PDA

View Full Version : Where to next?

iOSJake
09-19-2011, 04:44 PM
I just hit level 12 and the Blackstar base has stopped guiding me to my next quest automatically. I found one more at a Terminal. Should I move onto the next base on my map? Will it autoguide me to the next quest if I go there? I would like to complete all of the quests in-game and don’t want to miss any.

Ephemeris
09-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Hey there, iOSJake,

Physiologic has put together a nice quest guide that may be of some assistance; you can find it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?34188-Star-Legends-Quest-Guide

To that end, I think that you should be able to click your Quest button for hints on where to find the next quest hub. Generally speaking, all of the quests for a given node are given by NPCs in the same area (exceptions being the quests given by the Bounty Terminal, for example). Hope that helps!

CanonicalKoi
09-19-2011, 10:23 PM
You can always take a look at the sector map and see if you've done all the quests in a given area. If you're all done with the Dynastar/Redsun/CyCorp quests, your quest log won't give you any more hints until you hit level 14 and can move on to Delta 7 Asteroid. And Phys' quest guide is a great resource!