PDA

View Full Version : Guild Leader Board Idea. :-)

Zapoke
09-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Okay, so we all know about the "largest" guild section on the LB.. but what about twink guilds? Shouldn't there be sections for guild PvP kills or something? Just wondering.. Because max player count-thing is only for end-level guilds. (: , And I want to see some PvP guilds listed..
Just an idea. Comment if you like, or not. :-)

Ixillicus
09-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Most of the end level guilds will probably still dominate. There are lots of end-game PVP guilds that will probably have more total kills.

DanielRH
09-19-2011, 07:02 PM
I agree with u zapoke, end game guild should not be the only guild leaderboards. maybe put in number of members?/Twinks/other thingies? :)

Amenly
09-19-2011, 07:31 PM
So do you mean the amount of kills from each number in a guild totaled up? I still think the guild with the most players would be top in that. Most likely..
Btw zap, I own you

Heroelite
09-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Yeah i think it should be highest number of pvp kills

Zapoke
09-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Btw zap, I own you

You would.. Lol. :P

I agree with u zapoke, end game guild should not be the only guild leaderboards. maybe put in number of members?/Twinks/other thingies? :)

Something like that. :o , Just want all the guilds to be able to get on the boards... :)

Most of the end level guilds will probably still dominate. There are lots of end-game PVP guilds that will probably have more total kills.

Yes.. That's true. But, there's at least a chance that a twink guild would over do them. Like AFH. It has about 80 players, and most have about 5k+ kills..

Silentarrow
09-19-2011, 09:19 PM
If this is implimanted I think it should be judged by the average amount of kills the guild has.

Zapoke
09-19-2011, 09:32 PM
If this is implimanted I think it should be judged by the average amount of kills the guild has.

Average kills puts it back to the end-level players.. But maybe average kdr, PvE or PvP.

AbsolutePally
09-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Okay, so we all know about the "largest" guild section on the LB.. but what about twink guilds? Shouldn't there be sections for guild PvP kills or something? Just wondering.. Because max player count-thing is only for end-level guilds. (: , And I want to see some PvP guilds listed..
Just an idea. Comment if you like, or not. :-)

pvp guilds are where it is at! Whether they are twink or end game. I'd like to see an inner guild pvp/ctf section leaderboard. For example, jjjlove has 30 k kills, he would be top on our board that is just for us.
I like Zapokes idea, and feel that it does cater to pve guilds and only end game guilds as well. Please add more for everyone.