PDA

View Full Version : Hey my friend needs a little help

tjornan
06-25-2010, 11:00 AM
hey all, my friends starting playing a few weeks back. and he thinks that the game is lame becuz hes lvling really slow. his name is leeeeeeeroy. (thats 7 e's) so if you see him playing a bit, go ahead and lvl him a bit. tell him tjornan sent u

vulgarstrike
06-25-2010, 11:14 AM
hey my friend needs help. his name is Silentcries and he cant level fast so if you see him please level him. tell him vulgarstrike sent you. ;)

Cascade
06-25-2010, 11:14 AM
Tell him to be patient. It takes time to lvl on every other game. Tell him to use XP Potions.

Druc
06-25-2010, 11:20 AM
LEEEEEROY JENKINS!!!..I'll give both of them an add and see what I can do in some free time.

Tell him to be patient. It takes time to lvl on every other game. Tell him to use XP Potions.

Dude, I don't know about you, but I don't remember having the 1.5K per pot when I started out..

Cascade
06-25-2010, 11:22 AM
I use them every once in a while so I can lvl up fast.

Druc
06-25-2010, 11:31 AM
I use them every once in a while so I can lvl up fast.

Well yeah, we all do...

But for a person starting out that has never played before and can't transfer anything across characters they need the kindness of strangers to lend them a hand. EXP pots weren't around when I first started but I know that although it didn't take *that* long to get 1.5K. I wouldn't have spent it on an EXP pot when there is gear that needs to be bought so you don't kick the bucket (thus making the EXP pot pointless and a waste of 1.5K)

A little kindness and help goes a long way to help keep newbies in the game, I've heard of a couple new people say that it's hard. But a quick run in a dungeon to level them up and maybe toss them a cheap pink or two and they're happy that they downloaded the game and spent the little extra cash for an expansion or two.

TrogZ
06-26-2010, 07:12 AM
SPOILER ALERT: Silentcries is vulgarstrike :O

vulgarstrike
06-26-2010, 07:17 AM
SPOILER ALERT: Silentcries is vulgarstrike :O

figured everyone would look at my sig and find out

KingFu
06-26-2010, 07:18 AM
LOL, he tried adding me a while ago and I rejected *face blushes* oops.

Addihul
06-26-2010, 08:01 AM
Slow leveling? :) Don't play IMO then. 10 hours per level roughly.

tjornan
06-26-2010, 10:42 AM
LEEEEEROY JENKINS!!!..

Thats what he named his character after..... no idea why

Slow leveling? Don't play IMO then. 10 hours per level roughly.

Definitely. maple story takes about 5 hours per lvl... the cap is lvl 200.... thats like 1000 hours of game play. Thats like playing a game for 40 days straight!