PDA

View Full Version : !!!Chilaxedpwnerz!!!

XchilangopwnX
09-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Hello I would just like to make a formal presentation of my guild! :D
Chillaxedpwnerz is all about chilling and making friends while getting personal help from me or any of the current officers or members. I have created a setup to keep our members looking forward to special days where I giveaway pinks or gold. (not a bribe just thought its nice to look forward to guild interaction) I'm not a guild master pro but I am willing to give a shot and try to offer the best for my members. So far I have met plenty of chatty and friendly players and I ook forward to meeting more. What I mostly want to make out of my guild is a family of players that will keep our guild chat interesting. :)
Guild will help all members with quests. Leveling up. Learning the basics of the game. I'll do my best to help ya become as good as me. I'm not the best but we can all learn together. :)
Any interested in joining post below or contact me ingame (chilangopwn)
The only requirements thus far are as follows-
***NO DRAMA*** All we need are players that are funny, fun, and chatty. No party-poopers.
***BE FRIENDLY*** I want a family of buddies for me and current/future members.
Thank you and all others wish me luck :)

Update:
Have made some good friends :)
Officers:
Killxxxxxx
Timtokill
Psiphoenix
Thefurydragon
Blazeun
Arjpwn

Rules:
No drama
No begging
No disrespect
No spam
No ' sucking'
No 'weiners'
Lvl minimum is 35
Be willing to learn
(i am not a pro but I have learned the ropes with my 6 months with PL) I will offer tips and advice as well as other members will
Do not take this badly we are here to help you
For an invite PM me
I will not allow people that are VERY inactive and that do not want to learn how to be helpful to the PL gameplay

Notes:

Every week there is an increment of 3 levels to minimum
We help those in guild to keep up
In the future we will be an endgame guild and will strive to reach the level cap and optionally the hardcore cap

halamance
09-19-2011, 06:40 PM
haha and add to the rules no sucking :p

but srsly gl man :D

XchilangopwnX
09-19-2011, 06:43 PM
haha and add to the rules no sucking :p

but srsly gl man :D
Lol I forgot that haha ill let my members know that they cant be weiners like halamance xD
And thanks :D

XchilangopwnX
10-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Edited info
Bump