PDA

View Full Version : Please don't trust to gift or trade high valued items

Bluesparky
09-14-2016, 09:50 PM
Hi all,

Its second time i lost high valued items .purely my fault to trust a 6 month old friend and lost noble nature gemmed speed set..well sts can't do much in this kind of trades.
My suggestion is to have equal deposit of gold fr the trade even if ur friends..

Hope at least few get saved in the name friendship..

I'm not blaming all..I still have great real friends who value friendship more than game..

Thanks all..have great day..

To add up : My suggestion Add another trade option besides normal trade or revert option selection in those trading process, so that any exchangesmade by selecing checking box "revert this trade" option which will have chance to revert ur stuff within 24 hrs when u feel something wrong. And this revert trade option should work only if both players selected while trading..which will have no chances of scamss as the player gets awareness that item can be reverted..

If its perfect trade no need to select revert option fr players who agreed to buy or sell

Need views on this option..well we can't do much with gold trades by this option..but what if the items neither allowed to moved nor sell by revert trade option it might work..

Ronesg
09-14-2016, 11:04 PM
Yeah.. that happens sometimes alot to some people, that they trust someone and then he just lies and disappear forever.

Roninmoro
09-14-2016, 11:30 PM
I'm so sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad that we're all able to learn from it. It's just not worth the risk sometimes :(

resurrected
09-14-2016, 11:30 PM
Feel sad for you. Everywhere are players who take everything for free :/ they should be perma banned forever.

Anakeobal
09-15-2016, 12:06 AM
Ah this should not happen with anyone it is sad to see when one friend losse something. Be careful all and you too bluesparky.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Wiz8
09-15-2016, 12:48 AM
Sorry blue that honestly sucks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluesparky
09-15-2016, 05:00 AM
Thanks all fr support..
Hope everyone awares

solomagefarm
09-15-2016, 05:12 AM
Sorry to hear u lost your stuff I really hate scammers and thieves with a passion just pls be absolutely sure that u can trust anyone in the future.
I'm just very thankful to b in a guild where we often swap and gift high value stuff to try out etc and then give back but I feel your pain.
this game can b hard to earn things!

codered
09-15-2016, 06:06 AM
-A friend runaway with a nekro egg when it was value 48m..
- a friend runaway with few million gold, happened last year
- a friend runaway with my vanity set

Sometime we need to get struck by a lightning just to know it burns like hell then we can try to avoid it next, or something like that xD,,,

nightmaresmoke
09-15-2016, 06:42 AM
That's why be vigilant at all times even if it's your friend for a couple of years it's an online game lots of different types of people some pretends to be in sheep's clothing but is actually a wolf, even if it's your real life friend nothing is really sure bottom line be very super uber careful.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Tetter
09-15-2016, 07:44 AM
That sucks Sparky buddy, hit me up if u need anything

Att
09-15-2016, 08:21 AM
Hi all,

Its second time i lost high valued items .purely my fault to trust a 6 month old friend and lost noble nature gemmed speed set..well sts can't do much in this kind of trades.
My suggestion is to have equal deposit of gold fr the trade even if ur friends..

I'm not blaming all..I still have great real friends who value friendship more than game..

Its really sad you lost speed set. Always remember never ever trust anyone. People are so mad with items in game that there was a friend who lived near my house, i gave him 1m after trusting him, but he never returned my gold and shifted his house 200km away so that i don't snatch his phone after beating him and get the gold back. Crazy people right? But you can trust me if you want to deposit any item or gold. I even double the gold every 5 days.

Att
09-15-2016, 08:23 AM
I'm so sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad that we're all able to learn from it. It's just not worth the risk sometimes :(

I can double your gold too.

Psychoism
09-15-2016, 10:17 AM
Karma will come, That's why i can't trust anybody now :(

Bluesparky
09-15-2016, 11:02 AM
@codered I can understand ur pain being lost twice or more..

Hard part is it was gold I earned spending hrs at elite farm...egg event..literally 10-12 hrs sometimes leaving real life..presently its hard to earn gold now..

But its k I moved on...At least see none gets lost the same way I lost..

Hope we have some kind of system notifications by sts..or something like msgs which we spread to arlor and all guilds fr being cheater so they don't dare to cheat after being long time friend

aneshsinghblu
09-15-2016, 11:10 AM
Twice!!. . lmao

eiv
09-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Sorry abt that blue...

Jazzi
09-15-2016, 06:22 PM
Ah sparky not again.... I am very very sorry to hear that this happened again :(

Greoatef
09-15-2016, 07:29 PM
was a sad day when blue contacted me about this, we are good friends ... the player that ran away with the gear was confronted and still refused to return. Outstanding. Friendship trust and loyalty betrayed for a few million gold, or $50 dollars real world money. That is undefinably pathetic.
Blue is one of the most humble gentle kind giving helpful players i know in game ... he lent me his haste gear in good faith many a time, without which i would not have achieved what i have ... and this is over and beyond his in game help, advice, and expertise to me.
We have run together many many times ... and his participation has made the game far more enjoyable for me.
Dont lose heart my friend ... you can use my strength biased haste set whenever you need. If there was a mage haste set in cs i would buy it for you , without question.
Power up from the inside my friend.
If its any consolation last week i accidently sold my own gear ... antignome power amulet full superb fury jewels for 500k , someone got lucky whoever you are) .... cost me 2.5 million to replace, fill with superb jewels and speed upgrade xD loooooollll **** happens!
We go with the flow .. like water around rocks ... through still pools on gentle currents, twisting, turning, dancing, spinning in eddies not of our own making, refracted in the warmth and the pure beauty of the sunlight. Sometimes its white water rapids ... and in those times we scream wild eyed at the ensuing chaos ... and laugh with eyes heart and lips when we come out the other side to feel the sun again.
The player, who i will not name, has to live with their choices ....but you my friend continue to live in kindness, and i know which path i would rather walk
Greo.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172661-The-Arlor-Cartographer

Energizeric
09-15-2016, 10:01 PM
Sorry to hear about this Blue!

