PDA

View Full Version : Getting back on SL

Zaltiar
09-19-2011, 01:24 PM
Now that I've finished my mid sems, I've gone back on sl, and quite a lot has changed! New gui, new maps, new skills, my armors outdated, I've fallen out of the leaderboards ;__;. I've managed to get to lvl 30, add me!: Hellcharger, Zaltiar, Warbringer
And I have a ton of questions lol. (Yes yes, "use the search bar fool") I'm just feeling a tad bit lazy, exams done gimme a break!
Anyways here's my list o'questions.

1) Where do the new vanities drop? The pinks?
2) Is the new skill for commandos 'backbreaker' worth putting sp into?
3) What's the best map now to gain XP? Most profitable map?
4) For commandos, what is the current best gear? I'm currently equipped with customized mixed with plat set.
But I see a new pink chest armor that seems to have better stats than the custom/plat
5) How do you use the back breaker combo? I've actually done it a few times, but I don't know exactly how I did it..
6) How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Please refrain from trolling or flaming, other than that I appreciate the help in advance.
Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Cascade
09-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Glad to see you back!

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 02:06 PM
First of welcome back dude!! Glad you finally stayed away long enough to get your exams/work done haha didnt look the best you comeing back so often as you couldnt stay away :p Congratz on 30 btw! That was quich xD

1) Where do the new vanities drop? The pinks?
Vanity, any map any enemy any chest.. same as previous I believe Pink, only Sloucho all levels mostly Venomous so ive heard..

2) Is the new skill for commandos 'backbreaker' worth putting sp into?
Yes IMO it is, havent really messed about with re-spec since update, though any spare points have been put in Back Breaker.

3) What's the best map now to gain XP? Most profitable map?
Dont think there is like Dead Man or OL was, but IMO I would play first to level, go into the third kill a few of the enemies at the beggining in which you will find a door that an Engi needs to fix open it and check chests, have been known to drop Vanity/Pinks alike (still very rare) then after that RMK Level 1 and repeat :)

4) For commandos, what is the current best gear? I'm currently equipped with customized mixed with plat set.
But I see a new pink chest armor that seems to have better stats than the custom/plat
Only Pink Com Chest and Engi Helm available/found at the moment, so unsure if one piece is worth it for the extra Health/Armour, as this can pretty much be covered by the full Custom Bonus, plus looks awesome with the Com Sparkle! Engi Mist! Op Sparks!

5) How do you use the back breaker combo? I've actually done it a few times, but I don't know exactly how I did it..
Same.. think I worked it out with Zero or another player a few days ago but still unsure if it was correct seems to happen randomly though there has to be a skill combo for this.

6) How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Lmaoo you tell me?

P.S. Our trusty Neked style in town! has gone outa fashion aswl now :( (Death of the Neked Bod)

Cahaun
09-19-2011, 02:18 PM
The Commercial area gives around 100-110 exp per run but takes 6-8 minutes to complete. The Ex-Factor is the chance to get an ultra good item from the Director Bot (the word "Deluxe" is on him if you look closely)