were "busy" at the time. Lol. Signed, With Love, The Sole Survivor)

Rob Prose
09-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Oh snap son. Not gonna lie the first time I planted a bomb it took me out. 0 bomb deaths since tho.

CanonicalKoi
09-19-2011, 12:04 PM
What made it funny is that this was in Slouch-O Productions. I'd have thought people would remember what happens from CyCorp. :)

MeGaDuMb
09-19-2011, 12:06 PM
The Fifth Element, one of my all time favourites, next to SW, SL and PL ;-)
"Big bada booom" indeed...
Good lecture Dr. Leelu!

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Lmaooooooooooooooo!!!

Love Fifth Element!! Haha!! Bigggggg Badaa Booooom!! Hmmm wonder why after this film I have a thing for Milla Jovovich... (Though its all about Mila Kunis these day :O )

*Raises hand* Question please?

Though I will admit I fell for this earlier :O my connection went funny and I got that wonderful Ping Spike! I was by the door when someone was on way to plant the bomb.. then next min I knew I was dead.. 11 deaths :(

How do you propose this does not happen in the future Dr. Leelu?

CanonicalKoi
09-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Hmmm....Dr. Leeloo (my deepest apologies for the earlier misspelling) has wandered off, leaving us with the final comment: "Moooool-teeeee-passssssss". There is a depth of meaning there that I, for one, hesitate to plumb. In the meantime, take these two homemade brownies, this large coffee (milk, 2 sugars) and tell me about this ping problem, Bod....

(And yeah, one of my favorite movies of all time, too. :) Next, I think of a way to work in the Princess Bride and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.)

MimeRifle
09-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Dennis!! There's some lovely filth over 'ere!!

drewcapu
09-19-2011, 01:24 PM
I like to stand near the bomb with my commando.

To the pain!!!

As for the other classes:

Run away!!!

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Hmmm....Dr. Leeloo (my deepest apologies for the earlier misspelling) has wandered off, leaving us with the final comment: "Moooool-teeeee-passssssss". There is a depth of meaning there that I, for one, hesitate to plumb.

ROFL!! So funny i can bearly breathe!!

In the meantime, take these two homemade brownies, this large coffee (milk, 2 sugars) and tell me about this ping problem, Bod....

*She remebered how i like my Coffee/Tea* Yummmmmmm!! Well it all starts when my normal terrible Non-WiFi Ping stops working, going from 300-500-1000-10,000-50,000 then back to 150/200 by that time im dead.. was kinda hoping the Ping Spike of Death (My name for it as it does literally kill you) did not only plague me or is a wide world problem?[/QUOTE]

(And yeah, one of my favorite movies of all time, too. :) Next, I think of a way to work in the Princess Bride and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.)

(All about The Life of Brian) breaks into song... And... Always look on the bright side of Life *whistles* La Laaa La Laa Laa La La laa..)
Repeat (Come on guys, cheer up!)
Repeat (Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
Repeat (I mean - what have you got to lose?)
Repeat (You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
Repeat (What have you lost? Nothing!)

CanonicalKoi
09-19-2011, 02:51 PM
ROFL!! So funny i can bearly breathe!!
*She remebered how i like my Coffee/Tea* Yummmmmmm!!

I always remember the important things. :)

Well it all starts when my normal terrible Non-WiFi Ping stops working, going from 300-500-1000-10,000-50,000 then back to 150/200 by that time im dead.. was kinda hoping the Ping Spike of Death (My name for it as it does literally kill you) did not only plague me or is a wide world problem?

:( I had really bad soaring ping problems on PL, but only a few times on SL. *gives Bod virtual neck massage* It'll be okay, big guy. Those deaths weren't your fault. *makes threatening gestures at the Ping*

(All about The Life of Brian) breaks into song... And... Always look on the bright side of Life *whistles* La Laaa La Laa Laa La La laa..)
Repeat (Come on guys, cheer up!)
Repeat (Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
Repeat (I mean - what have you got to lose?)
Repeat (You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
Repeat (What have you lost? Nothing!)

Oooooh....love LoB!! Perfect choice.

Jupitaloo
09-19-2011, 04:19 PM
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!

I think were all dating ourselves here ;)

CanonicalKoi
09-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!

I think were all dating ourselves here ;)

I always hear that as, "Come and see the violence inherent in the Sys Admin! Help! Help! We're being repressed!" :D

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Pssst.. Canon.. pssst over here!? Bryn??! Check out the post with 'killed' in the title.. :p

CanonicalKoi
09-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Lol! That was hilarious! And how's your neck? ;)

Blakout
09-19-2011, 08:52 PM
pause at 0:33 for a funny face <3

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 10:02 PM

Great now thanks.. that massage and your hands work wonders ;)

MeGaDuMb
09-20-2011, 02:45 PM
LOL, I came back here for the daily word of advice,
No word,, however,,

bodmaster started quoting Monthy Python,, come to think of that,, we should have a SL level with crazy Terry Gilliam like art, toons and drops !
Anyone?!

OmincrossMX
09-20-2011, 02:54 PM

Great now thanks.. that massage and your hands work wonders ;)
wow whatz goin on with u two guys?!:cool: joking of course..lol:D

OmincrossMX
09-20-2011, 02:56 PM
its just me or i saw bruce willis?:p

BodMaster
09-20-2011, 03:13 PM
No word,, however,,

bodmaster started quoting Monthy Python,, come to think of that,, we should have a SL level with crazy Terry Gilliam like art, toons and drops !
Anyone?!

Mega!! You have finally decided to grace us with you presence on the sts forums :O

Been a while buddy good old PL days.. haha (BearBodMaster btw)

On Topic ~ That would be sweeeeeeeeet! STS do Monty Python hahaaaaa

CanonicalKoi
09-21-2011, 08:35 AM
No word,, however,,

Anyone?!

Yesterday, Dr. Leeloo was busy watching Bruce Lee movies, so no tip. :( Today, however, I give you...the Spirit(s) of Cooperation. Who knew they were blue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-VgW4Knb5s

(I'll leave out saying something hackneyed like, "If we all cooperate, we'll make beautiful music together." The results of a team cooperating might not be musical or beautiful or even blue, but the whole team might survive. :D )

BodMaster
09-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Yesterday, Dr. Leeloo was busy watching Bruce Lee movies, so no tip. :( Today, however, I give you...the Spirit(s) of Cooperation. Who knew they were blue?

(I'll leave out saying something hackneyed like, "If we all cooperate, we'll make beautiful music together." The results of a team cooperating might not be musical or beautiful or even blue, but the whole team might survive. :D )

Lmao! Haven't seen these guys in action for quite a while! Amazing what they do tho :)

*Urgently moving on to more pressing matters* Where is your new title? :O