PDA

View Full Version : Help with "classification" of mages?

Hardcoure
09-19-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm sure there's a thread of this somewhere but I can't seem to find it. probably bec I'm a bit new to these forums and all..
Question is: what is a pally? people always blow me off since it's such a "noob-ish" question..
Well, more specifically, could someone please explain the "lingo" of mage classes? e.g. what is: a pure str mage, int/dex mage, dex/str mage, etc.
Or would those even be classes? I'm just trying to figure this out, if there's a redirect any one knows of, then that'd be wonderful!
I have a level 51 int/dex mage Paozu and a 17 pure int mage Hardcoure. I've played PL for app. eight months to a year or so, meaning I'm not a total noob but I'm still pretty new.. Thanks for any help!

Haha, wow. Just looked back at this first post and man have I changed in PL since! Paozu is now my L4 (and leveling) bear/warrior, Hardcoure has reached cap and I also have another enchantress/mage that is L52 (and leveling)

Thasaint
09-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the forums! :)
A Strength mage is a Palladin, a dexterity mage is a dex mage, a full int mage is a nuke, and experimented classes for mages (Strength and int, int and dex, Dex and strength, ect) are hybrids. Hope this helped!

Hardcoure
09-23-2011, 12:38 AM
Thanks. :)

Zapoke
09-23-2011, 01:12 AM
A Strength mage is a Palladin, a dexterity mage is a dex mage, a full int mage is a nuke, and experimented classes for mages (Strength and int, int and dex, Dex and strength, ect) are hybrids. Hope this helped!

Except.. Dex/int with dex equips is called dexchantress, int/dex with int equips is a dex Mage, str/dex is called pally as well, int/str is called wand pally.. If you use a wand. If not, still pally.
Word of advice! Don't do full str, or full dex. :)