View Full Version : Citadel question

Litheus
09-13-2016, 02:54 AM
I often run the elite Underhill map with random pt..in the citadel map I have seen many players enter a room in the middle of map...but I can't enter...a player once said it's the laboratory...why can't I enter? Pls help

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Qnoy
09-13-2016, 03:22 AM
You need to wearing all antignome set when kill jadis and take the Rasser quest in order to enter the secret lab

Daehanie
09-13-2016, 03:38 AM
We are having fun with that quest 😜😜😜

Azerothraven
09-13-2016, 04:33 AM
you dont necessarily need the set. You can go in if one of your party members has the full antignome set and you all join him. If you want to go there pm me in game i will do my best to help u.

nightmaresmoke
09-13-2016, 04:36 AM
you dont necessarily need the set. You can go in if one of your party members has the full antignome set and you all join him. If you want to go there pm me in game i will do my best to help u.
Yes u can the secret lab if one member has the quest for banish set though it's kinda pointless to enter if u yourself didn't have the quest.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Litheus
09-13-2016, 05:31 AM
Ty bro what is your ign?

Azerothraven
09-13-2016, 05:51 AM
Ty bro what is your ign?

Ign: Azerothraven, genemorph or exconartists. I am most online on Azerothraven but add me on all accounts and say ur on forum

soon
09-13-2016, 07:28 AM
See video in 3:45. You need to kill the last boss using antignome. After completing the quest gnome gives you another quest, which is to go to the secret lab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZWWh15ylU