Although I did not take him up on his offer, he offered to lend me his haste set when we were doing elite APs last month.

Unfortunately this is just an online game, and for most of the people we think we know here, we do not really know them that well. You have to be very careful who you trust.

As for your suggestion, instead of "revert", we should just have a "rental" option where we choose the time period and the amount of gold. If you want to lend an item, then you can simply rent it for 0 gold. The item will automatically revert back to the owner's inventory after the rental time period is over, and its gems or awaken status cannot be altered by the renter.

Suentous PO
09-15-2016, 10:29 PM
Sorry to hear about this Blue!

Although I did not take him up on his offer, he offered to lend me his haste set when we were doing elite APs last month.

Unfortunately this is just an online game, and for most of the people we think we know here, we do not really know them that well. You have to be very careful who you trust.

As for your suggestion, instead of "revert", we should just have a "rental" option where we choose the time period and the amount of gold. If you want to lend an item, then you can simply rent it for 0 gold. The item will automatically revert back to the owner's inventory after the rental time period is over, and its gems or awaken status cannot be altered by the renter.

Solid idea! If it had an preset gold cost to"lend" it would not only work as a way to encourage altruists as much as a way to provide another gold sink.

Azebro
09-16-2016, 02:42 AM
Unfortunately, game mechanics like the weapon awakening lvl 46 requirement will result in twink weapons getting scammed too. Only trust people as far as you can throw them...

erikdg
09-16-2016, 09:44 AM
Sorry to hear this sparky,hope you get your gear back

Bluesparky
09-17-2016, 07:02 AM
Tysm runagain buddy for sorting out my trade..got my amulet back..& he promised to return my ring once he gets ring from his friend..

Really appreciate u all for ur kindness & friendship..

Vorenus
10-11-2016, 03:15 AM
Its a sad day, when people get greedy for pixel's! Sorry to hear that old friend! :apologetic:

seraneyla
10-17-2016, 12:50 PM
Sorry to hear this sparky

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

mssweety
10-17-2016, 07:25 PM
blueee! i heard from khar what happend.. im sorry to hear that. and yes.. trust... i had the same problem of getting scammed and it wasnt only a set.. it was a whole guild+ my char.. yeah might think wth but.. anyways..
i have learnd my lesson and agree with you totaly..

dont worry u might have lost a set.. but im sure ur ^friend^ has lost more then he knows atm.
-dont worry , be happy-
*cheerss* :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
10-17-2016, 07:31 PM
Greoatef... Thats..true...and real deep...

Ceuidear
10-17-2016, 11:13 PM
Hi all,

To add up : My suggestion Add another trade option besides normal trade or revert option selection in those trading process, so that any exchangesmade by selecing checking box "revert this trade" option which will have chance to revert ur stuff within 24 hrs when u feel something wrong. And this revert trade option should work only if both players selected while trading..which will have no chances of scamss as the player gets awareness that item can be reverted..

If its perfect trade no need to select revert option fr players who agreed to buy or sell

Need views on this option..well we can't do much with gold trades by this option..but what if the items neither allowed to moved nor sell by revert trade option it might work..

I too have experienced ur situation but not from a frnd but, by a stranger who did take my hard earned Arcane Shard & Arcane Ring:( saying that he would double it.
i know its a scam too but, still i blame myself for wat happened cuz everything that happened to me was bcoz of my greed:( And it paid me back well:(
It doesnt mean everyone r same, i still have many frnds who helped me back up even after posting a thread saying i wud quit the game.
Am really happy to mention those name:)
Shinyx, Tatachan, Vixenne, Elementoxxxx, Lordzlien, Sixxxty:)

-1 For what happened to u its so sad :(
As well as......
+1 for ur idea:)

Iliketolol
10-18-2016, 03:00 AM
If you have such a good frnd to lend you items, whats the point of stealing from him? You can just lend it out @@ whats the point of ruining your image, loosing all your frnds for just one item..

I will never understand the logic of these stupid scammers. Most of them have some serious upbringing problem or they're just plain stupid.

Ceuidear
10-18-2016, 03:59 AM
If you have such a good frnd to lend you items, whats the point of stealing from him? You can just lend it out @@ whats the point of ruining your image, loosing all your frnds for just one item..

I will never understand the logic of these stupid scammers. Most of them have some serious upbringing problem or they're just plain stupid.

2 Main reasons for Scamming :-

1] Jealousy :- When one of the player gets to know that one of his friend or clan mate is strong they feel jealous just bcoz of wat he is & somehow plan to scam him n try to break him/her down instead of thinking that he/she has such a good player as frnd.

2] Greed :- When they look at some OP players around them who is trustful & has something good which they dont have or cant earn them with some hard work they misuse the trust of that person by asking for gears or gold thinking that they r noob cuz they r giving anything he/she is asking instead of realizing that what they rcvd is not cuz they r noob its bcoz they trust him/her so much n value friendship.

But, damn those scammers, the only thing they will be having in mind is that they can be unstoppable if they scam him/her instead of respecting & valuing his/her true friendship.
Hope they loose more than everything they have have scammed from someone who was so friendly, loyal & trustworthy.

Dex_addict
10-18-2016, 04:00 AM
Damn Blueee! So sorry to hear this! :(