PDA

View Full Version : New ideas!!! :) Take a LOOk i dare you.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-19-2011, 10:03 PM
I had this amazing idea while playing since i play alot of VideoGames it came to mind.

The idea is Pocket legends and and StarLegends should both have EASTER EGGS and we the players try to find them it be like a Scavenger hunt. It be kind of cool finding some new stuff like while we play you be like WOW when was that there little things that we would have to zoom in to find or zoom out to see

For example in World of Warcraft if you zoom out you can see mickey mouses head as part of the map and.
In Halo Reach one of the easter eggs is Bungies world to domination room located in one of the last rooms and you need to do it in legendary to find it other wise it doesnt work

My last thought was instead of the devs just giving away the antennas why dont we earn them for example

Lets say one of the devs is in town and instead of him giving away the antennas like nothing why doesn't he turn into a monster and we all have to shoot him till he dies and when he dies he gives the antennas or something like that and you have a certain amount of time to kill him if not he leaves and no one gets them making the antennas much more rare.

Unless you kill him . and
P.S we should have jetpacks that lets us fly for like 5 to 10 seconds so we dont have to walk everywhere but they would have to cost platinum.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-20-2011, 07:17 PM
Bump ;)

Cytokinesis
09-20-2011, 09:25 PM
its a good idea....

SUPAPRODIGY
10-05-2011, 10:02 PM
its a good idea....

I know right.

Sassinya
10-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Like mini quests .. I really think it could be fun, especially the Beat the Dev/Boss

TheChairmaker
10-05-2011, 11:31 PM
I like the idea of the jetpacks, but they should be multiple-use not disposable, and they should cost credits as well.

simnar_
10-05-2011, 11:34 PM
And the jet backs are re-usable

TheChairmaker
10-05-2011, 11:44 PM
That's what I meant :02.47-tranquillity: *scrabbles for words*

Phoenixking
10-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Ooh and also how about how about how about pvping a dev O.o :P boomer will have the ban hammer O.o and everybody O.o nooo i lost in one attack O.o o.O grrr

TheChairmaker
10-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Ooh and also how about how about how about pvping a dev O.o :P boomer will have the ban hammer O.o and everybody O.o nooo i lost in one attack O.o o.O grrr
LOL? Good idea, if you can win *suspicious eyes*

thewolf
10-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Nice since this is si-fi i thought they should have hover boots or helmets with guns attached and wrist cannons like a regular arm when u shoot it unfolds and comes out and opratives can have guns on there shoulders commandos can have guns on there back that come out when they shoot and engeneers can have helmet lasers and a helth beakon on top of helmet so when they push ability it heals whole team and yourself when needed most and hover boots can be used with guns attached to the side so hover and shoot how is that is it good ideas pm me and post on thread in game name is loyalsoldier

TheChairmaker
10-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Nice since this is si-fi i thought they should have hover boots or helmets with guns attached and wrist cannons like a regular arm when u shoot it unfolds and comes out and opratives can have guns on there shoulders commandos can have guns on there back that come out when they shoot and engeneers can have helmet lasers and a helth beakon on top of helmet so when they push ability it heals whole team and yourself when needed most and hover boots can be used with guns attached to the side so hover and shoot how is that is it good ideas pm me and post on thread in game name is loyalsoldier
PUNCTUATION :p Seriously though, I love the hover boots idea, but Engineers already have a "health beacon", it's called Empathy :smile: I LOVE the idea of helmet, back and wrist guns (*steals wrist guns*) MUAHAHAHAHA!!!