PDA

View Full Version : Sts wth !! Not fair

Jexit
09-16-2016, 11:40 PM
I heard you guys released some names and this one rogue told me she stashed like 30 original names to sell :((! Its not fair. I only wanted 1 but i didnt know about this. !!?!

Jexil

Areze
09-17-2016, 12:16 AM
+1
The whole released naming thing should've been publicly announced to prevent exceptional hoarding
Within one hour of people finding out, most of the good names were already taken

Vvildfire
09-17-2016, 12:19 AM
I also heard of this several hours later, still managed to find a couple names (I have to check if they're unclaimed! XD). The main ones may have been taken, but consider that if they renamed old accounts, a lot of names were freed up. For example, I used to always be called "Kiry" on an old toob, and it turned out to be a free name ^-^

Too bad "Wildfire" was still used haha

acewasabi
09-17-2016, 04:05 PM
the thing that grinds my gears is that even though selling names is ostensibly bannable, nothing is done about all the name 'competitions' which we all know is trading names. if something gonna be against the rules, enforce it otherwise it encourages ppl to break all rules cos they know it's no consequence. like scammers, botters etc. when i report scammer for example i always put them on ignore so i can if they get kicked or not... never do.

Horme
09-17-2016, 06:47 PM
What the use of name? I rather choose to having much gold than a good name, Thats funny when random name kill a guy with a good name.

Eagleye
09-17-2016, 07:41 PM
No point in crying over spilled milk. We all know its bogus that it wasn't formally announced but the deed is done ...life goes on

seraneyla
09-17-2016, 11:19 PM
There is someone asking me whether I wanna buy names, so i just play the games, he said he got 4 good names and he does prove it to me. Well I hope sts can find the one who selling names and some of them are potential scammer.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Potato is me
09-18-2016, 12:45 AM
There is someone asking me whether I wanna buy names, so i just play the games, he said he got 4 good names and he does prove it to me. Well I hope sts can find the one who selling names and some of them are potential scammer.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Just snapshot all of them and report him, selling names are now illegal anyways

hardcore
09-18-2016, 12:48 AM
Pls someone I became evil just help me out go to facebook and type arcane legends buy and sell or secret group take a ss and report all mofa (-,-)there r so many ppl selling name as I can't upload ss from iPad ;(

Potato is me
09-18-2016, 12:48 AM
What the use of name? I rather choose to having much gold than a good name, Thats funny when random name kill a guy with a good name.

When you have enough gold, op gears, nice rare vanities and nothing else to collect, names are the only unique stuff that you can have to make you stand out among the rest

Potato is me
09-18-2016, 12:50 AM
Pls someone I became evil just help me out go to facebook and type arcane legends buy and sell or secret group take a ss and report all mofa (-,-)there r so many ppl selling name as I can't upload ss from iPad ;(

I dont think sts will entertain out of game evidence because other people can pose as someone else and claim to be selling name when the real person isnt... only best evidence is in game ss

hardcore
09-18-2016, 12:52 AM
I dont think sts will entertain out of game evidence because other people can pose as someone else and claim to be selling name when the real person isnt... only best evidence is in game ss

Then unfortunately then can't even ban a single person selling ign I fact I have sold a account what? U can ban me u got no proof it's a closed community may be a spy from sts team lol

Psychoism
09-18-2016, 05:58 AM

Well said. *claps*

Ssneakykills
09-18-2016, 11:21 AM
+1
The whole released naming thing should've been publicly announced to prevent exceptional hoarding
Within one hour of people finding out, most of the good names were already taken

Or not released at all

Fyrce
09-18-2016, 11:50 AM
Any announcement would have had this same result. There would have still been lots of name selling. People are nothing if not consistent. Possibly STS could have gathered names and offered a small subset as rewards. Maybe. Though the truth is 90% of people are ignorant, so there would be attempts at name selling there as well, though to a smaller scale.

Kenzou
09-18-2016, 12:38 PM
I also heard of this several hours later, still managed to find a couple names (I have to check if they're unclaimed! XD). The main ones may have been taken, but consider that if they renamed old accounts, a lot of names were freed up. For example, I used to always be called "Kiry" on an old toob, and it turned out to be a free name ^-^

Too bad "Wildfire" was still used haha

Too bad

Roninmoro
09-18-2016, 06:58 PM
Take the conversation here, thanks.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?373963-Regarding-New-Names/