View Full Version : PvP leaderboard after the global heal and damage nerf?

Perceval
09-13-2016, 07:38 PM
How does one catch up with people who gained 100,000+ kills when they had the ability to one-shot/one-combo others? This one-shot/one-combo is now gone and has been replaced with long periods of fighting to get a kill.

Increase the time taken to get kills but don't reset this leaderboard?

Fair?

Ydra
09-13-2016, 08:19 PM
How does one catch up with people who gained 100,000+ kills when they had the ability to one-shot/one-combo others? This one-shot/one-combo is now gone and has been replaced with long periods of fighting to get a kill.

Fair?

Once something happens in the game, like the egg event or 1-kill-combos period, it's hard to revert it or make it fair to players before and after that. The best we can do is make the most out of them, and hope they don't happen again.
It's very hard to keep a game 100% fair, especially when you have frequent updates and events.

Just my 2 cents

Energizeric
09-13-2016, 09:06 PM
Just keep playing. There are always special events, and each event gives a shortcut to something.

Perceval
09-14-2016, 04:01 AM
Just keep playing. There are always special events, and each event gives a shortcut to something.
Hopefully an event with npc's you can kill in PvP that grant kills eh ;)

denzel95
09-14-2016, 07:22 PM

Fair?
Might as well suggest sts to put in a weekly pvp kills ranking in the leaderboard, players on the weekly pvp lb, get a banner which last 7days, after 1 week if they are off the lb, the banner disappears, sound pretty good to me anyway, can satisfy my ego without having to try n catch up to 50k pvp kills (edit) oh yea, no duel kill count please