PDA

View Full Version : Names ?! Stop ?!

canbolt
09-18-2016, 02:28 AM
hello sts and all the guys and gals out there,

sts many of the people out there stacked many names and many people didnt get even a one please sts have a check of the names being unused and collect them and officialy launch them.please do this sts

thanks sts
statueofgold
psychorampage

Awwshow
09-18-2016, 02:55 AM
Hello everyone as u know i am new but i see one big problem...

why u guys have issues bout new names and ppl stack em and sell etc....

Spacetime studios warn them up about selling ... Am i right ?

Its not name that make u something ,its ur skill , brain,teamwork which makes u something ,i am personally still nab in game bcoz i dont know end game as well as till tindrin :/

Etc zeus name is cool but who cares actually i give thumbs up for him for skills like that watching pvp clashs over and over and its teamwork+skills are what made him and who he is ... All respect to ppl like that ... Its not ur real name tho :/

But anything about that guys chill a bit make 2 words and get something good :) i am sorry for old player who lost it and everything i really em but if they report they get it back...right?
Old players like from begin of game they want come back 4 years guys he camed if he wanted ,what he do saves name for 10 years than come and huhuhu wanna name no free names anymore for new players woohooooo 500€ 10mil in game gold and oki u can have it :/

Just chill and let sts do they job ! :) sry bout misspeling :/

Iockedcrate
09-18-2016, 02:57 AM
or just allow selling,in tradable name kits
anyone can have any name they want

EbenevTheMage
09-18-2016, 03:07 AM
Rename Kits [emoji14]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

dinzly
09-18-2016, 03:20 AM
same thing will happen..sts gv the recycled name list and ppl will still hoard it after that..plus making it easier for them to choose the name..no need to randomly type the good names anymore

dinzly
09-18-2016, 03:37 AM
no need to worry about those super cool rare names..if the old players come back to this game he/she can report to StS and get it reverted back..the only person hv to worry is the other person using the names now..no guarantee it will stick to you unless the original owner allready left the game no more playing AL forever ever..about the tradable name kits..nahh i dont think so..what if someone's name is "First" (actually i just saw someone selling this name at expedition camp few mins ago i didnt take a screenshot sorry)and when he get back to this game see he got his toon a random name..now he want it back but then he saw his name in CS for about 5M..now wth is goin on??he/she needs to buy his/her own name for 5m gold from a merchant??dude wth is this..this is identity thief..so no i dont think so for the name kits..just let the name can be reverted back when the player reported it..things will be okay..and lets just hope the original names owner will never come back again to this game cuz i also got 1 cool name..only 1 okay no hoarding it[emoji16]

Awwshow
09-18-2016, 03:48 AM
no need to worry about those super cool rare names..if the old players come back to this game he/she can report to StS and get it reverted back..the only person hv to worry is the other person using the names now..no guarantee it will stick to you unless the original owner allready left the game no more playing AL forever ever..about the tradable name kits..nahh i dont think so..what if someone's name is "First" (actually i just saw someone selling this name at expedition camp few mins ago i didnt take a screenshot sorry)and when he get back to this game see he got his toon a random name..now he want it back but then he saw his name in CS for about 5M..now wth is goin on??he/she needs to buy his/her own name for 5m gold from a merchant??dude wth is this..this is identity thief..so no i dont think so for the name kits..just let the name can be reverted back when the player reported it..things will be okay..and lets just hope the original names owner will never come back again to this game cuz i also got 1 cool name..only 1 okay no hoarding it[emoji16]

Agree fully.... -1 for rename kits that even involve sts as identify thief :/ and make have many problems with rename kits ,this game is based fully social free to play game ...no same names only unique for each char ... Which is why this game is awesome ,social,good support ... I support rename kits as packs for change with no plats users but only with names that are not used yet ....or ad more space for names so be like ifollowdeepbluesea lol but if u get me wont be good .... Everything is good now ...sts know what to do like always .... J ,vroom ,goldi all sts good job and keep up...

JUST DONT GET SCAMMED GUYS !!!

Iockedcrate
09-18-2016, 04:24 AM
name kits are for avoiding scams,but if nobody wants ok then :} black market it is

ForgottenWarrior
09-18-2016, 06:24 AM
If we can include numbers and special characters in ign the problem will solve partially.

