PDA

View Full Version : Don't Thank Me yet...

Azerothraven
09-15-2016, 03:46 PM
I was gonna post this on al suggestion sections but let's be honest who reads that?

Anyway the al forum community had been talking about adding a button to vote and kick out players for inactivity.

I think it's more useful to have a 'remap' button that a kick one. What do you guys think? This world help a lot. The idea came to me because I don't like going on other map, through waiting screen and come back again waiting screen.

Comment below whether u would like this espicially during events or just you don't think this is a good idea.

Any thought it welcomed.

Schnitzel
09-15-2016, 03:50 PM
the only AL sub-forums I avoid (most of the time at least) is
AL PvP
AL Public Test Server Feedback
AL Pets

Fun fact, some of us still read suggestions and feedback

Ardbeg
09-15-2016, 03:59 PM
the only AL sub-forums I avoid (most of the time at least) is
AL PvP
AL Public Test Server Feedback
AL Pets

Fun fact, some of us still read suggestions and feedback

Perfect summary. Suggestions and Feedback is healthy and devs do indeed read it. Pvp is for the rare occasion where you enjoy to watch professional drama queens at work.
Al Pets: use Nekro!

Energizeric
09-15-2016, 09:52 PM
I like the remap idea. It would also help for those times when you want to keep running the same map over and over. Instead of having to go back to town, and then go and restart the same map you just came from, you could do it all in one step. Good idea!

Suentous PO
09-15-2016, 10:32 PM
+1
And also +11 characters because Babajii

EbenevTheMage
09-16-2016, 12:34 AM
nice idea [emoji1]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

EbenevTheMage
09-16-2016, 12:37 AM
I was gonna post this on al suggestion sections but let's be honest who reads that?

Anyway the al forum community had been talking about adding a button to vote and kick out players for inactivity.

I think it's more useful to have a 'remap' button that a kick one. What do you guys think? This world help a lot. The idea came to me because I don't like going on other map, through waiting screen and come back again waiting screen.

Comment below whether u would like this espicially during events or just you don't think this is a good idea.

Any thought it welcomed.
but how about the ping?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Faliziaga
09-16-2016, 01:04 AM
I'd also like to see the remap option and what always comes to my mind related to this topic is the accessible world map at log in page in pl and the world map game page where u can see and join the running games and their host! I like this old pl feature better than only anonymous or closed games.

Captain critic
09-16-2016, 09:36 PM
If its for the afk ppl its pointless cuz even if u try to remap them its sorta like kicking them out the map ur still in. And if its for u wouldnt it mean ur just gona start all over ?

Vvildfire
09-17-2016, 12:27 AM
I like the idea! Kicking other players out seems so... Rude... And I've have found myself remapping to the same map, with the same players, several times. If the command could avoid that it'd be great :D

Potato is me
09-17-2016, 01:26 AM
Most people here are probably pve players.. well being a pvp and pve player of different twink/endgame levels and classes, here is my view

If you pve players dont mind doing elite underhul halfway and remap after realising someone suddenly afk and restart the map with the current other active players while not minding that all your efforts and time has gone to waste, good idea +1

But in pvp espescially in certain levels of twinks, let me teach u guys this term called blocking
Meaning members of opposite guild will intentionally join your side to block up your space making it unbalance like 3 v 4, 2 v 4 etc.
Do you really think enenmies who have advantage would agree in a remap?
Btw if you wanna argue :why not just leave? in some twink brackets, a good fair fight is hard to come by because of the low amount of players around, so even if its 3v4, we would stay and hope for one opposite team player to leave.

You guys wanna be gentle nice people, but nice guy finish last, kicking players can help u complete pve map in 10 mins, or u can keep remaping on those leechers for 1 hour, your choice

Fredystern
09-17-2016, 02:44 AM
Most people here are probably pve players.. well being a pvp and pve player of different twink/endgame levels and classes, here is my view

If you pve players dont mind doing elite underhul halfway and remap after realising someone suddenly afk and restart the map with the current other active players while not minding that all your efforts and time has gone to waste, good idea +1

But in pvp espescially in certain levels of twinks, let me teach u guys this term called blocking
Meaning members of opposite guild will intentionally join your side to block up your space making it unbalance like 3 v 4, 2 v 4 etc.
Do you really think enenmies who have advantage would agree in a remap?
Btw if you wanna argue :why not just leave? in some twink brackets, a good fair fight is hard to come by because of the low amount of players around, so even if its 3v4, we would stay and hope for one opposite team player to leave.

You guys wanna be gentle nice people, but nice guy finish last, kicking players can help u complete pve map in 10 mins, or u can keep remaping on those leechers for 1 hour, your choice
Pvp didnt fun anymore if someone blocking, but sometimes even with block enemy team still losing, but why the command should available for pvp?

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk