PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Gnome/Banished Set - what happens in the future?

Hercules
09-12-2016, 08:12 AM
Hello friends! This "mini-event" is amazing, It gives us the opportunity to obtain the set and complete it! I hope you're enjoying it as much as I!

But I also think, the set will be useless if a new expansion is released and forgotten - unlike of the mythic set "Glinstone", it is used for something that everyone loves and is the PVP.

So, to allow the potential continue with the Anti-gnome/Banished Set:

↑ In the next expansion

1. Do new quests that are related to Underhul - Normal / Elite
2. Allow convert sets in special and necessary coins for next expansion / like Glinstone set in glinstone coins.
3. The bonus and particles of the anti-gnome set appears in the city of the next expansion.
4. Give an achievement Example: "The yellow Power" 150Aps/25.000g
5. Create a new and special Underhul Tomb with new items and loot where players can use the set. To add importance to Underhul tombs it would be good to add a new mythic piece full of powerfull where any of its ingredients just fall into that area. - Similar Planar pendant! (Underhul essences)
6. Introduce a new elixir that facilitate and let us to loot Anti-gnome pieces in a future.

Thanks you,

H.

Atlas
09-12-2016, 08:27 AM
:applause:Love the idea with "underhul tombs "

Zeus
09-12-2016, 10:09 AM
I think it would be better if STS let the banished set shine in the next expansions.

The effects of the glintstone set availability hasn't gone well with the community, I'm actually pretty okay with it but some other people may not be.

I hope they can take a look at the market and take actions accordingly.

IMO, it would have been better if they had added a new map with better chances for antignome pieces, they could have added plat bought elixir(like the golden elixir during valentine) to increase chances for the antingome piece holder spawn(it should have still been possible to farm for the thief without the elixir). The map could have been ridiculously hard which made it more profitable for the people who invested what 50-60m in the antignome set to actually make the money back?

I really really hope STS can take a look at thier gameplan and implement some of my suggestions.

95% of every other AL Player:

"I don't care, free st00f plox!!!"

Ronesg
09-12-2016, 10:28 AM
Great idea! Hopefully they will add some of the stuff to game.
-R (=^-^=)

Amicusdei
09-12-2016, 11:33 AM
IMO, the effects of the glintstone set availability hasn't gone well .

"has nott."

you slipping bro.

Eagleye
09-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Imo Antignome and banished sets should both work in the next expansion.

BabVna
09-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Underhaul tombs sounds nice. Least there is some use of set after all hardwork that many player put in

EbenevTheMage
09-13-2016, 05:31 AM
the question is, does the thief still spawnable?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Atlas
09-13-2016, 06:13 AM
the question is, does the thief still spawnable?

Of course lol

EbenevTheMage
09-13-2016, 07:02 AM
Of course lol
I haven't seen him since 2nd day of event, till now

Atlas
09-13-2016, 07:27 AM
I haven't seen him since 2nd day of event, till now

I agree tho,the drop rate is not like before
But hey keep farming and you'll get it for sure :)

greekAL
09-13-2016, 03:45 PM
sets should end with the expansions! otherwise why we didnt upgrade glinstone set? XD

blazerdd
09-13-2016, 03:59 PM
sets should end with the expansions! otherwise why we didnt upgrade glinstone set? XD

But the Glintstone set didn't end with expansion. It is used by warriors commonly in pvp. The gnome/banished sets are pve related. Their effects don't carry over to pvp, or other maps for that matter, rendering them fairly useless other than farming UH. If they were to be used in future maps, it would encourage players to get the expansion set(s).