PDA

View Full Version : Thank You STS

Azerothraven
09-12-2016, 04:56 AM
I am a new player, it'e been a month for me. I started playing during Ursoth 2016 but

Ever since, Egg-extravaganza event, there has been a lot of complaints;
Firstly, the market crash because prices were too low. I personally enjoyed this event at times i didn't even sleep few days because i was farming
24/7. I took a few hours off when i started hallucinating. Jks.. I am not that addicted.

But despite the market, every player (mostly end game players ) beacuse egg-zavier had high health, managed to loot something decent or better like nightshade or gold, mythic and some even arcane. I was lucky because i had grinded xp and cryo during event and had around 200k. I know for some of you that's nothing but i bought my first lepre and farmed km3. i bought arc weapon for rogue, like 700k eventually after 2 weeks of farming then got scammed and lost it to a swift and 4 luck elixirs.

I didn't give up and carried on and egg-zavier changed everything. Farming egg 24/7 for all that time it was on i managed to get nightshade and opened it and
eventually got mythic like abaddon and grim then moved onto arcane like Mishi and Samael. I sold arcane eggs and bought Sns and some good gear.
Some of u may think i am bragging or being ungrateful but i was lucky and worked hard for those. Some works harder than others in a game and that is normal. dont hate me. But tbh i am very happy they brought that event and i enjoyed arcane legends a lot more.

I had tough times levelling up so now i help pretty much anyone that asks. Pm me ign: Azerothraven if u ever need help.

But i am glad this event happened and STS always have a trick up their sleeve. They will bring something.

Some people doesnt like the anti-gnome event because the set was so cheap and crashing market again but remember this was a glitch in the system. It wasn't their intention to make it like this. However, after hotfix, they pretty much reduced chance of spawn by 0.00001%. I have been farming since and only met him once (3 days). and i only have one set that i farmed. Next event,i wish everyone good luck.

Thank You STS

Energizeric
09-12-2016, 07:22 AM
I'm sure that events like this are great for new players, as it gives you a chance to catch up a little. But think of the players who played for 3 years to get where they are today, and now a new player comes along and in a couple of weeks has the same stuff as they have....

If you have all the best stuff in such a short time, then you are going to get really bored after a while as there will be nothing left to achieve.

zauilet
09-12-2016, 07:26 AM
I am a new player, it'e been a month for me. I started playing during Ursoth 2016 but

Ever since, Egg-extravaganza event, there has been a lot of complaints;
Firstly, the market crash because prices were too low. I personally enjoyed this event at times i didn't even sleep few days because i was farming
24/7. I took a few hours off when i started hallucinating. Jks.. I am not that addicted.

But despite the market, every player (mostly end game players ) beacuse egg-zavier had high health, managed to loot something decent or better like nightshade or gold, mythic and some even arcane. I was lucky because i had grinded xp and cryo during event and had around 200k. I know for some of you that's nothing but i bought my first lepre and farmed km3. i bought arc weapon for rogue, like 700k eventually after 2 weeks of farming then got scammed and lost it to a swift and 4 luck elixirs.

I didn't give up and carried on and egg-zavier changed everything. Farming egg 24/7 for all that time it was on i managed to get nightshade and opened it and
eventually got mythic like abaddon and grim then moved onto arcane like Mishi and Samael. I sold arcane eggs and bought Sns and some good gear.
Some of u may think i am bragging or being ungrateful but i was lucky and worked hard for those. Some works harder than others in a game and that is normal. dont hate me. But tbh i am very happy they brought that event and i enjoyed arcane legends a lot more.

I had tough times levelling up so now i help pretty much anyone that asks. Pm me ign: Azerothraven if u ever need help.

But i am glad this event happened and STS always have a trick up their sleeve. They will bring something.

Some people doesnt like the anti-gnome event because the set was so cheap and crashing market again but remember this was a glitch in the system. It wasn't their intention to make it like this. However, after hotfix, they pretty much reduced chance of spawn by 0.00001%. I have been farming since and only met him once (3 days). and i only have one set that i farmed. Next event,i wish everyone good luck.

Thank You STS

I feel u bro :)
That event was a turning point in my life on al too after event I bought arc maul+ice set XD
Even though before the event I was an average player with 3 arc pets maintaining 2 pure non plat accounts....this event helped a lot of non plats like u and me
Keep up the good work
Best of luck :)

zauilet
09-12-2016, 07:29 AM
I'm sure that events like this are great for new players, as it gives you a chance to catch up a little. But think of the players who played for 3 years to get where they are today, and now a new player comes along and in a couple of weeks has the same stuff as they have....

If you have all the best stuff in such a short time, then you are going to get really bored after a while as there will be nothing left to achieve.

U too r right :) had to work a lot hard to get my nekro but now....many people have it after egg Xavier event
Although I also looted a few arcanes from event but sold them all :)