PDA

View Full Version : long time Pl, first time SL

rockmayhem
09-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Ok thats not quite true I just liked the way it sounded. I've been playing PL for a few months now and excited to delve into SL. I running a engineer named Starmender. Any tips would be greatly enjoyed. I look forward to seeing you all in game. Peace, love n mayhem!

Cascade
09-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Welcome to SL! Add me-Cascade and we can get together and lvl a bit.

Silentarrow
09-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Welcome to Star Legends :)! Feel free to send me a friend request in game!

IGN:Silent

Fac3bon3s
09-19-2011, 08:54 PM
My first tip. People will ask you for a rev with in the first second that they die. Ignore this and continue to heal rest of group/kill mob and rev them once you yourself won't die.

Blakout
09-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Another eng. tip: Ur like an enchantress in PL so u should heal and healing is ur main focus. Also dont run into a crowd of enemies. Let the commando go in first get them aggro'd then start healing while the operative and commando kill the enemies. If ur the only 1 left then fall back and wait for ur friends.

Kraze
09-19-2011, 09:00 PM
My first tip. People will ask you for a rev with in the first second that they die. Ignore this and continue to heal rest of group/kill mob and rev them once you yourself won't die.
Ok but if they are laying there they can't help kills mobs and the team is weaker rev asap and continue in your heal cycle. While my engi is pretty good at dealing dmg it's nothing compared to an op or an tough as a com

Fac3bon3s
09-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Ok but if they are laying there they can't help kills mobs and the team is weaker rev asap and continue in your heal cycle. While my engi is pretty good at dealing dmg it's nothing compared to an op or an tough as a com

I was trying to point out the impatient folks who expect immediate revs. And in reality in a mob with 4 people 1 down you kill a mob maybe 2 seconds slower than with the 5th member. Is 3 seconds really to long to wait? I don't want to argue. Just trying to make it easier for a new player so he doesn't feel overwhelmed.