PDA

View Full Version : Season Premiere of 2 and a half men.

KingFu
09-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Starting now. Anyone watching it?:p Kinda curious how it will go hehe. Thought I'd ask people's opinions on this:) Think it'll be good? Or tank?

Ellyidol
09-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Dang, still tonight here in Sydney. Have fun! I'm hoping it'll live up, it's been a bit overrated here with all the excitement building up.

ScarecrowWolf
09-19-2011, 10:57 PM
What time....lol

I dont think ashton kutcher will do better than the other weirdo.

KingFu
09-19-2011, 11:33 PM
Just watched it. I liked it. Ashton kutcher is good on the show IMO. Still first episode, so hard to get a strong opinion on it, but I think him on the show is a nice change. The show hasn't really changed for nearly 10 years, and Charlie's "dry" sense of humor was getting fairly old. I think he's a nice asset to the show, I just don't know how others will react to the change:p

SUPAPRODIGY
09-19-2011, 11:48 PM
Its not gonna last Imo ashton kutcher wont last specially because he braggs to much and is greedy person and charlie sheen is the original just like lets say Halo Games im a huge fan but now that there moving on bungie is 343 industries is getting hated on specially because they werent the start but they were a side branch of the making of halo i would know as for my friend works for bungie so i always got my halo games early but shhh dont tell anyone but Two and a half man wont survive.

Ebalere
09-19-2011, 11:52 PM
Its not gonna last Imo ashton kutcher wont last specially because he braggs to much and is greedy person and charlie sheen is the original just like lets say Halo Games im a huge fan but now that there moving on bungie is 343 industries is getting hated on specially because they werent the start but they were a side branch of the making of halo i would know as for my friend works for bungie so i always got my halo games early but shhh dont tell anyone but Two and a half man wont survive.

That. Is the loooongest sentence I have ever seen.

Navygreen
09-20-2011, 12:00 AM
Been watchin the roast of Charlie sheen instead. Lol... wow...very funny

Neffy
09-20-2011, 12:17 AM
I really liked it, I think he's going to do good.

Carth
09-20-2011, 01:21 AM
Yeah I watched the season premiere of it. I can't really say if I liked it or not since it was only the first episode. Hopefully the show won't fail.