PDA

View Full Version : Glowing Circle Aura

Azerothraven
09-12-2016, 12:41 AM
So I am trying to get the circle and I am not sure how.

Someone told me to complete the glintstone quest in Garetta by rovohn but someone else told me I need arc ring.

So far I completed the legendary set from rovohn and just started the mythic gear.

I would also appreciate any tips that would help me with this quest.

Thank you all

Energizeric
09-12-2016, 12:46 AM
Which color is the circle you are trying to get? There are a few.

The Arcane ring gives a red circle on the ground around you.
The Antignome set gives a yellow circle on the ground around you.
And some weapons give a glow around you, different colors depending on which weapon.

Leprechaun
09-12-2016, 12:49 AM
So I am trying to get the circle and I am not sure how.

Someone told me to complete the glintstone quest in Garetta by rovohn but someone else told me I need arc ring.

So far I completed the legendary set from rovohn and just started the mythic gear.

I would also appreciate any tips that would help me with this quest.

Thank you all

The cheapest way is to draw your own circle on the center of your screen where your character is

You are welcome ;)

Sasamon
09-12-2016, 01:10 AM
Depends of the color, size and type:

-No runes(just yellow glow) is Paracelsus Gem, found in a lot off items to all classes, pretty expensive to new players
-2 Red circles with some runes is Rendtail or Rendentail(I dont remember) usually called "Arcane Ring" lvl 41
-Blue runes in circle on Warrior is the Mythic shield, only warriors can use
-Small yellow fast circle around you is the Taste of Banished Power Elixir or Banished set, both you can get by doing a quest in Glintstone, different quest..sure
-The same fast and small circle but with another color is the Antignome set, only avaliable to lvl 52+
-Big rune circle on mage with a ball running around its the Ker'shal. An staff only avaliable to mages
-2 rune giant yellow circles with runes around Warrior is another set(Mythic Type) only avaliable to them..

Azerothraven
09-12-2016, 01:31 AM
Thank you all. For reply, I have all 3 characters at level 56 and anti gnome set for all of them and a few arcane pets like Sns Mishi and Samel but I don't know how to get paraceous soul gems. Couldn't find them in auction. Let me know if they are avilable somewhere in the game

Next stop, arcane ring pm me or ign Azerothraven.

Eagleye
09-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Which color is the circle you are trying to get? There are a few.

The Arcane ring gives a red circle on the ground around you.
The Antignome set gives a yellow circle on the ground around you.
And some weapons give a glow around you, different colors depending on which weapon.

Banished is yellow,antignome is redish

dinzly
09-12-2016, 03:52 AM
cryostar totemic set pink circle

Amicusdei
09-12-2016, 06:24 AM
Para gems themselves are not tradeable.
You must buy the item with the gem already on it.
If someone is selling one, the method is to sell them your item, let them attach the para, then buy it back at the same price plus the cost of the para.
This is also called insurance.

Azerothraven
09-12-2016, 06:58 AM
Para gems themselves are not tradeable.
You must buy the item with the gem already on it.
If someone is selling one, the method is to sell them your item, let them attach the para, then buy it back at the same price plus the cost of the para.
This is also called insurance.

thanks for the reply but how do those people get para? Do they buy it with plat. If so let me know where or are they a discontinued item?
I would like one to get the glowing circle

keith78
09-12-2016, 07:21 AM
He must be talking about the Glintstone Set
War : Its like Arc Ring But its yellow Aura and a little bigger
Rogue : star tht circle Around Char And is whitish
Sorcerer : Violet and like Smoke Aura
Your Welcome ^^

Sent from my 8050E using Tapatalk

Energizeric
09-12-2016, 07:25 AM
thanks for the reply but how do those people get para? Do they buy it with plat. If so let me know where or are they a discontinued item?
I would like one to get the glowing circle

Discontinued item that was given out during the 2014 Halloween event. Also, gems (including the para gem) can only be put on items level 46 and below. Items of higher level than 46 can only use jewels.

Eagleye
09-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Discontinued item that was given out during the 2014 Halloween event. Also, gems (including the para gem) can only be put on items level 46 and below. Items of higher level than 46 can only use jewels.

Can you please edit your first post? the information you provided about antignome set bonus aura color is incorrect

Qnoy
09-12-2016, 10:19 PM
There is another one i think is pretty cool, "Huge" Blue runes in circle form Mishi the dragon pet ..

Suentous PO
09-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Lulz, serious answers ignored, jokes get thx wkwk

EbenevTheMage
09-14-2016, 05:13 AM
i oftenly got green circle aura [emoji14]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
09-14-2016, 05:50 AM
i oftenly got green circle aura [emoji14]
Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

I think this is from arc amulet. The cryoworm brooch and speed elixirs give u a small circle too

Creepiest
09-14-2016, 08:05 AM
I think he's talking about Elixirs @.@

Shackler
09-14-2016, 10:30 AM
You guys color blind or what lol. The big circle around warriors which comes from glintstone set is WHITE not yellow lol. And para gem aura is ORANGE not yellow lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blazerdd
09-14-2016, 10:40 AM
You guys color blind or what lol. The big circle around warriors which comes from glintstone set is WHITE not yellow lol. And para gem aura is ORANGE not yellow lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally lol.
/11