PDA

View Full Version : Skill Cancelling/Wasting Problem

Areef
09-15-2016, 04:01 AM
I get this problem very often, especially in cryogem and underhul maps (both normal and elite) let's say you charge your shield (sorcerer) and if some mobs attack you same time (just when you are firing it) , your shield is not established , but you got countdown timer started on your skill and mana wasted as well. this is really annoying me.

This is not class-specific either, goes same with VB, HoR with on warrior too.
And the most annoying side of it is that you assume you've got your boost but you don't have it and you die like a bird.
Is that a bug or by design?

Another question, is there any plan to remove "Do you want to earn free gold instead?" distraction when you cannot buy pots? (as I died hundreds of times due to this).:sour:

soon
09-15-2016, 09:02 AM
I get this problem very often, especially in cryogem and underhul maps (both normal and elite) let's say you charge your shield (sorcerer) and if some mobs attack you same time (just when you are firing it) , your shield is not established , but you got countdown timer started on your skill and mana wasted as well. this is really annoying me.

This is not class-specific either, goes same with VB, HoR with on warrior too.
And the most annoying side of it is that you assume you've got your boost but you don't have it and you die like a bird.
Is that a bug or by design?

Another question, is there any plan to remove "Do you want to earn free gold instead?" distraction when you cannot buy pots? (as I died hundreds of times due to this).:sour:

This is design. About pots, stop to buy before going to the next group of enemies.

Schnitzel
09-15-2016, 03:55 PM
Sometimes, I charge to drop time shift (thats the purple clock for anyone wondering), when I release the button and get stunned by those beetles at the same time, no clock drops, just a countdown timer and a stunned smurf. Mana wise, I don't care, potion wise, I dont care (7k potions woot!), damage wise, I care a lot

Vvildfire
09-18-2016, 06:08 AM
It also happens to me a lot! I hate it when it happens with shield >.<
It really is a matter of split timing, just a tiny bit sooner and my mage takes the damage, appears to be stunned for a second on the screen, while still moving, still able to attack and with the shield on.