PDA

View Full Version : Banished/antignome in the future

yeldarbroz
09-13-2016, 05:41 PM
What do y'all think about the set bonuses being active in the new levels once the expansion comes out someday? I really think sts should allow the bonuses to work in the new levels, because many people who use it as their main set wouldn't have good gear. The only reason the sets are worth using is because of the full set bonuses, as both the ring, amulet, and belt don't have any damage stat (im not sure if they do on banished set). I just would like to be able to use the awesome gear I already have when the expansion is released, instead of having to buy new stuff just for the expansion (I understand if we outgrow the sets by the time we get to the new level cap, but I think it's ridiculous to have to buy a new set just to play the new levels). Plus, I want another town than just glintstone to have the awesome ground effect ;) Tell me what y'all think

VROOMIGoRealFast
09-13-2016, 05:59 PM
After the next expansion, these sets will continue to have a use, but we're not saying what yet ;)

Asron9
09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
After the next expansion, these sets will continue to have a use, but we're not saying what yet ;)
wow Thank You [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Zeus
09-13-2016, 07:20 PM

Please don't let them liquidate for tokens again, LOL!

Perceval
09-13-2016, 07:28 PM
The game has been too heavily PvE orientated for too long. Hopefully the "what" is something related to PvP. There's just not enough PvP material right now.

Schnitzel
09-13-2016, 07:32 PM

And please don't let them be the crafting ingredients for later expansions either..

Traosabara
09-13-2016, 07:34 PM
This is the first confirmation I've heard that you are working on the next expansion. This makes me happy. :)

loyti
09-13-2016, 07:35 PM

And please don't let them be the crafting ingredients for later expansions either..

could not agree more. History has its proof, but we'll see.

Energizeric
09-13-2016, 09:00 PM

I think having them be crafting ingredients would be a great idea. Perhaps something like this...

Antignome helm + some ingredients that can be farmed in new expansion = new and upgraded helm with set bonus in both Underhul AND the new expansion's dungeons.

The problem with trading the Glintstone set for tokens was that the tokens you could get for the entire set was barely enough to purchase 1 out of the 6 ingredients needed for the Antignome armor, which is only 1 of 5 pieces of the Antignome set. So basically, the entire Glintstone set was traded for about 3% of the stuff needed for the Antignome set.

That is simply not enough considering the expense and difficulty of obtaining the Glintstone set.

The idea was a good one, but the execution was NOT good. Instead, the Glintstone set should have been traded for enough tokens to allow us to craft perhaps 2 of the 5 pieces of the Antignome set. That would have been a fair trade.

yeldarbroz
09-14-2016, 07:26 AM

Yea, haha, I totally agree. I pity the people who turned their glint sets into tokens to buy the pitiful mythic weapons.

I don't mind them as crafting ingredients, as long as we don't have to spend millions to get the rest of whatever is required for the recipe. I don't just want it to be old set item + drag bar/arcane shard either. I'd much rather have an essence of sorts that we can infuse into our old antignome/banished set to 'unleash' it. (Haha, I was going to say awaken it, but sts already stole that Idea ;) )

Dex Putra
09-14-2016, 08:31 AM
my mytic uller (36) still on the stash...!! please make it on vanity !!! like arcane weapon recipe ..!! PLEASE

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Saud
09-14-2016, 08:50 AM

I knew it xD
Banish will be the one i am sure.

Iliketolol
09-14-2016, 10:28 AM
my mytic uller (36) still on the stash...!! please make it on vanity !!! like arcane weapon recipe ..!! PLEASE

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk
Yes!

#11characters