PDA

View Full Version : Epic Contest Time!

Epic Unicorns!
09-19-2011, 05:48 PM
Welcome to my first contest!!! :D
This is a quiz contest with a kind of twist. The object is to decipher a collection of codes or clues to find the name of a specific item.
These items will make up an "Epic Unicorn" set! It is comprised of a helmet, armor, a 1h weapon, and a sheild/bracer.
I will post one clue a day.

DO NOT POST THE ANSWER FOR THE CURRENT DAY!!!!!!1111!!!!!

The object is to by the end of the entire quiz to post a list of all the items that have been used.
The prizes are: 40K, a Void bow set, and a Swamp Rat's set (Thank you Lowly!) Feel free to donate items or money. :emmersed:

First clue:
BABABBBAAABABBBBABBBABBABAAAAABAAAB AABBBAABAAABABBABBAA ABBBAAABAB AABBBAAAAABAABBAABAA

Second:
Diary of (Name Illegible)
Dear Diary,
Today I made the most awesome robes with a spell I learned. I used some stolen gemstones and made them into cloth. I then realized I didn't have enough to make the robes, so I stole precious jewels from unwary players. When they were done, I named them after myself. I can't wait to do some evil new things with these new robes!

Third:
YMJYGP WQW GX LZW UGKEGK

Remember, don't post answers untill the end :)

Epic Unicorns!
09-19-2011, 05:48 PM
Reserved for winners

Cascade
09-19-2011, 05:51 PM
You should PM the devs and see if the winner can have the title 'Epic Unicorn' also, what kind of first clue is that?!

Artemis
09-19-2011, 05:58 PM
also, what kind of first clue is that?!

What he said.

Piosidon
09-19-2011, 06:06 PM
Just a question. Is your set made up of pinks?

Lowlyspy
09-19-2011, 06:21 PM
welcome epic, and yes i will be competing in this contest ;) (unless it's frowned upon for donors to compete)

Hmmm, i cant make heads or tails of that hint :pig:

Bunnyshoota
09-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Shouldn't we pm u so people cant look and copy?
also im confoozled. Do we PM/Post answers after every hint is shown?

And what up with b's and a's???

Epic Unicorns!
09-19-2011, 06:58 PM
The A's and B's clue is a type of code; you can try to google search it :) And also, the set will be all pinks, but you do not buy them. They most likely will not be all expensive. Maybe one of the rewards could be the set :D

StompArtist
09-19-2011, 06:59 PM
Answer is 127.

Piosidon
09-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Add Content

Epic Unicorns!
09-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Ill give a bit of info in a minute, kinda busy. Ill post it on this comment.
Edit:****more on the first clue****
Look up an alphabet cipher by Sir Francis Bacon

Epic Unicorns!
09-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Clues updated, sorry it took so long! I've been so busy I havent had much forum time. Last clue comes Tomorrow!