PDA

View Full Version : Why does my toon named Lady now displays as Fleazated?

Fyrce
09-15-2016, 08:16 PM
I just logged in and my toon Lady, named since this game began, is now called Fleazetad:

This account has never had any platinum so there is no way this was a strange rename. Moreover, account history does not show a character rename.

I logged out and back in. The characters display for the account displays the character name as Fleazetad:

The social tab, Guild list still displays the correct name:

Is this something that needs to be fixed or will it go away on its own???

Zeus
09-15-2016, 08:37 PM
I just logged in and my toon Lady, named since this game began, is now called Fleazetad:

This account has never had any platinum so there is no way this was a strange rename. Moreover, account history does not show a character rename.

I logged out and back in. The characters display for the account displays the character name as Fleazetad:

The social tab, Guild list still displays the correct name:

Is this something that needs to be fixed or will it go away on its own???

Aww, I hope this gets fixed!

Visiting
09-15-2016, 09:54 PM
Hope this gets sorted out!
Also, holy cow those pots on an alt +.+

Fyrce
09-15-2016, 09:54 PM
Yeah, it's interesting to say the least.

Basically, all displays (other people in game, etc) shows the new name Fleazetad.

Only the Social tab shows the old name.

I was gonna try to check friend list, partying because I don't remember whether I checked those, but I updated my computer first and now I can't log in with Chrome. I suppose I could install AL on my new ipad, but right now I'm too lazy to do that. So I'll just send support what I currently have. I'll also pm some devs with the link to this post.

Haha you should see my ankhs :p

Psychoism
09-16-2016, 11:33 AM
Lets up this thread. I hope they can fix this :(

Justg
09-16-2016, 11:35 AM
Continuing the conversation here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?373963-Regarding-new-names