PDA

View Full Version : where is the anti gnome thief?

boljackz
09-12-2016, 09:57 PM
spend 10 hours running elite underhaul map 3-4mins runs with pt result are:

-no thief
-no scripts
-no banish item
-always anti gnome dealer

is the thief remove without us knowing? even on my guild all complain about this we never saw thief for 2 days now since update

Zeus
09-12-2016, 10:04 PM
They thieved the thief!

boljackz
09-12-2016, 10:14 PM
They thieved the thief!

lmao im with same pt since we woke up still no luck until now we are running hoping to loot crap anti gnome armor and helm :)

loyti
09-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Well I guess the spawn rate for the Thief is just fine. Zero spawn in nearly 10 hours of non stop playing is quite reasonable. Anyway, its just a game. But hey, aren't games supposed to be FUN? now, im also struggling to find FUN.

Ninthplague
09-12-2016, 10:43 PM
We managed to bribe the warden yesterday and let the thief spawn for us, and I also got script from orcs/slink.

loyti
09-12-2016, 10:50 PM
We managed to bribe the warden yesterday and let the thief spawn for us, and I also got script from orcs/slink.

nice. After how many runs may i ask you sir?

Potato is me
09-12-2016, 10:50 PM
On one occassion when i managed to get thief spawn we had 3 warriors and 1 undergeared rogue, whatever happens after can be left to your imaginations ;)

Thats worst than nit getting thief imo..

Ninthplague
09-13-2016, 12:00 AM
nice. After how many runs may i ask you sir?

I don't know, but for script after 274 boss kill.

Energizeric
09-13-2016, 01:24 AM
Obviously people are finding him, because at last check there were hundreds of Antignome items for sale in the auction, plus I see tons of players running the dungeons with full sets.

On another note, last week (before the event) I got lucky and looted the script. It was the only time I've seen a yellow "set" item drop in any of the dungeons to anyone. There was no re-roll or luck elixir present, just a regular drop from the boss in the first dungeon.

Labello
09-13-2016, 02:07 AM
Personally, i like the odds of the thief spawn. I only had a chance to hunt the thief down once (a few hours ago) since the hotfix. And im thankful. Even i looted a "cheap" antignome vestment. And i keep running...running...running. Not to mention ive looted 750+ cryostar coins since the beginning of this event. So the processing mold is a "free" extra profit. Thank you stg! :)

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Hercules
09-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Since fix only 1 thief xd but I'm ok :P