Rintarolycan
09-18-2016, 06:45 AM
i got those 20 cool names :)

-Ydra
-Brackenridge
-Cryostar
-Ollerus
-Vili
-Rendtail
-Tarlok
-Shuyal
-Wither
-Paracelsus
-Scorpion
-Minecraft
-Nordr
-Rutger
-Cinder
-Temple
-Horseman
-Grimnr
-Stabb
-Hugal

Probationer
09-18-2016, 06:50 AM
It's funny though, cause all the people complaining...I'm sure if they had even 1 decent name they wouldn't be moaning.
Your just jealous cause you can't have what others have.

It's like in some country's on Black Friday, all the prices are sold at ridiculously cheap prices but not everyone can have something it's first come first serve.

In addition, there are still some names free if you try as I managed to get 3 names I like...but instead you waste your time complaining on forums which won't solve anything.

At the end of the day it's just a game, if your not having fun then don't play.

Best of luck :)

denzel95
09-18-2016, 07:32 AM
why do they have so much unique names to sell all of a sudden? im jealous n envy cuz i can't get it?!!?!?! WHYYY. GIVE ME BACK MY IGN, MY OLD ACC IGN GOT STOLEN JUST CUZ I DIDN'T LOGIN IT?!!? please return my ign to its rightful place.. i've send a support request

dinzly
09-18-2016, 07:57 AM
i got those 20 cool names :)

-Ydra
-Brackenridge
-Cryostar
-Ollerus
-Vili
-Rendtail
-Tarlok
-Shuyal
-Wither
-Paracelsus
-Scorpion
-Minecraft
-Nordr
-Rutger
-Cinder
-Temple
-Horseman
-Grimnr
-Stabb
-Hugal
so you are the one selling me the Ollerus name !!!! dude..my tank name Ulleros is unique enough[emoji13]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160918/c08ada6e052e718c5a81f0163fea3879.jpg

Creepiest
09-18-2016, 08:20 AM
Even if ur transaction is successful IT WILL STILL end up of like Scam . They already tell this They are working on it to fix this mess and names should be returned to their rightful owner so the ign u bought will be renamed into jjajabajBy while the one who sell ign laughing

herculeans
09-18-2016, 08:24 AM
+1 I support it its a bad move from sts revert all names back to not allow no need of cool names let the players who bought it in black market get scammed(becoz they bought it knowing it's against tos revert their names back!,,,,,)

Nepos
09-18-2016, 08:27 AM
They should have announced it... I didnt have a chance to get just 1 good name...

Creepiest
09-18-2016, 08:27 AM
+ 1 it's their fault I agree with herculeans👆🏼👆🏼

Nepos
09-18-2016, 08:39 AM
Making old names aviable again? That is such a bad idea! Imagine if an old player comes back and has the name coenchuej. The blackmarket is booming right now, players are getting scammed and rare names are not rare anymore. Sts did not even announce, that they will make names aviable again, they just waited until players will find it out! That is just ridiculous! Sts did not even give other players a chance to get a good name, what they did was just good for hoarders! And of course now everyone sells names because they have gotten like 20 names.
I like sts but this move was just very bad.
What you can do now is either do a rollback (not recommented) or give the names back to their original accounts. Then you do a "We are sorry event" to make the players happy again. Of course they won't be saying "Oh god that is so cool", but if you do not give the names back to their original owners as soon as possible even more players are getting scammed.

Amicusdei
09-18-2016, 09:16 AM
names belong to sts, not players.

if i left the game months or years ago, why do i care what happens to my account, which also belongs to sts?

if you get scammed while violating tos, its your fault.

if rare names aren't rare anymore then by definition you cant call them rare.

every name is rare since it can only belong to one toon.

isn't taking names from players now just as bad as taking them a few days ago?

if you had gotten a name you wanted, would you still be a champion for this cause?

Amicusdei
09-18-2016, 09:21 AM
I think its great that so many ppl have come out to defend tos violators and ppl who quit playing so long ago that their names were re-released.

Sleeping defenders of justice have been awakened and have come to make the world a better place by minding other ppl's business.

Amicusdei
09-18-2016, 09:24 AM
its not yours, it belongs to sts.

if you cared so much about it, why was it never logged in?

but, at least you are willing to reveal your motivation for complaining.

that honesty is refreshing among all the self-appointed defenders of truth and justice in arlor.

Amicusdei
09-18-2016, 10:45 AM
They should have announced it... I didnt have a chance to get just 1 good name...

and there we have it.

Ardbeg
09-18-2016, 10:49 AM
I think its great that so many ppl have come out to defend tos violators and ppl who quit playing so long ago that their names were re-released.

Sleeping defenders of justice have been awakened and have come to make the world a better place by minding other ppl's business.

Oh the irony! Names move from TOS offender to TOS offender in 99% of all cases now (read: every trade). TOS per definition regulates the business for all and not just for the ones who choose to follow it.
So there simply is no "other peoples business" regarding TOS violations.

dinzly
09-18-2016, 10:59 AM
so the ign u bought will be renamed into jjajabajBy while the one who sell ign laughing

lol i read ur post here fast and thought u said "renamed into Babaji while the one who sell ign laughing"..cant stop laughing if its really become like that

p/s: out from the main issue..i wonder where the babaji black magic now?

codered
09-18-2016, 11:03 AM
lol i read ur post here fast and thought u said "renamed into Babaji while the one who sell ign laughing"..cant stop laughing if its really become like that
What if sts read ur comment and an idea come up,, sts would reverting the name back and give the hoarder/buyer name a new name,, babajia,babajib,babajic ....etc [emoji38]

Zylx
09-18-2016, 11:04 AM
I just really hope STS sees the caliber of the mistake they did. The jealousy, egotism, and condescension in the game is full to the brim. We have people with "good" names flaming people and insulting those without "good" names. We have people insulting and flaming other people with "good" names out of jealousy. We have people selling names underground, scamming people, and even providing a need for people to exchange real world cash for gold or names.

We have a slew of negativity from this. STS has opened Pandora's Box and after all this hype has died down, jealousy will be replaced with hatred as many people will be without gold and money, egotism will boil down to a greater sense if self-worth, and condescension will remain to be an everyday antagonist sparking the flames between players.

Ssneakykills
09-18-2016, 11:18 AM
its not yours, it belongs to sts.

if you cared so much about it, why was it never logged in?

but, at least you are willing to reveal your motivation for complaining.

that honesty is refreshing among all the self-appointed defenders of truth and justice in arlor.

That's like saying if you had a old classic car you never drove and kept in the garage and you hadn't driven it for a couple of years. The people who made the car have he right to take that car away from you? Just because you don't actively use something doesn't mean it should be taken away.

Allows.
09-18-2016, 11:41 AM
names belong to sts, not players.

if i left the game months or years ago, why do i care what happens to my account, which also belongs to sts?

if you get scammed while violating tos, its your fault.

if rare names aren't rare anymore then by definition you cant call them rare.

every name is rare since it can only belong to one toon.

isn't taking names from players now just as bad as taking them a few days ago?

if you had gotten a name you wanted, would you still be a champion for this cause?

Obviously you are one of them who hoarded those names.
Gz

Allows.
09-18-2016, 11:44 AM
It's funny though, cause all the people complaining...I'm sure if they had even 1 decent name they wouldn't be moaning.
Your just jealous cause you can't have what others have.

It's like in some country's on Black Friday, all the prices are sold at ridiculously cheap prices but not everyone can have something it's first come first serve.

In addition, there are still some names free if you try as I managed to get 3 names I like...but instead you waste your time complaining on forums which won't solve anything.

At the end of the day it's just a game, if your not having fun then don't play.

Best of luck :)

Sorry but what?
So in your opinion, it is fair that some got 60+ names while others hadn't even had the chance to catch one?
Selfish players lol, this should have been announced, or even better, never been released.
And no, I'm not crying because i couldn't get a name because i don't care about names and i won't change my IGN anyways.
Have a nice day

Fyrce
09-18-2016, 11:52 AM
There actually is a legal concept of exactly this in the real world for land. Its mostly not possible to do anymore but it still on the books. Old behaviors are very difficult to "rule" out.

Fyrce
09-18-2016, 11:56 AM
Its not fun going onlne any more because all assume names are for sale. I cant ss and ignore fast enough. Creeps. And what is this about if not name kits then its black market?? How about just freaking use your names?? How about THAT as THE option? Use or release. Jeez.

Fyrce
09-18-2016, 12:01 PM
I dont think he did and i see his side, but i dont see the name release as something better. At least the old situation did not have this amount of disgusting behavior. Either way, i look forward to a lot of old names beng unavailable again, due to being banned. At least then, those names for sure will not be returning since banned names do not return. Tiny bit of silver lining.

Rintarolycan
09-18-2016, 12:04 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160918/c08ada6e052e718c5a81f0163fea3879.jpg

Bro i am not selling igns i ll use 3 of them by myself and i can give others to my friends for free i just saw u and told u i have ollerus ign u r fake :)

Payed
09-18-2016, 12:08 PM
Bro i am not selling igns i ll ise 3 of them by myself and i can give others to my friends for free i just saw u and told u i have ollerus ign u r fake :)

Oh wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codered
09-18-2016, 12:13 PM
Bro i am not selling igns i ll ise 3 of them by myself and i can give others to my friends for free i just saw u and told u i have ollerus ign u r fake :)
Lets be friend and gv me 1 for free [emoji23]

Rintarolycan
09-18-2016, 12:28 PM
Lets be friend and gv me 1 for free [emoji23]

bro i can give Ydra, Brackenridge, Vili, Shuyal, Wither, Nordr. Temple, Horseman or Stabb because i wont use these igns for me but still i am not decided which ones will i use. choose one of them i ll give you :)

codered
09-18-2016, 12:33 PM
bro i can give Ydra, Brackenridge, Vili, Shuyal, Wither, Nordr. Temple, Horseman or Stabb because i wont use these igns for me but still i am not decided which ones will i use. choose one of them i ll give you :)
Just kidding bro, i have 1 my favorite name now, i feel so lucky i still can get my dream name,, [emoji38]
Well imnot buying,, i just found Ramones in the first tryy, so i wont complain about the name release lol,,,
I hope sts wont revert mine lol

hha
09-18-2016, 12:37 PM

Bro can u give me vili?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rintarolycan
09-18-2016, 12:48 PM
Bro can u give me vili?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ok bro what is your ign i ll pm you or pm vili i am online now

hha
09-18-2016, 12:50 PM
ok bro what is your ign i ll pm you or pm vili i am online now

Ign Heinhteag

Daggee
09-18-2016, 12:59 PM
Can i have nordr :3 i will be your slave if you do so.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

hha
09-18-2016, 01:02 PM
Tyvm bro. I got now. What ur real ign?? I want to add u

hha
09-18-2016, 01:05 PM
bro u got?

Yep. I got. Tyvm a gain:-)[emoji7][emoji7]

Schnitzel
09-18-2016, 01:06 PM
Does it really matter?
Names are vanities. If you're a terrible player, having the best IGN wont make you any better

Daggee
09-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Does it really matter?
Names are vanities. If you're a terrible player, having the best IGN wont make you any better
Yes. Some people treat names like vanities. It would be cool if someone had a name called nordr with the nordr set.

Also since you said if you had a cool name, it does'nt make you better. Does that means you dont use or have'nt used any sort of vanities before? I mean vanities dont make you better right? So we should all just remove all the vanities in the game.

Rintarolycan
09-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Can i have nordr :3 i will be your slave if you do so.

pm nordr bro i am online

Moises313
09-18-2016, 01:14 PM
pm nordr bro i am online
Can i have stabb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Ronesg
09-18-2016, 01:16 PM
and there we have it.

Every post in arcane legends forums on the time being xD

Iockedcrate
09-18-2016, 01:18 PM
pm nordr bro i am online

keep Shuyal for me? pls

Schnitzel
09-18-2016, 01:26 PM
i like how there's already so many threads on this and the issue of name selling, how people say that the AL Rules are important. But seems hardly any of these thread creators care about the forum rules.

Like this one

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

Seriously, we've already have enough of these threads. Lets not clutter the forums with more of these

Continue the conversation here: http://spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?373963-Regarding-New-Names

Arlorz
09-18-2016, 01:40 PM
i like how there's already so many threads on this and the issue of name selling, how people say that the AL Rules are important. But seems hardly any of these thread creators care about the forum rules.

Like this one

Seriously, we've already have enough of these threads. Lets not clutter the forums with more of these

Continue the conversation here: http://spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?373963-Regarding-New-Names

The reason people are doing this is because it's the only way STS realizes that they messed up everything.

Korabiv
09-18-2016, 02:14 PM

Dang can I have Temple? If u give for free XD

Seoratrek
09-18-2016, 02:30 PM
Let's consolidate the discussion to one thread, thanks!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?373963-Regarding-New-Names