PDA

View Full Version : What constitutes an antignome "set" (inub)

Suentous PO
09-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Only been back like couple months and admit ignorance and defeat after 9 pages of searching.
I nabbed (duel meaning eh?!) some parts thinking it was like my venom "set" and names/stats wouldn't matter, just equip 5 and pow.
Notsomuch it seems, I'm not getting the stat bump or circle in the last maps.

What don't I understand? Does it take specific parts or stats together? Mine are mixed.
If they have to be specific is it by stats or names that make a set.
Shine a light on my infinite nubbery plox or direct to correct thread.
Btw I've seen Ards banished thread but don't see it in there.

Ps forgot to say for Mage.

Amicusdei
09-12-2016, 11:28 AM
A full antignome/banished set would be helm, armor, belt, ring, and amulet.
The venomous haste set, or speed set, is just a ring and amulet.
There is an equipment category called "set", but all items in set category aren't compatible to grant bonuses.
You must wear the matching items within the sets to get the bonuses.

soon
09-12-2016, 11:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZWWh15ylU

Only in the last city maps you get the bonus. Having five you receive the bonus. They need to be of the same type.

Eagleye
09-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Hey man I tried replying to your pm but your inbox is full :-\ . belt, pendant, and necklace don't have to be "class" specific. Like if the primary stat of any of these items is str, dex or int it will work towards set bonus. Helm and armor are the only pieces that need be class specific. But lets say u have a hexstone helm with hexblaast armor(mage type) it works for bonus so helm and armor dont have to match just has to be your class type..Quick example of a combination that would work for ur mage . Antinome crown of hexblasl/Antinome vestment of hexstone/ antignome sash of power/ antignome band of spryness/ antignome amulet of intellect . Hope that helps

Suentous PO
09-12-2016, 01:30 PM
A full antignome/banished set would be helm, armor, belt, ring, and amulet.
The venomous haste set, or speed set, is just a ring and amulet.
There is an equipment category called "set", but all items in set category aren't compatible to grant bonuses.
You must wear the matching items within the sets to get the bonuses.
Ty, odd that venom cam be mixed and still get speed bonus but not anti, that threw me off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZWWh15ylU

Only in the last city maps you get the bonus. Having five you receive the bonus. They need to be of the same type.
Thx I'll be sure to check that when I'm not sneaking around at work lel

Hey man I tried replying to your pm but your inbox is full :-\ . belt, pendant, and necklace don't have to be "class" specific. Like if the primary stat of any of these items is str, dex or int it will work towards set bonus. Helm and armor are the only pieces that need be class specific. But lets say u have a hexstone helm with hexblaast armor(mage type) it works for bonus so helm and armor dont have to match just has to be your class type..Quick example of a combination that would work for ur mage . Antinome crown of hexblasl/Antinome vestment of hexstone/ antignome sash of power/ antignome band of spryness/ antignome amulet of intellect . Hope that helps
My bad, try just saw your mail- like 6 yrs of memories I have to clean up there lol.
And that is exactly what I needed, it's non intuitive how this is set up.
Thx again bro

I'll log onto my thank acc latter 4 u all
Cheers

Fyrce
09-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Doesnt have to match. If you can wear it, itll work. You need 5 pieces and have to be in glintstone and underhul.

Suentous PO
09-12-2016, 03:24 PM
hmmm

so if i have hexcharge and the first stat is str but the second stat is a higher int number is it considered str or int?

VROOMIGoRealFast
09-12-2016, 03:47 PM
When curious about whether or not a set bonus applies, you can also look to the Detailed Item Description within the game!

Here is a screenshot of my character to show what I mean:

If you look on the right side of the screenshot, in the description, you can see the green "(4/3)" which indicates I meet the requirements for the 3 set bonus. That line says I have 4 items equipped of the 3 I need to achieve the 3 item bonus for my Banished Power of the Gnomes Set.

Below this, you see in red "(4/5)" which indicates that I do not meet the requirements for this bonus. I am only wearing 4 out of the 5 Banished Power set items required for the 5 item bonus.

These descriptions are specific to the set, so if I were wearing a piece of Antignome it wouldn't count for my Banished Power Bonus!

Suentous PO
09-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Aaahhhhh
Tvm Vroom now I see how I can tell - muchos gracias!!!
Cobear bump for all

Good hunting folks

Schnitzel
09-12-2016, 07:08 PM
When curious about whether or not a set bonus applies, you can also look to the Detailed Item Description within the game!

Here is a screenshot of my character to show what I mean:

If you look on the right side of the screenshot, in the description, you can see the green "(4/3)" which indicates I meet the requirements for the 3 set bonus. That line says I have 4 items equipped of the 3 I need to achieve the 3 item bonus for my Banished Power of the Gnomes Set.

Below this, you see in red "(4/5)" which indicates that I do not meet the requirements for this bonus. I am only wearing 4 out of the 5 Banished Power set items required for the 5 item bonus.

These descriptions are specific to the set, so if I were wearing a piece of Antignome it wouldn't count for my Banished Power Bonus!

I wonder what Vroom's stats are with a full exquisite fury banished setup

nightmaresmoke
09-13-2016, 04:32 AM
I wonder what Vroom's stats are with a full exquisite fury banished setup
Im sure it's super OP hehe [emoji16]

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk