PDA

View Full Version : Rocket scientist about to solve name crisis, read dis pls

Mouly
09-18-2016, 01:34 PM
Hi sirs I have a suggestion to solve dis name crisis.

Give us the possibility to turn a name into a tradeable item (that goes into your inventory and can be sold on auction house) for 30 plat.

Pros:
- no more scamming
- no more wasted company resources on this unnecessary problem
- satisfied customers
- no more threads on general discussion about this
- increased name changes -> increased platinum spending -> increased revenue for STS :greedy_dollars: :greedy_dollars: :greedy_dollars:

Cons:
- ?

K bye.

Ardbeg
09-18-2016, 04:10 PM
Best also add a Lazarithe jewel to hoarders inventory. Name sellers were all the time mistreated by the TOS, lol!

Mouly
09-18-2016, 04:42 PM
Best also add a Lazarithe jewel to hoarders inventory. Name sellers were all the time mistreated by the TOS, lol!

Why blame "hoarders"? Certain players had an informational advantage over others about this release of names and got more names than others, but if others had the same advantage they would surely use it in the same way. The only one to blame for the unequal distribution of names is STS for not informing everyone about it at the same time.

Avaree
09-18-2016, 10:12 PM
Why blame "hoarders"? Certain players had an informational advantage over others about this release of names and got more names than others, but if others had the same advantage they would surely use it in the same way. The only one to blame for the unequal distribution of names is STS for not informing everyone about it at the same time.

I believe Ard refers to those who are selling the hoarded names.

gunlet
09-20-2016, 02:54 PM
No stocked names...else none of new player will be able to get a lovely name...

Good name will be Richie game like solid gold vanity...

Just allow space in naming and people can have more new wonderful names
(Pls don't hoard name Majin Vegeta :P)

williwunka
09-20-2016, 03:58 PM
So do we really want name hoarders to get rich based of an unfair move by STS? I certainly don't. If I was one of the few that got all the rare names, of course I would want this implemented. However, this only benefits a very few people and for a very unfair reason.

Captain critic
09-24-2016, 04:15 PM
This idea is mostly bad to me r u forgeting that some plat offers dont even work ? And sts support cant help all ppl with scams, and this just looks an idea that fits for the riches and sts not the rest of us